Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Miller has a good shot to start at nose tackle. « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6

McCoy93

Starter

#30 : August 07, 2012, 10:13:42 PM

Miller is a bum enough said. If theres anyone i thing schiano cannot turn around and get them to even become a solid player its miller. I mean hes just not that good people. He gets tossed around more then a bag of chips at a party . Even schiano said he doesn't have much  depth at d tackle and miller at best is only depth not a solid starter by any means.

I agree. I appreciate the professionalism and effort miller brings; but really he is too small the lack of talent is evident. There is a reason why many draft experts projected him to be a late to udfa 

Havok904

Pro Bowler

#31 : August 07, 2012, 10:19:16 PM

Miller has no quicks and his tackling skills are suspect...

But then again, you can say that about all the DTs on the roster except for maybe Okam....

McCoy93

Starter

#32 : August 07, 2012, 10:22:28 PM

I hope the picks can pick somebody up after teams start making cuts

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#33 : August 07, 2012, 10:28:02 PM

We were 32nd in the league last year with Cheeseburger at NT....no where to go but up , Roy.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#34 : August 07, 2012, 10:28:49 PM

But then again, you can say that about all the DTs on the roster except for maybe Okam....

funny gifs

McCoy93

Starter

#35 : August 07, 2012, 10:31:29 PM

We were 32nd in the league last year with Cheeseburger at NT....no where to go but up , Roy.

thats not saying much lol. Expect us to struggle with run defense for the 3rd or 4th straight year

Havok904

Pro Bowler

#36 : August 07, 2012, 10:57:25 PM

funny gifs

Detrimental

Hall of Famer

#37 : August 07, 2012, 10:59:55 PM

He is a below average starter in the NFL. The film doesn't lie. I've seen guys that play DE play through worse injuries and still play up to standard.

Who?
J-Pep played games with a sparined MCL in his knee. Likewise with Richard Seymour

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#38 : August 07, 2012, 11:01:36 PM

Roy Miller is great. As a backup.

blind melon

Hall of Famer

#39 : August 07, 2012, 11:07:24 PM

I'll wait and see how he plays a downhill attacking one gap scheme before throwing him under the bus...

Who knew how good it would feel as a fan when we now know what it\'s like for our team to have a direction, an attitude, and dare I say an offense?.  

Good time to be a Bucs fan.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#40 : August 07, 2012, 11:24:27 PM

I'll wait and see how he plays a downhill attacking one gap scheme before throwing him under the bus...

This ^^^^

Lets see how the dude works out, he is healthy now, lets see what he brings to the table.  If the staff doesn't see anything in him, they will most likely pick someone up soon.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

flashgordon

Pro Bowler
#41 : August 08, 2012, 02:06:24 AM

Average compared to who?  He's perfectly strong, puts out great hustle.  He seems to be a little bit subtle.  He may be a little underrated.

Dire Straits - Ride Across The River,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4T1MQGTV9U

TheQ

Starter

#42 : August 08, 2012, 02:35:30 AM

Miller is first up on the depth chart, let see if he can keep it at NT.

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#43 : August 08, 2012, 09:48:07 AM

Miller will have to hold off Gibson/Okoye so the NT battle will probably go on for a couple of weeks before it is settled.

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#44 : August 08, 2012, 09:49:12 AM

What was Morris' scheme?

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Miller has a good shot to start at nose tackle. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools