Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: How long until Schiano is fired? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 11

Bschucher

Hall of Famer
#30 : July 26, 2012, 10:06:07 PM

We'll see... I will still be a Bucs fan, I have suffered through Ray Perkins once, I am sure I can handle another one.

Yet you post like a 10 year old. Not possible.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#31 : July 26, 2012, 10:09:52 PM

If Belicheat would have done this, everyone would be like "Meh, that's just Belichek. That's why he is so good." But a rookie head coach shows the same lack of patience for idiocy and you have people comparing him to Perkins and predicting his demise. Hilarious.

I for one am very happy to see someone returning a sense of integrity and respect to this franchise. I like the fact that Schiano does not put up with knuckleheads that don't treat their opportunity as a privilege rather than a right. Will a team full of hard working honorable men equate to wins? Who knows, but I hope it does and I support him 100%.

EVERYONE got a clean slate, which I can respect, but if you cross Schiano you don't go to the dog house....you just go.
: July 26, 2012, 10:12:37 PM JDouble

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#32 : July 26, 2012, 10:09:55 PM

You call Him Perkins because he made a move you didn't like?

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.

SWAGGARRR

Hall of Famer

#33 : July 26, 2012, 10:12:32 PM

I don't know when he will get fired. But trading Price for a 7th is ridiculous. Releasing Briscoe who led the team in TD's last year for missing VOLUNTARY OTA's(?) or for being on a reality show in the OFFSEASON(?) is ridiculous too. Every single player was on time today. Clean slate bull**CENSORED**!

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#34 : July 26, 2012, 10:14:20 PM

I don't know when he will get fired. But trading Price for a 7th is ridiculous. Releasing Briscoe who led the team in TD's last year for missing VOLUNTARY OTA's(?) or for being on a reality show in the OFFSEASON(?) is ridiculous too. Every single player was on time today. Clean slate bull**CENSORED**!

you do realize the clean slate didnt start today, right?  it started months ago.

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

Bschucher

Hall of Famer
#35 : July 26, 2012, 10:14:53 PM

You know absolutely NOTHING of why either player was sent packing so settle down francis.

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#36 : July 26, 2012, 10:15:01 PM

*rubs temples* Not Swagganeer too....

SWAGGARRR

Hall of Famer

#37 : July 26, 2012, 10:15:47 PM

you do realize the clean slate didnt start today, right?  it started months ago.
And what exactly has Briscoe done to get released? Besides not showing up for VOLUNTARY OTA's and being on a reality show?

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#38 : July 26, 2012, 10:17:00 PM

And being a jackass in doing so while showing up out of shape?

SWAGGARRR

Hall of Famer

#39 : July 26, 2012, 10:18:03 PM

You know absolutely NOTHING of why either player was sent packing so settle down francis.
I know the media and Briscoe were sideblinded by this move.

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#40 : July 26, 2012, 10:19:08 PM

The media predicted price and Briscoe being in the hotseat for months.

SWAGGARRR

Hall of Famer

#41 : July 26, 2012, 10:19:21 PM

How do you know he showed up out of shape?

MiltonMack21

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#42 : July 26, 2012, 10:22:47 PM

We know Briscoe was sent packing for not showing up to OTA's.

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#43 : July 26, 2012, 10:24:03 PM

And what exactly has Briscoe done to get released? Besides not showing up for VOLUNTARY OTA's and being on a reality show?

here's a guess from outside the walls of OBP.  he didnt show up for OTA's.  he didnt handle his absence well.  he showed schiano that his priorities were different from what schiano wants.

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#44 : July 26, 2012, 10:28:50 PM

How do you know he showed up out of shape?
Schiano said today that they set a certain goal conditioning wise that the players were told and expected to meet, or there would be consequences.

Do the math.

It's what you do your first year. Clean sleights are one thing prior to OTA's, but by TC they should know what's expected of them.

Christ, people, you were told Schiano was going to weed the weak links out and you all laughed at it. Now he's doing it.

Penn, you may just be next!!!

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 11
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: How long until Schiano is fired? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools