Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: INTRODUCING DORY LEBLANC, BEAT WRITER « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 5 6 7

spartan

Hall of Famer
#90 : July 24, 2012, 12:03:09 PM

BucsFTW, whether you realize it or not, your posts in this thread have all the connotations of "I know where you live."

Knowing where someone lives is not a problem, but the manner in which it is said can be threatening and intimidating. You are coming across as the latter. You might not think so but you are.

Chief Joseph

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#91 : July 24, 2012, 12:11:52 PM

I never pass them up. But I do like to sprinkle in some extra ellipses before I read them. Can never have too many ellipses.

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

deadzone

Hall of Famer

#92 : July 24, 2012, 12:29:12 PM

I knew a wrestler back in the '70s named Dory Funk.......that you Dory? ............So far FTW has owned this thread.......a gifted poster.......rare.

deadzone

Hall of Famer

#93 : July 24, 2012, 12:44:48 PM

I'm not sure what you other guys think, but after reading his posts for a week, I think that FTW guy is strange.

Im amazed you didnt use Java in youre name this time.

FTW....wtf?  Way to enter a whole new realm of weird.  This thread was a welcome thread but is now a very uncomfortable read.

That said, welcome Dory and hope to enjoy your work with PR.

Welcome Dory.

No innuendos, no smart ass comments, just welcome and good luck Looking forward to your works.

Don't care what you look like, I'm more interested in your written word as are most on these boards.

FTW is in a world of over abundance of male hormones and thinks he cute. NOT! He has a few friends who join him on occasion.

Stan, what makes you so pure that you can make a statement about someone you don't know and could never appreciate?

bouconagain

Pro Bowler

#94 : July 24, 2012, 01:05:45 PM

Stan, what makes you so pure that you can make a statement about someone you don't know and could never appreciate?

Awww, that's really cute, buddy.

deadzone

Hall of Famer

#95 : July 24, 2012, 01:16:51 PM

How so?

bouconagain

Pro Bowler

#96 : July 24, 2012, 01:20:56 PM

How so?

It's just adorable.
Page: 1 ... 5 6 7
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: INTRODUCING DORY LEBLANC, BEAT WRITER « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools