Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: so all you guys wishing Price the best in Chicago « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 6 7 8

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#105 : July 29, 2012, 09:35:16 AM

This is true. Dom has no patience. Deep down, are we really sure that he wanted Barron.... or did he want Claiborne and simply got impatient, jumped the gun?

loved your post #100.  but gotta disagree here about your statement with the draft.  we could have had either player at 5 and traded down...thats the opposite of jumping the gun.

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#106 : July 29, 2012, 09:39:30 AM

This is true. Dom has no patience. Deep down, are we really sure that he wanted Barron.... or did he want Claiborne and simply got impatient, jumped the gun?

loved your post #100.  but gotta disagree here about your statement with the draft.  we could have had either player at 5 and traded down...thats the opposite of jumping the gun.

Exactly . If he was impatient he would have traded up , not down. LOL. If we wanted Claiborne he was there for the taking at 5. That post made zero sense.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

Havok904

Starter

#107 : July 29, 2012, 10:08:45 AM

I hope those are just words of politeness and you don't really mean it because what if he goes on to have a great year and our defense continues to stink?  Not going to be good for Dom and Schiano.  So let me be the first to say I hope he is a big flopping disappointment for them.

Having Urlacher, Briggs, Toeaina, Paea, and Peppers on defense would make Peewee Herman look good....

The guy had  issues that could not to be accommodated here....His faults can be easily masked in Chicago, not so much here....

The Shadow

Starter

#108 : July 29, 2012, 10:18:55 AM

1999 Warren Sapp was NFL defensive player of the year.
. There was also a dt from the 49ers that won it in the early 90s.  Can't remember his name but he went on to the Redskins and never did crap again.

I believe you're thinking of Dana Stubblefield.

jerseybucsfan

Hall of Famer
#109 : July 29, 2012, 12:34:38 PM

Exactly . If he was impatient he would have traded up , not down. LOL. If we wanted Claiborne he was there for the taking at 5. That post made zero sense.
Well, not exactly. If you remember the draft, there was a lagtime on picks. The commish kinda screwed things up. So we didn't know what was happening two picks ago. If you were impatient and thought Claiborne was gone, you could make that deal. But I'm not criticizing. I was the lone poster who predicted we'd get Barron and frankly I couldn't ask for more in terms of the first three picks.

In Verner We Trust
Page: 1 ... 6 7 8
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: so all you guys wishing Price the best in Chicago « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools