Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The Dark Knight Rises « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 5 6 7

You Mad

Pro Bowler

#90 : July 26, 2012, 04:37:00 PM

http://www.enstarz.com/articles/4514/20120725/colorado-shooting-survivor-plans-to-sue-for-violent-movie-james-holmes.htm

Didn't take long. Freaking idiot man. It's the movies fault, one the killer never even seen because it was a midnight release and didn't stay. Also, will the media stop relating Banes mask to a gas mask the killer wore. Not even close to being the same thing. Violence in movies has never been proven to show in increase in violence, not matter what Morgan says
Didn't see that coming, taking the theater to court. That won't happen will it You Mad?

As far as suing WB for making the movie, what kind of a dumb fool is that guy, he had no problems with paying a small fortune to go watch the thing at a midnight premier, seems he was kinda "amped" over the release and something of a big fan before the event, now suddenly $$$ signs are flashing in front of his eyes..

I said I don't see how they can be held liable.. i dont believe I stated they would'nt be sued.

You Mad

Pro Bowler

#91 : July 26, 2012, 04:39:23 PM

As for the actual movie.. I was kinda.. Meh about it. I liked BB and TDk alot however on this one I thought the editing was clunky and I must have sat in a bad theater or bad spot of the theater because I had a horrible time making out what anyone was saying at points.

J-Train

Pro Bowler

#92 : July 27, 2012, 03:44:19 PM

I am a huge Batman fan...I thought TDKR was pretty good, had the chance to see it in IMAX. I still prefer BB more ( I just love the Batman Year One story). I hated Bane's voice though.

Thanks for the sig Java!

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#93 : July 28, 2012, 02:14:08 AM

Entertaining movie that has its moments. Bane was just as good as the joker
But it got pretty boring at times, and uneccesary scenes. Ohh and catwoman is a crappy actress
: July 28, 2012, 02:16:28 AM tripblood

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

Its so hard for me to sit back on this forum, lookin at a guy on here, holler in\' my name!  When last year i spent more on 5 electric bills from this side of the country to the other, than you made! You\'re talkin to the Rolex wearing, diamond earring wearing, kiss-stealin, WOOOO!, wheelin dealin\', CTS drivin, jet-flyin sonofagun.. And I\'m havin a hard time holding these alligators down! WOOOO!

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#94 : July 29, 2012, 04:24:56 PM

I am a huge Batman fan...I thought TDKR was pretty good, had the chance to see it in IMAX. I still prefer BB more ( I just love the Batman Year One story). I hated Bane's voice though.

Bane's voice was creepy IMO

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

Its so hard for me to sit back on this forum, lookin at a guy on here, holler in\' my name!  When last year i spent more on 5 electric bills from this side of the country to the other, than you made! You\'re talkin to the Rolex wearing, diamond earring wearing, kiss-stealin, WOOOO!, wheelin dealin\', CTS drivin, jet-flyin sonofagun.. And I\'m havin a hard time holding these alligators down! WOOOO!

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#95 : July 29, 2012, 06:11:18 PM

I lightly put my hand on my wifes shoulder after we walked out and said "do feel in charge??"..

lol..I slept on the couch that night.

Until preseason, you stay classy Red Board.

Bucman

Hall of Famer
#96 : July 30, 2012, 01:21:14 PM

CO Shooting Suspect Faces 24 Counts of Murder
Good may he rot in hell.

Page: 1 ... 5 6 7
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The Dark Knight Rises « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools