Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Training Camp tomorrow (6/27) « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 6 7 8

buccaneer4ever

Hall of Famer

#105 : July 27, 2012, 07:49:43 PM

anyone concerned that with Josh's wt loss, he's more susceptible to injury?

He's not Vick small, he's more Eli/Peyton sized. It's a good thing, IMO.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#106 : July 27, 2012, 07:51:41 PM

If 235 is small to you guys, you all must be either fat pieces of crap, or some seriously large human beings...

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#107 : July 27, 2012, 07:56:45 PM

anyone concerned that with Josh's wt loss, he's more susceptible to injury?

He's not Vick small, he's more Eli/Peyton sized. It's a good thing, IMO.

Fingers' crossed all season long -

Jr.3

Second String

#108 : July 27, 2012, 10:07:52 PM

Was there for the whole practice so I thought I would add my 2 cents in. First there was alot of coaching going on. I even heard Dallas Cladrk getting yelled at for not cutting the wright way, also alot of running plays and run blocking (the best you can without pads). When we did get some 7on 7 or 11 on 11 it seemed like a lot of deep passes and back shoulder passes. P.Parker  looke awesome I think he is one receiver that did not drop on pass and made a couple back shoulder catches. Mike Williams made a nice 40-50 yard jump ball catch in the middle of the filed. T.Underwood looked to be a great deep threat beating Barber on would have TD, and caught anohter would have been TD but I was not paying attention to who got beat. 

Anothnt Gaitor impressed me today also made some nice plays on the ball. I also like how they used  2 fields during the 11 on 11 drills, so not many players were standing around at all. Penn was also way off on the 3 field dude was working his but off with some kind of rope drills AND ETC. ( ALL UPPER BODY). Barron was blitzing some today and played in the box alot which I like but Barber did get beat a couple times when this happened.

Could not really tell much about the D-Line and linebackers because of no contact but McCoy did throw someone to the ground and would have hit Martin in his tracks for a loss. Foster and David looke good in coverage Foster knocked a good pass away that was ment for Stroughter. and last thing Msrtin looke just as fast as M.Smith to me but Martin ca cut on a dime which is impressive because he his a thicker back, and T.Underwood has above average speed and it was apperant today. Think he could have a M.Spurlock yaer for us (2010). 

Jr.3

Second String

#109 : July 27, 2012, 10:10:20 PM

Sorry for spelling errors.Should have done spell check. My bad.

youngone

Hall of Famer
#110 : July 27, 2012, 10:11:35 PM

Was there for the whole practice so I thought I would add my 2 cents in. First there was alot of coaching going on. I even heard Dallas Cladrk getting yelled at for not cutting the wright way, also alot of running plays and run blocking (the best you can without pads). When we did get some 7on 7 or 11 on 11 it seemed like a lot of deep passes and back shoulder passes. P.Parker  looke awesome I think he is one receiver that did not drop on pass and made a couple back shoulder catches. Mike Williams made a nice 40-50 yard jump ball catch in the middle of the filed. T.Underwood looked to be a great deep threat beating Barber on would have TD, and caught anohter would have been TD but I was not paying attention to who got beat. 

Anothnt Gaitor impressed me today also made some nice plays on the ball. I also like how they used  2 fields during the 11 on 11 drills, so not many players were standing around at all. Penn was also way off on the 3 field dude was working his but off with some kind of rope drills AND ETC. ( ALL UPPER BODY). Barron was blitzing some today and played in the box alot which I like but Barber did get beat a couple times when this happened.

Could not really tell much about the D-Line and linebackers because of no contact but McCoy did throw someone to the ground and would have hit Martin in his tracks for a loss. Foster and David looke good in coverage Foster knocked a good pass away that was ment for Stroughter. and last thing Msrtin looke just as fast as M.Smith to me but Martin ca cut on a dime which is impressive because he his a thicker back, and T.Underwood has above average speed and it was apperant today. Think he could have a M.Spurlock yaer for us (2010).
good stuff.
Page: 1 ... 6 7 8
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Training Camp tomorrow (6/27) « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools