Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: It Was Nice Getting To Know Some Of You Guys « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 15

Samari28

Hall of Famer
: July 29, 2012, 11:01:51 PM

Tonight is the first night in months I have logged on and in just reading some random posts, it illustrates why I will be taking an extended break from this current regime.  I will always remain a Bucs fan and I never would have thought I would give up my season tickets but something is just missing when it comes to my excitement for this team anymore.  Dominik is an idiot (hell the guy wastes more early round picks than any GM in the history of the NFL, he brags about all the undrafted garbage players we have) and now we have a coach who has the ego twice the size of Jon Gruden yet the knowledge of someone less than Raheem Morris.  I have made it clear I do not and will never support the Schiano hire, it was out of desperation and for what, a guy that could never win one of the worst conferences in all of college football.  A guy that is the definition of mediocre?  Funny how everybody bashes Raheem, K2, Brian Price and even Dezmon Briscoe and thinks this idiot walks on water.  Please tell me again what the hell he has ever done?

I have enjoyed my stay on this site, for the most part up until the past year or so and like I said I have met some good people.  Schiano can talk out his azz all he wants about Buccaneer Men, it is a lot of you guys that are Buccaneer Men.  I will watch Bucs games from home this year as until Dominik and Schiano are gone I am not going to give the Glazers any of my money.

For those of you that want to take cheap shots do what you gotta do, none of the comments mean a damn thing to me.  For anybody that wants to talk some college football, especially LSU and SEC football get with Hate as he knows how to reach me.

Sorry guys but I feel like things are gonna get a lot worse around here, I just hope we don't lose Josh Freeman because afterall he is not a Schiano man and we all know how it is personal with Schiano, not business.  Its really pathetic that we have a coach who can cut and trade players just because he does not like them or what they do off the field.

Geaux Tigers.

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#1 : July 29, 2012, 11:06:20 PM

Bye Buddy.   We've always been close friends.    ;)

We are on the same page about something missing when it comes to excitement level following the Bucs anymore.    I think it's mainly because Freeman stinks, but you think it's because Morris was the savior and they canned his butt.   Either way, I agree something is missing still.   

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#2 : July 29, 2012, 11:06:32 PM

Don;t you and "HATE" get along?

But you are commited to this, and without doing the JAVA schtick, I can see why you post this.

At least you aren't a dumb enough football poster to carry on like Java does.  That guy is a loser through and through.

And whAT HAPPENS IF s CREATES AN ANNUAL CONTENDER?  AND THEY WIN BIG?

What say you Samari?

(Sorry about the caps stuff...got all amped up reading your gist).

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#3 : July 29, 2012, 11:09:49 PM

At least you aren't a dumb enough football poster to carry on like Java does.  That guy is a loser through and through.

I take that as an insult.

CyberDilemma

Hall of Famer

#4 : July 29, 2012, 11:10:12 PM

Either way, I agree something is missing still.

It's called wins.....lots and lots of them. That will eventually cure Samari's and your apathy.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#5 : July 29, 2012, 11:10:56 PM

It was still missing in 2010.   They "won" 10 that year.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#6 : July 29, 2012, 11:11:57 PM

Bye Buddy.   We've always been close friends.    ;)

We are on the same page about something missing when it comes to excitement level following the Bucs anymore.    I think it's mainly because Freeman stinks, but you think it's because Morris was the savior and they canned his butt.   Either way, I agree something is missing still.

You should join him.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

Bschucher

Hall of Famer
#7 : July 29, 2012, 11:12:23 PM

This is some of the most bizarre **CENSORED**e Ive read.

CyberDilemma

Hall of Famer

#8 : July 29, 2012, 11:13:18 PM

It was still missing in 2010.   They "won" 10 that year.

10 wins does not a dynasty make.

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#9 : July 29, 2012, 11:20:53 PM

What if he succeeds? You gonna come back here and admit your wrong? Takes a real man to do that.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#10 : July 29, 2012, 11:23:55 PM

Damn.... i have no words

-------------------------------------------------------

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#11 : July 29, 2012, 11:25:00 PM

wah

BucDaFackUp

Hall of Famer

#12 : July 29, 2012, 11:26:04 PM

This is some of the most bizarre **CENSORED**e Ive read.

\"I seen his aura or whatever...I seen it...it\'s orange...\"
- Un-named source on Lovie Smith

-ts

Hall of Famer
#13 : July 29, 2012, 11:26:48 PM

Damn.... i have no words
1 for me.

Hilarious.

TheChronicHotAir

Hall of Famer

#14 : July 29, 2012, 11:28:57 PM

"DUDE, YOU'RE **CENSORED**ING MISSING THE TIMED MONKEYS BARS TOMORROW!!!?!?????"

:D

Enhanced Cranston Logo - \"Alan Cranston-- You\'ve Just Been Warholled!\"
Page: 1 2 3 ... 15
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: It Was Nice Getting To Know Some Of You Guys « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools