Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Brian Price passes Bears physical « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 6

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#15 : July 28, 2012, 12:34:15 AM

How many sacks does BP get with Da Bears this year?

I say 3. 

youngone

Hall of Famer
#16 : July 28, 2012, 12:35:49 AM

They traded for a guy that couldn't run 3 110 sprints... Everybody on our team can.. I think i'm happy about that
Link?
http://www.tampabay.com/blogs/bucs/content/price-failed-conditioning-run-then-was-traded

youngone

Hall of Famer
#17 : July 28, 2012, 12:36:37 AM

How many sacks does BP get with Da Bears this year?

I say 3.
3 sounds about right

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#18 : July 28, 2012, 12:38:21 AM

Maybe 3 per game.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#19 : July 28, 2012, 12:40:59 AM

So he came in LIGHTER, and popped a hammy again, and S seen enough?  Despite being LIGHTER?

Hmmm...

Marinelli says he was fine.  And that man is an animal when it comes to D-line knowledge. 

Not complaining one way or the other, but S cannot fathom that the guy came in lighter with surgically repaired hammies that popped ISN'T "trying"?

Sounds like he really hated BP for punching Barron (who I love as a draft pick, FWIW).  Price was a punk for doing whathe did, no doubt, but the guy is dealing with a **CENSORED**ton of crapola...

But Price needed to STFU and move to another seat.  If I was in the state he was in, I would have sat on the floor.  It would not have mattered.  Seating does not matter at that point.  Maturity does.

And Barron should have introduced himself, and understood.

Whole lotta messed up crap.

I trust Marinelli far more than anyone on the Bucs current staff.  And that is TRUTH.

youngone

Hall of Famer
#20 : July 28, 2012, 12:41:30 AM

Maybe 3 per game.
3 injury timeouts per game

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#21 : July 28, 2012, 12:43:48 AM

Maybe 3 per game.
This is what I mean about reading "quotes", and reading what Java posts.

The guy is just an instigator, and a huge puzzy.  He knows nothing about the current Bucs.  He is just a turd with eyes, with a severe case of syphilis that is rotting his monkey brain.  He is so damned gay it is not even funny.  Even gay people look at Java and go, "That MFer is gay".

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#22 : July 28, 2012, 12:45:52 AM

Maybe 3 per game.
This is what I mean about reading "quotes", and reading what Java posts.

The guy is just an instigator, and a huge puzzy.  He knows nothing about the current Bucs.  He is just a turd with eyes, with a severe case of syphilis that is rotting his monkey brain.  He is so damned gay it is not even funny.  Even gay people look at Java and go, "That MFer is gay".

LOL

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

youngone

Hall of Famer
#23 : July 28, 2012, 12:46:28 AM

So he came in LIGHTER, and popped a hammy again, and S seen enough?  Despite being LIGHTER?

Hmmm...

Marinelli says he was fine.  And that man is an animal when it comes to D-line knowledge. 

Not complaining one way or the other, but S cannot fathom that the guy came in lighter with surgically repaired hammies that popped ISN'T "trying"?

Sounds like he really hated BP for punching Barron (who I love as a draft pick, FWIW).  Price was a punk for doing whathe did, no doubt, but the guy is dealing with a **CENSORED**ton of crapola...

But Price needed to STFU and move to another seat.  If I was in the state he was in, I would have sat on the floor.  It would not have mattered.  Seating does not matter at that point.  Maturity does.

And Barron should have introduced himself, and understood.

Whole lotta messed up crap.

I trust Marinelli far more than anyone on the Bucs current staff.  And that is TRUTH.
I think it was more about his locker room attitude. As for the running I think if someone practices the sprinting even as injured as we was he woulda been able to do more than 4. His muscles would have already been use to that strain.

youngone

Hall of Famer
#24 : July 28, 2012, 12:50:04 AM

Doing only 4 says that you are not committed to get back as you should be. 8 or 9 then you can make a case for the guy gutting it out

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#25 : July 28, 2012, 12:52:53 AM

Man I call BS on that Youngone.  The main issue I have always dealt with in regards to the type of running required of Football is that my hammies would explode all the time.  And it hurts, and it is absolutely debilatating.  I am suprised the young man even moved for a year after that surgery.  I popped a hammy so bad once it turned purple/black/red, and I was gimping like a "cheeseburger" for months.  The Docs looked at it, and cringed.  And it happened many times.  I hate those injuries.  You eat potassium supps, you stretch, you run hard on it, and suddenly it just goes.  Price has SCREWS in his leg, on top of the personal issues that have plagued him.  I am sure he is an angry dude.  POSITIVE of it.  Not even sure he is ready to adopt his sisters kids yet because he has to wrstle with all that nonsense...his legs, his familia, etc...

No excuses though.  If S thought he was faking the funk, we will see soon enough.  If BP is an active player in Chicago, then S is a goon for jettisoning a good player, who punched his first draft pick (who defended himself nicely, considering the size discrep...Go BARRON!).

If Price lurks the sidelines, then we know S was in the "know".  Plain and simple. 

A part of me sympathizes, because I know hammie pulls all too well.  And yes, you feel them, and you can almost HEAR them.  But a part of me understands that Price needed to stop feeling sorry for himself, man up, and carry on.

time will tell, but this is a catalyst for the START of S's regime.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#26 : July 28, 2012, 12:53:01 AM

Doing only 4 says that you are not committed to get back as you should be. 8 or 9 then you can make a case for the guy gutting it out

Dude looked seriously out of shape to me when I saw the arrival pic.  Not sure where he lost the 30 from, maybe his wallet.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#27 : July 28, 2012, 12:55:13 AM

By the accounts, it says it popped again.  Imagine a surgically repaired hammy to pop in an intense workout?

It could happen.

But he lost weight, so that showed commitment, no?

However, if it is a reccuring injury, on a drastically repaired hammy, then yes...maybe S is right.  Time to cut bait.

Maybe he pissed and moaned and threw a tirade after it happened?  Who knows.

But BP is not a Buc.  So he is not OUR issue anymore as fans.

But we will find out soon enough what is really up.

flashgordon

Pro Bowler
#28 : July 28, 2012, 12:57:02 AM

Sorry if someone has alreayd said this.

Seems to me that Brian Price was considered expendable because he's seen as much the same player as McCoy; they want a different player next to McCoy.  McCoy hasn't been without his injuries of course, but not as bad as Brian Price(Price will problaby get over his injuries).  Brian Price probably wanted to be playing McCoy's position; that's why our previous coach(I can't believe I've already forgotten his name!) got angry with Price after a game and sent him home saying, "you're playing greedy."  Price admitted it to!

Ali Akbar Khan Raga Chandranandan,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CtXORtvvYM

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#29 : July 28, 2012, 12:57:57 AM

Dude looked seriously out of shape to me when I saw the arrival pic.  Not sure where he lost the 30 from, maybe his wallet.
Really?  According to the Official weigh in, he LOST weight.  So your eyes may be lying.  Hell, that American Wrestler (Roo-lan...whatever he name is) looked like a fat slob, and he beat that humongous wrestler from Russia who was svelte as a 300 pond cat could be.  Looks can be deceiving.

Too much weirdness for me to digest.  A part of me says S DOES have a mammoth sized collge ego, and a part of me says BP should have known better to ACT the way he did.  Without that unfortunate punching incident, he may still be a Buc...

Again, time will tell.

It is Marinelli V. Dom at this point.

Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Brian Price passes Bears physical « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools