Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: INTRODUCING DORY LEBLANC, BEAT WRITER « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 7

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

#30 : July 22, 2012, 02:11:46 AM

And........................

Dory..................

Love the Bucs/Bears tix, but...  On a friggin' Bears jersey...?

Fairweather much?

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer

#31 : July 22, 2012, 07:55:04 AM

I feel like the guy who tipped off the authorities on Jodie Foster's predator...
says the guy who harassed PR writer Chidi Ahunato so much last year he invited you down to his cigar shop so he could whoop your butt. 

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#32 : July 22, 2012, 09:05:51 AM

I feel like the guy who tipped off the authorities on Jodie Foster's predator...
says the guy who harassed PR writer Chidi Ahunato so much last year he invited you down to his cigar shop so he could whoop your butt.

I love how he keeps speaking directly to Dory , in these uncomfortably long and/or strange posts , and she continues to ignore him, lol.

Not sure if he's trying to be funny and failing  , or just unashamed to put his weird internet creeper side on display , but it's not working for him.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

Chief Joseph

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#33 : July 22, 2012, 02:54:46 PM

Dory, continue paying no attentjon to FTW, he's the board's...

biggest drama queen.

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#34 : July 22, 2012, 03:00:30 PM

i can tell this is gonna be an interesting season already.... lol
yep - hopefully football understanding matches the .... needs

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#35 : July 22, 2012, 03:04:22 PM

Goodness...I can see I'm going to have my hands full with some of you! :D

Some more than others....  ;)

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#36 : July 22, 2012, 04:19:39 PM

What happened to Chidi? Did he finally have enough of posters not kissing his butt? Or, was he fired?

Welcome, Dory!

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#37 : July 22, 2012, 04:40:06 PM

Looks like the turd was flushed.

http://www.pewterreport.com/Boards/index.php/topic,1295757.msg1691162.html#msg1691162

Cowboy

Rookie

#38 : July 22, 2012, 06:22:54 PM

I'm not sure what you other guys think, but after reading his posts for a week, I think that FTW guy is strange.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#39 : July 22, 2012, 07:22:38 PM

I'm not sure what you other guys think, but after reading his posts for a week, I think that FTW guy is strange.

He just wants to talk ....honestly.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

#40 : July 22, 2012, 08:51:32 PM

That WAS truly laughable...

Chidi Ahanotu was to Pewter Report, what you are to message boards.

Like teets on a boar...  Useless.

PewterReportDL

Starter
#41 : July 23, 2012, 12:16:10 AM

And........................

Dory..................

Love the Bucs/Bears tix, but...  On a friggin' Bears jersey...?

Fairweather much?

I have no clue what this means.

PewterReportDL

Starter
#42 : July 23, 2012, 12:18:45 AM

I love how he keeps speaking directly to Dory , in these uncomfortably long and/or strange posts , and she continues to ignore him, lol.

Not sure if he's trying to be funny and failing  , or just unashamed to put his weird internet creeper side on display , but it's not working for him.

Awww Hahaha I wasn't ignoring anyone, I just wasn't online.

Although saving then re-posting the pics from my twitter and such are slightly alarming. :)

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

#43 : July 23, 2012, 01:37:12 AM

Awww Hahaha I wasn't ignoring anyone, I just wasn't online.

Although saving then re-posting the pics from my twitter and such are slightly alarming. :)

Fear not Dory...  Java's the only one who stock-piles peoples pics for future use...

You do know that whole "right-click/properties" thingy that you can post a pic in like - 5 seconds...?  Familiar....?

I have to admit...  I find it slightly humorous, and, needlessly to say...  "Ironic", to say the friggin' least...  That so very many people live there entire lives "as advertised" on a seemingly endless array of social networks, for "all the world to see".  But when we see it, they're "alarmed"...  Really...?

Mole hill = Mountain...?

I keep a photography blog, with MANY images I freely and happily allow others to use at will...  Because I put them out there. Ya know, on this interweby thing.  I could watermark them, but I've had everyone from college students galore, to Walt Disney Wide World of Sports, to The Tampa Bay Buccaneers, The Audubon Society, The SPCA, WESH TV and WFTV TV use images I've submitted, or they've requested to use...  all FREE.

NOT because I'm such a sweet guy, but more so because I was looking to gain "publicized status".

You can turn off the alarm...    Can't wait to see your first piece!

Again,  welcome aboard...!  :)

PewterReportDL

Starter
#44 : July 23, 2012, 12:48:34 PM

Ha, I was just teasing. I am very aware the entire world can see. Thanks for the welcome.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 7
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: INTRODUCING DORY LEBLANC, BEAT WRITER « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools