Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Dez Bryant arrested « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#15 : July 17, 2012, 08:29:10 AM

First off why is it Dez Bryant arrested "again"? He's never been arrested before..

Also, It's not a reach to see the parallels of havin to grow up with a crackwhore(don't fool yourself, dez mom is a crackhead), and using violence toward them. Especially when I read this morning that the he was arrested for pushing mama.
: July 17, 2012, 08:31:19 AM tripblood

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

Its so hard for me to sit back on this forum, lookin at a guy on here, holler in\' my name!  When last year i spent more on 5 electric bills from this side of the country to the other, than you made! You\'re talkin to the Rolex wearing, diamond earring wearing, kiss-stealin, WOOOO!, wheelin dealin\', CTS drivin, jet-flyin sonofagun.. And I\'m havin a hard time holding these alligators down! WOOOO!

BucNY

Hall of Famer

#16 : July 17, 2012, 09:02:59 AM

Humility was never something this guy had and doesn't appear he'll learn it. From day 1 when he refused to carry shoulder pads, like all rookies do, I got the feeling he thought he was above all of that. A great talent, but just doesn't seem to get it.

\\\\\\\"This forum needs a poster like BucNY now more than ever\\\\\\\"
      - Everyone

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#17 : July 17, 2012, 09:07:14 AM

What grown man would carry around Roy Williams shoulder pads? Not saying Dez is high character but the rookie hazing stuff is stupid

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

Its so hard for me to sit back on this forum, lookin at a guy on here, holler in\' my name!  When last year i spent more on 5 electric bills from this side of the country to the other, than you made! You\'re talkin to the Rolex wearing, diamond earring wearing, kiss-stealin, WOOOO!, wheelin dealin\', CTS drivin, jet-flyin sonofagun.. And I\'m havin a hard time holding these alligators down! WOOOO!

buchead

Hall of Famer

#18 : July 17, 2012, 09:40:40 AM

Well really when you think about it, there is roughly 1800 players employed by the NFL. Much more if you include every practice squad guy. So while it seems like NFL players are always getting arrested or in some sort of trouble, 10-15 out of 1800 isn't really too bad. Especially when many of them are in their early twenties and have just come into a lot of money for the first time.

It's the repeat offenders that get me.
Good point of view. You almost have to look at the repeat offenders as wild cards because they seem like the type of guys who would get inn trouble regardless of what they did for a living. If Brandon Marshall had a desk job he would still be a head case who got into domestic disputes from time to time. If Marshawn Lynch was a coach he would still drink and drive. If Talib worked at Walmart he would still have a temper and get in fights.

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#19 : July 17, 2012, 11:51:20 AM

First off why is it Dez Bryant arrested "again"? He's never been arrested before..

Also, It's not a reach to see the parallels of havin to grow up with a crackwhore(don't fool yourself, dez mom is a crackhead), and using violence toward them. Especially when I read this morning that the he was arrested for pushing mama.

If you want to be technical...

After he got his ass whipped in January after getting in a fight at a Miami club....it was reported that he was arrested..but he was actually only "detained".

Either way, the dude is a bonehead and has never been able to stay out of trouble. Dez has been given every chance to succeed and will probably continue to get chances as long as JJ thinks he can get TDs out of him(retooling his contract to pay off the $100000's in jewelry debt)...but the dude has no excuse to act this way. He is a grown man...if he has mamma issues, he needs to get over them.

like I said, he cant stay out of trouble...sound familiar to anyone??

Until preseason, you stay classy Red Board.

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#20 : July 17, 2012, 01:22:13 PM

Uggh apparently he grabbed his mom by the hair and hit her. What a **CENSORED**ing scumbag

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

MUSCLE_HAMSTER

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer
#21 : July 17, 2012, 02:28:00 PM

What grown man would carry around Roy Williams shoulder pads? Not saying Dez is high character but the rookie hazing stuff is stupid
At that point, Roy Williams had accomplished more in the NFL than that "grown man" had.

just sayin

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#22 : July 17, 2012, 02:29:03 PM

The "female dog" better have my money

buccaneer4ever

Hall of Famer

#23 : July 17, 2012, 02:48:47 PM

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#24 : July 17, 2012, 03:08:47 PM

http://tmz.vo.llnwd.net/o28/newsdesk/tmz_audio/071712_desmond_911.mp3

Dallas Cowboys receiver Dez Bryant was arrested on a domestic violence charge and details of his arrest have started to come out. He is alleged to have slapped his mother and pulled her hair, according to the police report.

Now the 911 call from his mother to police has been released. Audio of it can be found here. Bryant's mother requests assistance from the police as her soon is leaving the house. She said officers will see where she was assaulted by him when they arrived.

The audio also includes Bryant's mother seemingly indicating that this isn't the first time something like this has happened. Via NFL.com:

"I can't keep letting him do this," said Bryant, who made a call at a nearby friend's house. "I can't keep letting him do me like this. I'm tired. I'm going to put an end to it today. I'm going to put an end to it today. I'm tired."

One of the things Roger Goodell looks at when deciding punishment for off-the-field infractions is a pattern. This is the first time Bryant has been arrested since he joined the Cowboys but he's had a number of other incidents for someone to reasonably conclude that a pattern is emerging. His mother's words don't help in that regard.

http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2012/7/17/3165108/dez-bryant-arrest-audio-911-call
: July 17, 2012, 03:10:30 PM morgan

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#25 : July 17, 2012, 03:14:58 PM

Would be nice if Dallas was down to just Miles and Witten as receiving threats in week 3.

Until preseason, you stay classy Red Board.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#26 : July 17, 2012, 03:21:28 PM

Crackhead prostitute or not....you don't hit your momma. What a **CENSORED**ing PoS.

Chief Joseph

Hall of Famer

#27 : July 17, 2012, 03:26:58 PM

How else is she supposed to learn her role?

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#28 : July 17, 2012, 03:28:28 PM

How else is she supposed to learn her role?

So that is what it looks like when illuminator attempts to be funny? Very ugly.

Chief Joseph

Hall of Famer

#29 : July 17, 2012, 03:39:32 PM

I wouldn't trade Rah for anyone.

So that is what it looks like when JDub thinks he has a clue? Very ugly.

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Dez Bryant arrested « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools