Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: VIP Camp outing w/brunch at OBP « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 44 45 46

csg239

Rookie

#675 : August 06, 2012, 03:25:51 AM

A lot of you might have all the reason i the world to be agaibst FTW, but let me ask you, how many of you are intrested in actually contributing to the site? How many of you will I actually see around here? Did you come JUST to fulfill your vendetta to one person or are you actually interested in anything on the site

Depends.  This board seems to run slow as hell, and with no sig pic restrictions it can be painful to read at times.  I also hate how the quotes work.... God forbid people write long posts back to back quoting each other, you end up scrolling for pages.

Short answer: I'll probably pop in from time to time.  Doubt I'll be a regular.
It is slow, if you have a slow PC, or crappy coverage.  The aesthetic is piss poor, I wont deny that.  But that other site is slow in terms of mentality.

Says the guy from the board that boasts OWEtown and morgan along with countless other asswipes who couldn't hack it on the other boards as members here

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#676 : August 06, 2012, 03:43:02 AM

I've visted the other boards and they're not very good - no offense. I'm not sure what you're talking about "handling it". I guess you're right -

Couldn't handle the boredom that takes over almost immediately when reading posts from your members.

Are you trying to reruit new members to your message board - it seems like you are.

Navid_Dicks

Practice Squad

#677 : August 06, 2012, 08:40:18 AM

Are you trying to reruit new members to your message board - it seems like you are.

Please stay here.

BucsnNoles

Pro Bowler

#678 : August 06, 2012, 09:18:27 AM

Please stay here.
+1

csg239

Rookie

#679 : August 06, 2012, 10:44:05 AM

I've visted the other boards and they're not very good - no offense. I'm not sure what you're talking about "handling it". I guess you're right -

Couldn't handle the boredom that takes over almost immediately when reading posts from your members.

are your EYES still WIDE when you SHUT them morgan

we ghetto stomped your ass off the TBBBB with your lying about military service..and the deletuon of posts...seemingly something they WONT do here...are they that desperate for members?

Biff Barker

Pro Bowler

#680 : August 06, 2012, 11:37:37 AM

Ah... so Morgan is Eyes Wide Shut?  Now I understand the comments about the "Rats" from the UTBBB.  Figures, once a tool....

Regardless, the folks over there were compelled to offer some fellow fans a heads up.  And just for the record, I had no skin in the scam, mind you, but it's all 100% true. I sure nobody intended  to drop a big steaming growler in here just for the sake of it.  That's what Falcons and Eagles boards are for.  As far as sticking around?  Depends on the quality of the football discussion here. 

And here's a subtle hint,  just beware of wannabe pals who's threads are inevitably all about themselves. NOT football.

GO BUCS!

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#681 : August 06, 2012, 11:40:58 AM

are they that desperate for members?

You may have a point since they just let you register.

csg239

Rookie

#682 : August 06, 2012, 12:35:58 PM

I FREELY ADMIT..

the ONLY reason I came here was to expose the fraud that is owetown...figure I owed you short bus riding rejects that much...

3rd String Kicker

Hall of Famer
#683 : August 06, 2012, 12:40:37 PM

With respect to members of fellow Buccaneer forums, I would appreciate it if you don't want to be here that you continue to post in your favored forum. Again, most of us are Buccaneer fans here. Lets save the hostility for the Falcons and the Eagles as previously suggested.

Thanks in advance.

spartan

Hall of Famer
#684 : August 06, 2012, 12:48:41 PM

I FREELY ADMIT..

the ONLY reason I came here was to expose the fraud that is owetown...figure I owed you short bus riding rejects that much...

Interesting methodology you have. Saving our bacon by insulting and denigrating anyone and everyone you meet.
Page: 1 ... 44 45 46
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: VIP Camp outing w/brunch at OBP « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools