Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Saturday Practice « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 7

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#30 : July 28, 2012, 10:12:12 AM

Tampa Bay Buccaneers ‏@TBBuccaneers
First rep of WR/DB 1-on-1s, Vincent Jackson goes deep, Freeman's throw looks like it might be too long, but nope, VJax easily runs under it.

F*KING RIGHT!!! 8)

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#31 : July 28, 2012, 10:17:58 AM

Roy Cummings ‏@RCummingsTrib
Bucs TE Colin Franklin is having a rough go of it here in camp. He threw up at one point Friday and had a drop in 1-on-1 drills today.

Mason just got a knock-down, per 620. "Starting to look more comfortable."

Ladyfan

Hall of Famer
#32 : July 28, 2012, 10:23:19 AM

Hate.  Can't come today.  Yesterday's heat just about killed me......I sweat so much my clothes were soaking wet when I got home ( by bus....ugh) .  Had chills and ran a fever at home.....and I was drinking plentty of water and sitting in shade......please take pix and let me know and all of us whats going on.   Yesterday's standouts to me were #22, 87 and 11 and Blount looked real sharp.    Thanks.  Will miss seeing you guys!!!!!

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#33 : July 28, 2012, 10:27:24 AM

620 said that Aqib was draped all over VJax, so Josh threw it a bit higher than normal and VJ caught it!

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#34 : July 28, 2012, 10:35:22 AM

The Bucs have moved into some 11-on-11 work and Vincent Jackson continues to put on a show. He's getting the better of Aqib Talib.

What the Buc? ‏@WhatTheBuc
Weather helping but better energy. More drops but some solid play by Talib, Wright, V Jack and Underwood

Ira Kaufman ‏@IKaufmanTrib
Dark clouds rolling in during Bucs morning practice. Still an hour to go and good crowd starting to get into it

DB's using a LOT of contact in route redirection. Interesting to see officials reaction.

Gaitor having a good camp. Showing more speed then I remember

Ira Kaufman ‏@IKaufmanTrib
Bucs first-round pick Doug Martin can't run straight if he tried. He's got a natural wiggle that can't be taught. Good fantasy pick.

GIJoeWasThere

Hall of Famer

#35 : July 28, 2012, 10:38:08 AM

I agree with the guy on 620 that Vincent Jackson is the most talented WR the Bucs have ever had.

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#36 : July 28, 2012, 10:38:59 AM

LOL Schiano just broke a smile. :)

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#37 : July 28, 2012, 10:41:08 AM

Coach Schiano leaves no stone unturned. He now has the QBs fielding bad snaps. Hey, if it's in the game, it's got to be worked on.

tmac87

Starter
#38 : July 28, 2012, 10:55:27 AM

Talib is going to greatly benefit from having VJax whoop him everyday in practice ;D  .... I've never been so excited at the prospect of one of our players gettin abused!  :P

Lets f&#(!^ do this Lovie!

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#39 : July 28, 2012, 10:56:44 AM

From another Bucs forum:

"I'm here now!

-jesus, Carl Nicks is huge.
-Talib is on the field
-Penn is off in the distance on a bike, along with I believe Bowers
-Weird seeing Barber at safety

Dominik just walked by looking like he just filmed a new Just For Mens commercial

This receivers coach is very, very loud & vocal. He's been on Mike Williams case a lot so far

V-jax just dropped an easy pass from Free. But he made up for it with a nice sliding grab

Preston Parker is having a great practice...Really all of the receivers are. Benn's spot on this team is not a guarantee

Shelton Quarles is out here now

Madu looks a lot quicker & stronger in practice than I seem to remember all of last season

Okoye just jogged off the field gingerly

To quote Coach Schiano on this botched offensive play..."We might as well taken a ****ing knee there. Are you ****ing kidding me"

Myron Lewis doing what he does best....PI defending Parker...just tackled him without going for the ball

-V-jax burned Talib on a deep pass. All I have to say is thank God they play on the same team

-Free is throwing some wobbly passes

-Clark has dropped a few balls today, but on one Foster defended him perfectly

Schiano is exclusive with the defense. Very, very hands on with them.

The defense looks good so far. Really good. Flying to the ball

Offense looks to be a work in progress. Very sloppy so far, getting called for a lot of penalties

Gant has looked good today. He dropped an easy pass earlier, but he looks like he has some speed. And he's made other good catches.

Orlosky has good pocket presence. He moves pretty well in the pocket and feels the pressure. Hopefully he can teach Freeman a thing or 2.

Underwood is looking good too. He's getting a lot of praise from his coaches. And his high top looks even cooler in person!
: July 28, 2012, 10:59:46 AM Beatles123

Ft Myers Buc Fan

Hall of Famer
#40 : July 28, 2012, 10:58:18 AM

620 just said that Benn is out closer to 2-3 weeks than 4 weeks

GIJoeWasThere

Hall of Famer

#41 : July 28, 2012, 11:03:20 AM

I think Beatles is in love with Schiano.

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#42 : July 28, 2012, 11:05:24 AM

P Michael Koenen's 1st kickoff rep goes 7 yards deep in the EZ. He remains a real weapon. Young K Kai Forbath can really hit them deep, too.

Looks like the new coaching staff still has pass-rush plans for LB Dekoda Watson. He has joined the linemen for OL/DL 1-on-1s.

Gant continues mediocre day letting bell get to his belly then being chased down by the coach and stripped

4th-year T Demar Dotson, who's running w/ the 1st team at left tackle w/ Donald Penn sidelined, had several impressive reps during 1-on-1s.

"@pikehuey3: @TBBuccaneers i have question how healthy does Dallas Clark look?" He's just fine! Participating in everything.

620: Quincy just made a play, followed by a good play from Goode!

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#43 : July 28, 2012, 11:06:25 AM

-Clark has dropped a few balls today, but on one Foster defended him perfectly

Looks like he is still up to what he was doing last year...sigh...

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#44 : July 28, 2012, 11:08:32 AM

**CENSORED**! MW IS DOWN.

May be a cramp...left leg. we shall see.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 7
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Saturday Practice « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools