Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: How long until Schiano is fired? « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 9 10 11

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#150 : July 27, 2012, 08:45:05 PM

He doesn't go by Greg, he goes by Greggy.
**CENSORED** you. Jets fan.

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.

TheChronicHotAir

Hall of Famer

#151 : July 27, 2012, 09:18:48 PM

Greggy-poo's kind of being a prick, if you ask me...
: July 27, 2012, 09:21:16 PM TheChronicHotAir

Enhanced Cranston Logo - \"Alan Cranston-- You\'ve Just Been Warholled!\"

anterrabae33

Hall of Famer

#152 : July 27, 2012, 10:04:16 PM

Dezmon Briscoe failed his conditioning test prior to being waived by the Bucs, according to the Tampa Bay Times.
New coach Greg Schiano's conditioning test includes running 16 110-yard dashes in a predetermined amount of time. Briscoe didn't meet the standard for wide receivers, and also failed to show for voluntary offseason workouts this spring. He'll hit the open market with some baggage.

Football is a year round sport. OTA's are voluntary but that doesn't mean you should just sit around, and another thing, it's hardly acceptable for one of your skill guys to fail a conditioning test.
Ok.. so Greg is using that as a solid reason to cut guys.... then he should be cutting Penn. But.... he doesn't hold a grudge against Penn. I want to see the Bucs win, but I just can't root for a guy like Greg.

Penn is injured. What don't you get about that?

He got big and fat and injured.

False. He's always been big and fat. Now, he is injured.

youngone

Hall of Famer
#153 : July 27, 2012, 10:07:20 PM

Dezmon Briscoe failed his conditioning test prior to being waived by the Bucs, according to the Tampa Bay Times.
New coach Greg Schiano's conditioning test includes running 16 110-yard dashes in a predetermined amount of time. Briscoe didn't meet the standard for wide receivers, and also failed to show for voluntary offseason workouts this spring. He'll hit the open market with some baggage.

Football is a year round sport. OTA's are voluntary but that doesn't mean you should just sit around, and another thing, it's hardly acceptable for one of your skill guys to fail a conditioning test.
Ok.. so Greg is using that as a solid reason to cut guys.... then he should be cutting Penn. But.... he doesn't hold a grudge against Penn. I want to see the Bucs win, but I just can't root for a guy like Greg.

Penn is injured. What don't you get about that?

He got big and fat and injured.
see: Brian Price

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#154 : July 27, 2012, 10:18:26 PM

Greggy-poo's kind of being a prick, if you ask me...

Greggy-poo is a good nickname.   I hope it sticks.    :P :P :o

Page: 1 ... 9 10 11
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: How long until Schiano is fired? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools