Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bucs Trade Brian Price to the Bears, Release Briscoe & Holland « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 22

DeltaBuc5

Hall of Famer

#30 : July 26, 2012, 04:53:47 PM

Must have showed up out of shape.
Well, time will tell once the Bears have their physical.

No I meant Dez, probably showed up out of shape with no excuse for it.
Ah ok.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#31 : July 26, 2012, 04:54:02 PM

Well I guess Okoye is the man.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

3rd String Kicker

Hall of Famer
#32 : July 26, 2012, 04:54:31 PM

I felt like a Briscoe release was coming, I didn't see a trade for Price however. Interesting, and it will be interesting to see if he passes Bears' physical.

Could these be 2 of the guys who failed the sprints earlier?

buccaneer4ever

Hall of Famer

#33 : July 26, 2012, 04:55:35 PM

If Briscoe, a WR, failed the sprints, after the **CENSORED** he's already done this offseason, then I'm glad he got released.

usmc-buc

Pro Bowler
#34 : July 26, 2012, 04:55:35 PM

I felt like a Briscoe release was coming, I didn't see a trade for Price however. Interesting, and it will be interesting to see if he passes Bears' physical.

Could these be 2 of the guys who failed the sprints earlier?

Ohh that's a given I would think.

-Kyle

AlstottUpTheGut

Starter

#35 : July 26, 2012, 04:56:39 PM

ESPN text says it was for a 7th. Can't say I agree with this move unless he was 30 lbs overweight and still dealing with injury issues.

OKC PAC

Hall of Famer

#36 : July 26, 2012, 04:56:45 PM

Finally some accountablity...love getting rid of both of these players.  Dez was to busy with reality shows and the way Price has acted this offseason he needed to go as well.

Bring back GRUDEN!!!

DeltaBuc5

Hall of Famer

#37 : July 26, 2012, 04:56:46 PM

Price probably couldn't get halfway through the first 110-yd sprint.

flashgordon

Pro Bowler
#38 : July 26, 2012, 04:56:47 PM

Bucs just singed Carolina LB Thomas Williams.  Interesting.  They released Devin Holland; i don't know what the issues were with him.

- man, i was listening to Brad Johnson, and then, bam, I go to the main messagboard page, and Brian Price is traded!  I'm like, what?  B.s!  I still don't see it; it's scrolled off the little screen, and they havn't made a main page article yet. I liked the "Mark Barron can have his seat now" remark; that is funny as hell; and I'm a Price fan!  Sorry Price, but you've ran out of time here; good luck to you as a Bear.
: July 26, 2012, 05:00:00 PM flashgordon

Ali Akbar Khan Raga Chandranandan,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CtXORtvvYM

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#39 : July 26, 2012, 04:57:11 PM

The writing has been on the wall for both of these players all offseason....should be a shock to very few.

Ladies and Gents....Schaino aint f*ck*n around.

He should get a tear drop tattoo for everyone of these scrubs he is "knocking off"

Hell, brees might not be as accurate as manziel.

buccaneer4ever

Hall of Famer

#40 : July 26, 2012, 04:57:16 PM

Might have been another failure of the conditioning test.

buccaneer4ever

Hall of Famer

#41 : July 26, 2012, 04:57:40 PM

The wirting has been ont he wall for both of these players all offseason....should be a shock to very few.

Ladies and Gents....Schaino aint f*ck*n around.

He should get a tear drop tattoo for everyone of these scrubs he is "knocking off"

LMFAO

DeltaBuc5

Hall of Famer

#42 : July 26, 2012, 04:58:46 PM

If you ever read this, best of luck.

Life is a roller coaster, and it ain't easy. The Buccaneers community is still behind you. We wish you and your children the best of luck.
: July 26, 2012, 05:07:58 PM BFT+C

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#43 : July 26, 2012, 04:58:49 PM

Finally some accountablity...love getting rid of both of these players.  Dez was to busy with reality shows and the way Price has acted this offseason he needed to go as well.

Gotta love Schiano......he is not F.....  around.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

usmc-buc

Pro Bowler
#44 : July 26, 2012, 04:58:55 PM

DT Amobi Okoye and LB Adam Hayward, previously on the active/PUP list, came off the list & will be able to practice tomorrow.

Amobi Okoye being healthy has to be a big part of the moves.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 22
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bucs Trade Brian Price to the Bears, Release Briscoe & Holland « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools