Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Dez Bryant arrested « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

3rd String Kicker

Hall of Famer
#45 : July 18, 2012, 11:49:12 AM

And as far as dropping old quotes, I'm so fed up with your crap 3rd String Kicker. You keep stalking me and dropping old quotes, well guess what, I got some for you...

I honestly think we low balled Ward. I thought McFadden would earn himself a serious contract offer this off-season though, I'd love to see Dominik handing it to him.
Low balled? Overpaying? Same thing, right?!

I sign Derrick Ward and Kellen Winslow, to keep getting first downs so the defense doesn't have to be good.
Real smart move Mr. GM!

Barrett Ruud and Tanard Jackson. That's a good start anyway, maybe we add a few more. Barber obviously, but for how much longer?
Called that one, didn't ya!?!?

And I haven't forgotten you supported Shaun King as a Quarterback either! You half-witted scruffy nerf herder!

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#46 : July 18, 2012, 12:05:08 PM

Quote from: Skull and Bones
And if the charges are dropped he won't be a scumbag anymore.  He'll be a Cowboy Man.

It even says in Cowboy Men Code of Conduct don't get busted for beating your mom. If you're going to do it, don't get caught.

Funny thing is...374 regulations in the CMCoC end with the words "don't get caught".

3rd String Kicker

Hall of Famer
#47 : July 18, 2012, 12:09:09 PM

Just wanted to clarify, I think Dez Bryant received his first arrest this time. It's not his first run-in with the law, but his first arrest. I changed the title of the thread to reflect that.

Quote from: wikipedia (obviously fact if its from here)
Bryant was sued in March 2011 for $861,350 for legal fees and the cost of jewelry he allegedly took without payment.

On July 16th 2012, Bryant was arrested on a misdemeanor domestic violence charge. The alleged assault occurred on July 14th, and Bryant turned himself in. It was Bryant's first arrest but not first time being involved with the police after being detained in January. Another source said that Bryant assaulted his mother.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#48 : July 18, 2012, 12:10:38 PM

And as far as dropping old quotes, I'm so fed up with your crap 3rd String Kicker. You keep stalking me and dropping old quotes, well guess what, I got some for you...

I honestly think we low balled Ward. I thought McFadden would earn himself a serious contract offer this off-season though, I'd love to see Dominik handing it to him.
Low balled? Overpaying? Same thing, right?!

I sign Derrick Ward and Kellen Winslow, to keep getting first downs so the defense doesn't have to be good.
Real smart move Mr. GM!

Barrett Ruud and Tanard Jackson. That's a good start anyway, maybe we add a few more. Barber obviously, but for how much longer?
Called that one, didn't ya!?!?

And I haven't forgotten you supported Shaun King as a Quarterback either! You half-witted scruffy nerf herder!

You just pwned yourself.  That takes skill.

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#49 : July 18, 2012, 12:19:59 PM

You just pwned yourself.  That takes skill.

Happens to me on a daily basis....sometimes twice.

;)

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer

#50 : July 18, 2012, 12:22:31 PM

Maybe when I was 16 but at 45 no way could I pwned myself twice in one day.

Chief Joseph

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#51 : July 18, 2012, 12:35:47 PM

You should try a palmetto supplement or something.

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Dez Bryant arrested « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools