Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: LeGarrette Blount (Punctuality, Release, and Trade Rumors) « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 16

PassThePigSkin

Hall of Famer

#30 : July 22, 2012, 05:48:14 PM

Funny that he'd be chronically late and sleep in meetings yet throw a fit when the question was asked about an RB being drafted in the first couple rounds...not exactly the type of attitude I'd want from a guy going into a season where he could potentially earn himself a big contract.

The pictures from this off-season says Blount is up to the challenge. 

Ladyfan

Hall of Famer
#31 : July 22, 2012, 05:51:21 PM

Boy, I am also shocked to hear about his bleeping car service!!!!!!  Should have sat his butt out a few games and fined him even more.....the car service is CATERING to his lazy a........man.   Schivano must be one kick in the teeth to these guys.  Hope Ronde is right that they all know they needed it and step up in a way that shows on game days.....

CyberDilemma

Hall of Famer

#32 : July 22, 2012, 06:14:48 PM

Should have sat his butt out a few games and fined him even more.   

Why? So all the fans could have complained even more about why Blount wasn't getting enough carries? Morris and Olson took all the heat on this but Blount, himself, should have shouldered most the blame.

Cowboy

Rookie

#33 : July 22, 2012, 06:24:19 PM

This thread is much more appropriately titled than that stupid "car service" thread.   

Hate

Hall of Famer
#34 : July 22, 2012, 06:25:44 PM

Personally, i don't care what happened under the former regime. If the slate is indeed clean, as has been suggested, all i care about is what i see going forward. Under Schiano's direction, I believe a sense of urgency/accountability will permeate the lockerroom.... and the difference will be tremendous.

-------------------------------------------------------

Detrimental

Hall of Famer

#35 : July 22, 2012, 06:25:45 PM

The Blount apologist are speechless and nowhere to be found. AGAIN

Detrimental

Hall of Famer

#36 : July 22, 2012, 06:27:39 PM

Yep.  Blount has a loser mentality.  There were some reports that had come out over the past two years about it but most here didn't want to hear it.  Sure he has some talent but I am very happy we drafted a RB high.  Everyone wants to now blame Morris for everything since it helps them cope with rooting for a team that got blown out in their last 10 games and sure he deserves a lot of it but so does Dominick, who is still here, and so do the players.  You don't lose 10 in a row without losers like LGB.  He has the talent to be a lot better than what he has been.  Hopefully he's pushed to improve or he should be pushed out.  At least we are hearing positive things.
And it kills me that the Blount homers(tatmanfish, Jdouble, etc) can't get over the fact Blount deserves all the criticism in the world. Blount is a CLOWN.

Ride the Martin train baby #22

Detrimental

Hall of Famer

#37 : July 22, 2012, 06:30:03 PM

Blount is an idiot. Thank god we drafted Doug Martin.

Cowboy

Rookie

#38 : July 22, 2012, 06:31:35 PM

Blount is an idiot.

That's been a given since day 1.   One look at that fight he got into after that Boise St. game was all I needed to figure that out.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#39 : July 22, 2012, 06:34:32 PM

I am with HATE on this one.  Sure he might have had a little "diva" in him, but hopefully Schiano has scared it right out of him.   From the weight loss and other signs, I think he may have got the message.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#40 : July 22, 2012, 06:35:45 PM

Yep.  Blount has a loser mentality.  There were some reports that had come out over the past two years about it but most here didn't want to hear it.  Sure he has some talent but I am very happy we drafted a RB high.  Everyone wants to now blame Morris for everything since it helps them cope with rooting for a team that got blown out in their last 10 games and sure he deserves a lot of it but so does Dominick, who is still here, and so do the players.  You don't lose 10 in a row without losers like LGB.  He has the talent to be a lot better than what he has been.  Hopefully he's pushed to improve or he should be pushed out.  At least we are hearing positive things.
And it kills me that the Blount homers(tatmanfish, Jdouble, etc) can't get over the fact Blount deserves all the criticism in the world. Blount is a CLOWN.

In fairness to Jdouble he has pretty much admitted he was wrong , and disappointed in Blount. Tatmanfish is a hopless moron.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#41 : July 22, 2012, 06:41:10 PM

In fairness to Jdouble he has pretty much admitted he was wrong , and disappointed in Blount. Tatmanfish is a hopless moron.

It would carry more weight if you spelled it correctly, just sayin.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

Hate

Hall of Famer
#42 : July 22, 2012, 06:41:35 PM

What exactly deems one a Blount apologist?

-------------------------------------------------------

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#43 : July 22, 2012, 06:45:18 PM

It would carry more weight if you spelled it correctly, just sayin.

Truth is the truth , typo or not. ;)

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#44 : July 22, 2012, 06:45:29 PM

What exactly deems one a Blount apologist?

I am a self admitted, big fan of him.   It's not like his career is over, he just got a wake-up call, thats all.  Lets see how it works out.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 16
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: LeGarrette Blount (Punctuality, Release, and Trade Rumors) « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools