Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: why isn't Barron signed? « previous next »
Page: 1

ayron54

Rookie
: July 19, 2012, 11:49:11 PM

Can someone  please explain to me what the hold up is on getting this kid signed?

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#1 : July 20, 2012, 12:19:39 AM

Can someone  please explain to me what the hold up is on getting this kid signed?

RGIII just signed, now Luck.  He'll be signed soon

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\'s Cancer Center

daman82

Rookie
#2 : July 20, 2012, 06:04:36 AM

he's leaving it to lawyers and agent.  i'm sure he's anxious to get into camp

buccaneerNW

Pro Bowler

#3 : July 20, 2012, 07:38:15 AM

He's not signed for the same reason 6 of the 7 others in the top 8 haven't signed. There's no reason for concern.

- Dont bee kritisyzun gramer end punktushun on dis baored becuz its for talkn uhbowtt the Bukx.

Uncle Stan

Hall of Famer
#4 : July 20, 2012, 08:24:53 AM

offset clause

Learn to disagree without being disagreeable-Ronald Reagan circa 1981
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: why isn't Barron signed? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools