Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Will LeGrand Lead The Bucs Out in 2012? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Hate

Hall of Famer
#30 : July 19, 2012, 06:30:53 PM

Will LeGrand Lead The Bucs Out in 2012?

I don't know......will he?

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

Hate

Hall of Famer
#31 : July 19, 2012, 06:33:32 PM

Now this is going to sound harsh but HELL NO!!!!
Why would he lead them out, it makes zero sense.
The guy has nothing to do with the Bucs except as a "sob story" to generate interest.

Has the thought ever occurred to you that he might be an inspiration to his "teammates"?

Hate

Hall of Famer
#32 : July 19, 2012, 06:38:44 PM

I think he should parachute down into the stadium holding a Bucs flag on opening day.

Duuuude, i just have to ask. Would you own up to this nonsense in public or is simply one of this things posted behind the anonymity of a message board?

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

#33 : July 19, 2012, 06:49:07 PM

Mmmmm......   Gray Matter...!

"Fried please"...

I would think it would be rather tasty as a beef replacement when making hamburger helper....

NO...!  (Too much "grit" in your teeth.)

I'm a firm believer in not wasting a thing.  That said...  Try ya some of the real good stuff...

Cowboy

Rookie

#34 : July 19, 2012, 06:51:41 PM

I think he should parachute down into the stadium holding a Bucs flag on opening day.

Duuuude, i just have to ask. Would you own up to this nonsense in public or is simply one of this things posted behind the anonymity of a message board?

I don't see a problem with that.    I can't imagine a more motivational way to start off the game.

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#35 : July 19, 2012, 06:57:09 PM

Mmmmm......   Gray Matter...!

"Fried please"...

I would think it would be rather tasty as a beef replacement when making hamburger helper....

NO...!  (Too much "grit" in your teeth.)

I'm a firm believer in not wasting a thing.  That said...  Try ya some of the real good stuff...

Actually, my wife and I partook of the placenta after our daughter was born....it was a unique way to celebrate and welcome her into this world...it sort of united us as a family....

LOL..Now that I have officially freaked some out....I have no kids and I would NEVER, EVER eat any part of the afterbirth.

Until preseason, you stay classy Red Board.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#36 : July 19, 2012, 07:03:41 PM

I don't see a problem with that.    I can't imagine a more motivational way to start off the game.

See Hate ??  :P

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#37 : July 19, 2012, 07:58:16 PM

Those on this board that know me know i'm not PC by any means.... but that just ain't right.

TheChronicHotAir

Hall of Famer

#38 : July 19, 2012, 08:35:15 PM

Is TURBO still around?

Hey TURBO, can ya' make us a Gene Simmons/ E.L. get-up in Photoshop (since you're the big KISS fan). :-)

That would be a rockin' Intro!!!!!!

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

#39 : July 19, 2012, 10:06:01 PM

You don't see a problem with that because you simply don't think.  I'd ask what you're real s/n is, but it truly doesn't matter...  Just like you.

So run along sport...  I don't need a new (next) puppy.

Now...  Speaking of pups...  Do I dare play "show me" with TheChronicUselessAsTitsOnABullWindbag's post...?  Nah...

Just more of his "Hey, look at me" antics, probably.  Click

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#40 : July 19, 2012, 10:16:36 PM

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

#41 : July 20, 2012, 12:15:06 AM

You're right...  You're not JR.

He's actually funny.

Back on topic now, please...?

TheChronicHotAir

Hall of Famer

#42 : July 20, 2012, 01:10:48 AM

CAN'T TOUCH THIS, CAROLINA !!!

WEEK 1

CAM NEWTON SEES THS COMIN'

OUT OF THE TUNNEL & IT'S

WHITE FLAG!!!

"I, WANT TO BUC'N'ROLL ALL NIGHT...AND PARTY EVERY DAY!!!"
: July 20, 2012, 07:40:17 AM TheChronicHotAir

tatmanfish

Hall of Famer

#43 : July 20, 2012, 02:27:25 AM

Those on this board that know me know i'm not PC by any means.... but that just ain't right.

Ive said that to myself to half the posts in this thread.

http://www.buccaneers.com/multimedia/videos/Bucs-in-the-Community-Make-a-Wish-Guest/838da06e-4ab1-4cd8-9edb-be374ac1ec94

http://www.tampabay.com/news/humaninterest/article1094789.ece

bucs have done stuff for tons of people. Yes LeGrand gets  a little more for who hes connected to, but not everyone can do what hes done. Theres just not enough professional team to even make a gesture like this. LeGrand serves as inspiration to his team mates and to those who are in similar circumstances. Those people seeing him fight to regain his ability to walk after already seeing him regain abilities doctors said hed never have again may be inspired to push harder and hold onto hope. It also shows that despite being a money hungry business, there still plenty of room for great acts of humanity despite what it could mean to the team(one less roster spot for the 90 man roster). It shows that a small sacrifice to better the lives of others and inspire others  is more than worth it.

Its a shame because the world would be a much better place if everyone took a little time do something like the Bucs and LeGrand.

I just dont understand how anyone could value a spot that has about a .1 % of making the roster isnt worth it. Because of a pipe dream that a guy might be a once in a generation undrafted HOFer? Seems more than selfish.

Quote from: Illuminator
You were simply too smart for me.

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

#44 : July 20, 2012, 02:33:02 AM

Folks...  This man "gets it".

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Will LeGrand Lead The Bucs Out in 2012? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools