Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: It Was Nice Getting To Know Some Of You Guys « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 13 14 15

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#210 : July 31, 2012, 01:10:53 PM

Wow, this thread really shows alot about the posters here. Lets see, first we have a quitter who is taking his ball and going home because he is mad about who was picked as the team captain, then we have everything from racist and homosexual accusations and inuendo and back to the time honored my favorite coach was better than your favorite coach routine. Just lolz.

I wonder how much the site traffic would drop if people actually only talked about football on the football forums and left all the immature **CENSORED** at home.

This post gets my vote for most immature post of the month.   How about sticking to the topic next time?

Pot meet Kettle

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#211 : July 31, 2012, 01:35:44 PM

Wow, this thread really shows alot about the posters here. Lets see, first we have a quitter who is taking his ball and going home because he is mad about who was picked as the team captain, then we have everything from racist and homosexual accusations and inuendo and back to the time honored my favorite coach was better than your favorite coach routine. Just lolz.

I wonder how much the site traffic would drop if people actually only talked about football on the football forums and left all the immature **CENSORED** at home.

This post gets my vote for most immature post of the month.  How about sticking to the topic next time?

Pot meet Kettle

Java's memory must be pretty shortsighted...Seriously, When the holy hell does that guy ever "stay on topic?"

He's always chatting up something about gays, trannies, hookers, a combo of both, or how well some white guy plays on the football field.

Seriously Java, do you think you're Eminem?

(...trick question. Troll Java wouldn't abide that many African Americans around him at one time.)

..As for the rest of you. The thread has been derailed anyway... Might as well poke fun at ubertard here.

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#212 : July 31, 2012, 02:03:58 PM

I'm not sure if you are gay for liking Lady Boys.   That's kind of a grey area.
. Those pics of ladyboys you have posted are frickin hot.  Nothing gay about that.  What happens in Bangkok stays in Bangkok.

Chief Joseph

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#213 : July 31, 2012, 02:12:16 PM

It's my understanding that it's not gay if you don't look them in the eye. That's a line you don't want to cross.

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#214 : July 31, 2012, 02:21:35 PM

From what Java has told me the trick is to have them facing away from you.

jerseybucsfan

Hall of Famer
#215 : July 31, 2012, 02:51:20 PM

Talk about an A.D.D. thread...

I Like Turtles.
'''Happy Together'' was their best song. You like the Young Rascals too?

In Verner We Trust

freddy

Hall of Famer
#216 : July 31, 2012, 03:19:11 PM

Lolz it's quite obvious from the responses that I hit a nerve.

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#217 : July 31, 2012, 03:23:18 PM

From what Java has told me the trick is to have them facing away from you.

Uh huh.   The typical "my friend" has this problem...

Exposed!

I guess Tatman isn't the only Lady Boy fan here.

Page: 1 ... 13 14 15
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: It Was Nice Getting To Know Some Of You Guys « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools