Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: It Was Nice Getting To Know Some Of You Guys « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 15

Samari28

Hall of Famer
#15 : July 29, 2012, 11:31:24 PM

What if he succeeds? You gonna come back here and admit your wrong? Takes a real man to do that.

I'm not worried about Schiano succeeding but yes, IF he does I will be one of the first to say  I was wrong.

I am not leaving because of Raheem, that is where some of you are IDIOTS.  It goes a helluva lot deeper than Raheem.  You can change the coach but if you don't change the people in charge what really changes?  I'm not gonna sit here and say Raheem is better than Schiano and nobody here can sit here and say Schiano is better than Raheem.  They were never on the same playing field, Raheem couldn't spend money, Schiano can.

My frustration is the ownership letting this franchise slip to mediocrity before spending some token money, them allowing Allen and Gruden to destroy what was a great franchise and then let Dominik and now Sgt. Hot Head finish the job and get rid of any talented player that might have a bigger Johnson.

I will not root against the Bucs but I will be damned if I root for Dominik, Hickey, the Glazers or Sgt. Hot Head.

BucsFan4090

Hall of Famer

#16 : July 29, 2012, 11:33:17 PM

Only Bucs fans can go from loving a hiring in January to hating it by August.

A lot of you  need to seriously take a long walk off a fishing pier.

Never seen more fickle crybaby fans in the NFL.

BucDaFackUp

Hall of Famer

#17 : July 29, 2012, 11:35:12 PM

Dude, I got Mark Dominik voodoo dolls but I ain't jumpin ship...

TheChronicHotAir

Hall of Famer

#18 : July 29, 2012, 11:35:30 PM

I see a pattern here...

LIKED Dungy (apparently)
hated Gruden & Allen
LIKED Raheem
hates Dominik
hates Hickey
hates Glazer(s)
hates Sgt. Hot Head

: July 29, 2012, 11:39:19 PM TheChronicHotAir

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#19 : July 29, 2012, 11:38:19 PM

Lol so sure he will fail. That's sad dude. Sorry you feel that way. I'm glad you will still support the team at least. I'm not gonna try to convince you to stay. As I've learned on here. Guys with such negative attitudes you just can't change. I'm not saying your like that in general but with anybody who's got some real strong negative emotion around something as easy as a football team then its really hard to change that persons opinion. So I'm not gonna go there. Hope the team does well and you come back to admit your wrong. I say that because I really would like to see this team succeed. No matter if I approve of the HC or not. That's just me though. I know lots think different than me so.

Bschucher

Hall of Famer
#20 : July 29, 2012, 11:38:28 PM

What if he succeeds? You gonna come back here and admit your wrong? Takes a real man to do that.

I'm not worried about Schiano succeeding but yes, IF he does I will be one of the first to say  I was wrong.

I am not leaving because of Raheem, that is where some of you are IDIOTS.  It goes a helluva lot deeper than Raheem.  You can change the coach but if you don't change the people in charge what really changes?  I'm not gonna sit here and say Raheem is better than Schiano and nobody here can sit here and say Schiano is better than Raheem.  They were never on the same playing field, Raheem couldn't spend money, Schiano can.

My frustration is the ownership letting this franchise slip to mediocrity before spending some token money, them allowing Allen and Gruden to destroy what was a great franchise and then let Dominik and now Sgt. Hot Head finish the job and get rid of any talented player that might have a bigger Johnson.

I will not root against the Bucs but I will be damned if I root for Dominik, Hickey, the Glazers or Sgt. Hot Head.

Then you are clearly not rooting for the Bucs. I would suggest rooting for whatever team has the best record in the NFL and claiming them as your team.. You are sure to be a happier person that way.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#21 : July 29, 2012, 11:39:05 PM

lol

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#22 : July 29, 2012, 11:41:07 PM

I see a pattern here...

LIKED Dungy (apparently)
hated Gruden & Allen
LIKED Raheem
hates Dominik
hates Hickey
hates Glazer(s)
hates Sgt. Hot Head

There are some of THOSE* kind everywhere...

(*racists) It takes all kinds my friend. Not saying he is, but if that is his "favorites." then I guess anything is possible.
: July 29, 2012, 11:43:30 PM Benchwarmer#1

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.

TheChronicHotAir

Hall of Famer

#23 : July 29, 2012, 11:59:30 PM

Samari28,

Think of this as a Going Away Present:  ;D

(since he loves Twitter so much...)

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#24 : July 30, 2012, 12:02:04 AM

I will not root against the Bucs

Good thing you cleared that up. LMAO.

For anybody that wants to talk some college football, especially LSU and SEC football get with Hate as he knows how to reach me.

You sure about that? After reading this, he might have just deleted your number.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#25 : July 30, 2012, 12:04:19 AM

I will not root against the Bucs

Good thing you cleared that up. LMAO.

For anybody that wants to talk some college football, especially LSU and SEC football get with Hate as he knows how to reach me.

You sure about that? After reading this, he might have just deleted your number.

LOL

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#26 : July 30, 2012, 12:06:31 AM

I see a pattern here...

LIKED Dungy (apparently)
hated Gruden & Allen
LIKED Raheem
hates Dominik
hates Hickey
hates Glazer(s)
hates Sgt. Hot Head

(*racists) It takes all kinds my friend. Not saying he is, but if that is his "favorites." then I guess anything is possible.

I think you may be onto something.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#27 : July 30, 2012, 12:07:52 AM

I see a pattern here...

LIKED Dungy (apparently)
hated Gruden & Allen
LIKED Raheem
hates Dominik
hates Hickey
hates Glazer(s)
hates Sgt. Hot Head

Finally a topic you know something about.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#28 : July 30, 2012, 12:12:25 AM

I see a pattern here...

LIKED Dungy (apparently)
hated Gruden & Allen
LIKED Raheem
hates Dominik
hates Hickey
hates Glazer(s)
hates Sgt. Hot Head

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#29 : July 30, 2012, 12:12:36 AM

I see a pattern here...

LIKED Dungy (apparently)
hated Gruden & Allen
LIKED Raheem
hates Dominik
hates Hickey
hates Glazer(s)
hates Sgt. Hot Head

benchwarmer knows a few things and Chronic knows a lot of things.

Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 15
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: It Was Nice Getting To Know Some Of You Guys « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools