Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Brian Price passes Bears physical « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6

youngone

Hall of Famer
« #30 : July 28, 2012, 12:59:00 AM »

Doing only 4 says that you are not committed to get back as you should be. 8 or 9 then you can make a case for the guy gutting it out

Dude looked seriously out of shape to me when I saw the arrival pic.  Not sure where he lost the 30 from, maybe his wallet.
If Big Frank ran the test and completed it and if Price was working out like he says he was then he should did at least half. The guys wife is a track star and he couldn't get out and run 4 sprints? He was sleeping next to all the help he needed because he knew about the conditioning test.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
« #31 : July 28, 2012, 01:00:15 AM »

Sorry if someone has alreayd said this.

Seems to me that Brian Price was considered expendable because he's seen as much the same player as McCoy; they want a different player next to McCoy.  McCoy hasn't been without his injuries of course, but not as bad as Brian Price(Price will problaby get over his injuries).  Brian Price probably wanted to be playing McCoy's position; that's why our previous coach(I can't believe I've already forgotten his name!) got angry with Price after a game and sent him home saying, "you're playing greedy."  Price admitted it to!
If what you say is true, about him playing greedy, then yeah...but I think the "greedy" part is taken out of context.  Maybe not.  Greedy in terms of what?  Forsakeing the team?  that team was garbage anyway.  Clayborne played Greedy as well.  He was gunning for sacks, and not being responsible.

But he is a rook.

But if greedy in terms of gunning for sacks, wait...WTF am I arguing about here?  that team sucked azzholes.  It sucked worse than Java's posts.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
« #32 : July 28, 2012, 01:00:47 AM »

Doing only 4 says that you are not committed to get back as you should be. 8 or 9 then you can make a case for the guy gutting it out

Dude looked seriously out of shape to me when I saw the arrival pic.  Not sure where he lost the 30 from, maybe his wallet.
If Big Frank ran the test and completed it and if Price was working out like he says he was then he should did at least half. The guys wife is a track star and he couldn't get out and run 4 sprints? He was sleeping next to all the help he needed because he knew about the conditioning test.
Again, screw in the hamstring ever apply?

youngone

Hall of Famer
« #33 : July 28, 2012, 01:11:28 AM »

Again, screw in the hamstring ever apply?
The screw in the hamstring does apply so I would never expect him to finish that whole test but maybe the staff got tired of seeing the same thing from price. It was probably a if you're going to be around causing trouble you better show that your worth it type of deals. Another article said the guy was a locker room problem before.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

« #34 : July 28, 2012, 01:19:49 AM »

Really?  According to the Official weigh in, he LOST weight.  So your eyes may be lying. 

He looked fat in the face to me, made me wonder what the hell he has been doing for the last couple months.  I expected him to show up in the best shape of his life.  With all the reports of him working hard in Cali,  that arrival pic was a shocker.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

CaptainStagger

Pro Bowler

« #35 : July 28, 2012, 01:43:19 AM »

Locker room issue + Barron fight + not working out  in Tampa + Frankenstein hammys + failed conditioning test + "pop" in hammy + inability to finish plays  + lack of commitment = "not a Buccaneer Man"

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
« #36 : July 28, 2012, 01:48:13 AM »

They traded for a guy that couldn't run 3 110 sprints... Everybody on our team can.. I think i'm happy about that

Price was given ample opportunity - this is eerily like Gaines Adams - hope the best for him. Time to move on. Dominik will be scouring the preseason waiver wire for several positions now.....

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

« #37 : July 28, 2012, 02:24:24 AM »

you really think Price was given ample opportunity?   He played pretty well last year then they get rid of him before preseason?    That's not ample opportunity.    He's produced as much as McCoy has.

CyberDilemma

Hall of Famer

« #38 : July 28, 2012, 02:35:04 AM »

Sad to think Marinelli, a great D-line coach likes him soo much, but unproven ones do not...

So goes the tide.

He hasn't had to coach the dude yet. Marinelli puts up with no crap. Price will either have to shape up or he will probably get shipped out. I don't think that Chicago winter weather will bode well for Price's hammies that are held to his hip with bubble gum and staples.
Meh.  At this point, who cares?

The Bears took a low risk high reward flier for Price, and the BUcs got screwed by Dom's poor drafting and decision making skills.  YET AGAIN.

That is the REAL issue here.

He is a terrible GM. He really really is.

Yeah but he can suck asss with the best of them......17 years with the Bucs now.....that's why he's the Teflon Dom.........with stinky Glazer butt breath.

As far as the Bears?....we owed them one after the Adams rape job. I hope Price pans out for them.......but most of all.....I hope they majorly regret letting Okoye go.
« : July 28, 2012, 02:39:22 AM CyberDilemma »

SWAGGARRR

Hall of Famer

« #39 : July 28, 2012, 02:36:35 AM »

Youngone, what part of popping scar tissue do you not **CENSORED**ing understand? You sound like a dumb ass fan when you say he should have ran 8 or 9 even after reading that he heard a pop and was in pain. This is exactly what I'm talking about with some of you dumb ass posters. Schiano said if they did not pass the test they would not be able to practice until it was done. Price was told he would be good to go in a couple of days and Schiano jumped the gun by not letting him attempt the test again today or tomorrow. Price came in 30lbs less than what he weighed last year and keep in mind muscle weighs more than fat. He looked in a lot better shape than last year. You guys with your stupid cheeseburger comments are the only ones saying he looked out of shape even though his weigh in proves you wrong. Again, just some dumb ass fans on this board.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

« #40 : July 28, 2012, 03:23:02 AM »

Youngone, what part of popping scar tissue do you not **CENSORED**ing understand? You sound like a dumb ass fan when you say he should have ran 8 or 9 even after reading that he heard a pop and was in pain. This is exactly what I'm talking about with some of you dumb ass posters. Schiano said if they did not pass the test they would not be able to practice until it was done. Price was told he would be good to go in a couple of days and Schiano jumped the gun by not letting him attempt the test again today or tomorrow. Price came in 30lbs less than what he weighed last year and keep in mind muscle weighs more than fat. He looked in a lot better shape than last year. You guys with your stupid cheeseburger comments are the only ones saying he looked out of shape even though his weigh in proves you wrong. Again, just some dumb ass fans on this board.

The Barron incident got him kicked off the team.   Period.

SWAGGARRR

Hall of Famer

« #41 : July 28, 2012, 03:24:58 AM »

I know. That's pretty clear now.

CyberDilemma

Hall of Famer

« #42 : July 28, 2012, 04:05:06 AM »

Well, then Price should have realized this when dealing with Barron.....

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
« #43 : July 28, 2012, 04:32:09 AM »

Sad to think Marinelli, a great D-line coach likes him soo much, but unproven ones do not...

So goes the tide.
. Rod loved Adams as well.  For a 7th rounder and his low salary there is little risk in the Bears kicking the tires on Price.

SWAGGARRR

Hall of Famer

« #44 : July 28, 2012, 04:32:13 AM »

Cyber, he just lost his sister. I'm sure Barron made some smart ass remark which set Price off. After everything that happened to Price, including the recent loss of his sister, anyone would have snapped. Football players fight. Hell, I knocked a dude out for spitting on my helmet. It’s an aggressive sport full of aggressive men. If I had to go through what he went through, it wouldn’t even take somebody sitting in my chair to set me off.
« : July 28, 2012, 04:54:52 AM SWAGGANEER »

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Brian Price passes Bears physical « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools