Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Will LeGrand Lead The Bucs Out in 2012? « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#75 : July 26, 2012, 10:56:03 AM

Eric retired from the Bucs today.

But that isn't the point.  The point is, some of youguys are world class azzhats, plain and simple, and wouldn't have the GUTS to crack wise to the mans face.  Instead, you hide behind your lies and scummishness.  It's all good.  You, particularly YOU Chroniliar, can untie your panties from teh wad they are in as a result of Eric being on the roster.

The FAIL is on you Chronicliar, and it is funny you fail to see it.  It truly speaks about your scummy personality.

TheChronicHotAir

Hall of Famer

#76 : July 26, 2012, 10:59:02 AM

You were wrong. Quit hiding behind hatespeak.

Enhanced Cranston Logo - \"Alan Cranston-- You\'ve Just Been Warholled!\"

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#77 : July 26, 2012, 11:01:13 AM

You were wrong. Quit hiding behind hatespeak.
Wrong about what scumbag?

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

#78 : July 26, 2012, 11:07:34 AM

Folks...  This man "gets it".

Bump.
Epic Rah Rah Fail on this thread. BucFTW, tatmanfish, and especially Boid  :D

Nice job, Doloris, ghost, myself...

Chron nailed it...  Epic fail on my part. 

"Floppy" (as you so classlessly refer to hiim as) is just a sham and an obvious PR move on the Bucs part.

The Bucs...  and ALL their fans should just tweet/email this guy and tell hime to quit being such an attention whore...!

The audacity of the man.  He can't even friggin walk AND he's taking up a roster spot too.

Maybe he should just kill himself...?  More food and oxygen for the rest of us, right Chron...?

Because........  In the end, and after all - I'm sure even LeGrande has to know this is all just a ruse, at his expense, and it's really not important to anyone - LeGrande included...!

OH SHlT...  Look like Flo, I mean Eric - might actually be enjoying his role - however limited it may be - and the actions by Schiano might have just made one man's life a better place to be...

Chronicasswipe...  I'm sure you just post crap to get under MY skin, but I assure you - it doesn't.  I'm just thrilled for the kid...!

As for you...  Please........  chew some glass, chase it with a shot of bleach washing down a handful of sleeping pills and who knows...

Maybe it'll improve the quality of life for whomever is unfortunate to spend it with such a tool...?

Page: 1 ... 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Will LeGrand Lead The Bucs Out in 2012? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools