Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Dez Bryant arrested « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#30 : July 17, 2012, 03:49:58 PM

I wouldn't trade Rah for anyone.

So that is what it looks like when JDub thinks he has a clue? Very ugly.

1. It's sad that you have that page on your favorites so you can pull it up over and over.

2. The date was December 2010. We had just beat the Saints in their dome to finish 10-6. Rah was in the running for Coach of the Year. Only complete [mean people] like yourself weren't supporting Rah at that time.....and I'm sure you are proud of that fact.
: July 18, 2012, 10:52:28 AM 3rd String Kicker

Draft Aaron Donald

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#31 : July 17, 2012, 05:35:25 PM

oh snap !

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

CyberDilemma

Hall of Famer

#32 : July 17, 2012, 07:40:28 PM

Uggh apparently he grabbed his mom by the hair and hit her. What a **CENSORED**ing scumbag

She should have given Talib and his mom a call. They would have come over and popped a cap in his asss.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#33 : July 17, 2012, 10:44:08 PM

Uggh apparently he grabbed his mom by the hair and hit her. What a **CENSORED**ing scumbag

She should have given Talib and his mom a call. They would have come over and popped a cap in his asss.
. Those two moms were prison cellmates back in the day I heard.  ::)

CyberDilemma

Hall of Famer

#34 : July 18, 2012, 12:24:35 AM

. Those two moms were prison cellmates back in the day I heard.  ::)

Speaking of Talib's mom, has anyone heard if the charges against her are still pending or did they get dropped as well? Remember, she was already a convicted felon, so she was looking at some serious prison time if she was convicted.

tog

Pro Bowler
#35 : July 18, 2012, 01:10:36 AM

http://tmz.vo.llnwd.net/o28/newsdesk/tmz_audio/071712_desmond_911.mp3

Dallas Cowboys receiver Dez Bryant was arrested on a domestic violence charge and details of his arrest have started to come out. He is alleged to have slapped his mother and pulled her hair, according to the police report.

Now the 911 call from his mother to police has been released. Audio of it can be found here. Bryant's mother requests assistance from the police as her soon is leaving the house. She said officers will see where she was assaulted by him when they arrived.

The audio also includes Bryant's mother seemingly indicating that this isn't the first time something like this has happened. Via NFL.com:

"I can't keep letting him do this," said Bryant, who made a call at a nearby friend's house. "I can't keep letting him do me like this. I'm tired. I'm going to put an end to it today. I'm going to put an end to it today. I'm tired."

One of the things Roger Goodell looks at when deciding punishment for off-the-field infractions is a pattern. This is the first time Bryant has been arrested since he joined the Cowboys but he's had a number of other incidents for someone to reasonably conclude that a pattern is emerging. His mother's words don't help in that regard.

http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2012/7/17/3165108/dez-bryant-arrest-audio-911-call

Someone's response.  First I'd heard anything about Bryant's upbringing.  Not that he isn't responsible for his actions, but man is his life screwed up:

Look how many times are we going to hear from ex-players and coaches about this issue that happened with Dez Bryant.A crack headed mother, that has be in prison because of drugs, had him when she was 14 yrs old.Been in trouble for filing false police reports in the past.And on probation for delivery of Crack cocaine.And she moves to his college teams town, to be at every practice And to make a ass out of herself.He buys her a house even though she didn't give him a good up bringing.And all anyone can say is he hit his mother, Maybe he didn't hit her maybe she was attacking him and he held her wrist and pushed her back from being hit, so lets get all the facts first, Her police record compared to his id seem to believe him over her.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#36 : July 18, 2012, 01:19:08 AM

All this nonsense defending or arguing about a guy who HITS his own mother.

At least Aqib tried to kill a guy who beat his sister and was a sex offender.

Dez just hits his mom like he was a pimp reborn.  Total loser.  Makes me root against him that much harder.  I cannot support absolute losers like this...a big guy who plays pro football who HITS his mother.  Screw him.  I would not stop clapping if Barron crushed Dez, and broke his ribs.  Not one bit.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#37 : July 18, 2012, 07:44:14 AM

All this nonsense defending or arguing about a guy who HITS his own mother.

At least Aqib tried to kill a guy who beat his sister and was a sex offender.

Dez just hits his mom like he was a pimp reborn. 

Well Dez's mom really is a prostitute according to Jeff Ireland , so maybe he really is her pimp ?
http://espn.go.com/blog/afceast/post/_/id/44479/did-dez-bryant-vindicate-gm-jeff-ireland

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

freddy

Hall of Famer
#38 : July 18, 2012, 07:50:47 AM

oh snap !

In JDubs defense, there were others who thought highly of Rah as well....

Makes any of fools who used the term "Radio" look even more foolish.  Dude oozes leadership.

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#39 : July 18, 2012, 09:39:40 AM

How hard you think he gets Goodell'd? Also do the cowboys think about cutting him?

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

Its so hard for me to sit back on this forum, lookin at a guy on here, holler in\' my name!  When last year i spent more on 5 electric bills from this side of the country to the other, than you made! You\'re talkin to the Rolex wearing, diamond earring wearing, kiss-stealin, WOOOO!, wheelin dealin\', CTS drivin, jet-flyin sonofagun.. And I\'m havin a hard time holding these alligators down! WOOOO!

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#40 : July 18, 2012, 09:56:34 AM

In JDubs defense, there were others who thought highly of Rah as well....

That's true.  One genius even believed a dynasty was in the making....

I was at first worried that Dom and Rah were not prepared to be a GM or coach, but they have more than proven those worries wrong. We may just might have a dynasty in the making

My gawd, I've never seen one person enjoy getting kicked in the nuts so often.

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#41 : July 18, 2012, 10:19:18 AM

HEY GUYS INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY!!! HIS MOM IS LYING!!! IF HE DOESN"T GET CONVICTED OF ANYTHING, HE'S A GREAT GUY!!!

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#42 : July 18, 2012, 10:32:21 AM

How much you wanna bet momma Bryant doesn't press charges or testify against her cash cow, er...i mean son.  I can see him getting off easily.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#43 : July 18, 2012, 10:43:00 AM

And if the charges are dropped he won't be a scumbag anymore.  He'll be a Cowboy Man.

3rd String Kicker

Hall of Famer
#44 : July 18, 2012, 11:43:57 AM

Quote from: Skull and Bones
And if the charges are dropped he won't be a scumbag anymore.  He'll be a Cowboy Man.

It even says in Cowboy Men Code of Conduct don't get busted for beating your mom. If you're going to do it, don't get caught.

Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Dez Bryant arrested « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools