Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: It Was Nice Getting To Know Some Of You Guys « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 15

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#30 : July 30, 2012, 12:13:45 AM

I'm not sure what that is supposed to represent, but that black homo looking guy is exactly how I envision Anti looking like.

TheChronicHotAir

Hall of Famer

#31 : July 30, 2012, 12:15:18 AM

i'm innocent

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#32 : July 30, 2012, 12:18:42 AM

I'm not sure what that is supposed to represent, but that black homo looking guy is exactly how I envision Anti looking like.

Dude is taking your lunch. Put the peaces together smart guy.  ;)

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#33 : July 30, 2012, 12:18:47 AM

1) Racism
2) Homesexuality
3) thinking about what a male poster looks like

Yep, Java is back . . .

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\'s Cancer Center

youngone

Hall of Famer
#34 : July 30, 2012, 12:22:54 AM

I find it amazing that some would choose to not give the guy a chance before he has yet to coach a single game. Its all he's a dictator.. Blah blah blah he's didn't win at rutgers blah blah blah. The guy has had success at every job he held. You can say that the Glazers didn't spend for Raheem but with the way that guy ran the ship with relations towards the players, would you give that guy free rein to spend? Look at the two turds he vouched for the Redskins to pick up that should enough to figure out what kind of players he flocks to. The inmates ran the asylum with Rah in charge, and when the guy finally decided to put his foot down with spending price home it came off like a joke. The guy was buddy buddy with players but couldn't get them to practice hard or play hard, evident by losing 10 straight games. I'm glad that crap is over, and i'm giving Schiano every chance he deserves. If anybody was willing to stick it out with the Morris era, this should be breath of fresh air compared to the circus that was here last year.

Go Bucs!

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#35 : July 30, 2012, 12:28:11 AM

Gay Dude is taking your lunch. Put the peaces together smart guy.  ;)

So you are saying he's gay?

That wouldn't be my lunch.   I look nothing like that long haired hippie guy, nor anyone else in that video.

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#36 : July 30, 2012, 12:30:40 AM

I find it amazing that some would choose to not give the guy a chance before he has yet to coach a single game. Its all he's a dictator.. Blah blah blah he's didn't win at rutgers blah blah blah. The guy has had success at every job he held. You can say that the Glazers didn't spend for Raheem but with the way that guy ran the ship with relations towards the players, would you give that guy free rein to spend? Look at the two turds he vouched for the Redskins to pick up that should enough to figure out what kind of players he flocks to. The inmates ran the asylum with Rah in charge, and when the guy finally decided to put his foot down with spending price home it came off like a joke. The guy was buddy buddy with players but couldn't get them to practice hard or play hard, evident by losing 10 straight games. I'm glad that crap is over, and i'm giving Schiano every chance he deserves. If anybody was willing to stick it out with the Morris era, this should be breath of fresh air compared to the circus that was here last year.

Go Bucs!

How can anyone complain about who Schiano got rid of anyway?

I mean, look who all Rah released... Most of them were far better players, let alone better people, than Price, K2, or Tanard ever were.

We gotta give the guy a chance first. He may be bossy, but if it creates reason for the rhyme, players nor fans will care.

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#37 : July 30, 2012, 12:31:34 AM

It smells like somebody farted in here.

youngone

Hall of Famer
#38 : July 30, 2012, 12:38:11 AM

Go Bucs!

How can anyone complain about who Schiano got rid of anyway?

I mean, look who all Rah released... Most of them were far better players, let alone better people, than Price, K2, or Tanard ever were.

We gotta give the guy a chance first. He may be bossy, but if it creates reason for the rhyme, players nor fans will care.
There is no reason to complain but some just will find something that makes their panties bunch.

TheChronicHotAir

Hall of Famer

#39 : July 30, 2012, 12:38:11 AM

Welcome back, DTG!!

Have you been hangin' out with the Schottenheimer poster girls??  ;D

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#40 : July 30, 2012, 12:38:45 AM

I find it amazing that some would choose to not give the guy a chance before he has yet to coach a single game. Its all he's a dictator.. Blah blah blah he's didn't win at rutgers blah blah blah.

I agree. All the dictator stuff is blown out of proportion on an epic level. I doubt anyone on this board knows everything that went on behind the scenes with any of the cuts that have been made since Schiano took the reigns. There could be a bevvy of information that is kept in house that only those in "the know" are aware of. It's pure speculation to look at the situation and say, "well, that guy must have looked at Schiano wrong...and that's why he got cut" or something along those lines. As someone stated in another thread...there are things that we as fans will never know and don't have the right to know. When things go wrong on the field in front of the fans at RJS or in front of the camera's...then the b*tching is justifiable...but I just have a hard time crucifying the guy as a loser or a drill sargeant when TC hasn't even been going on for a week...and the team isn't even close to playing their first regular season game with the guy at the helm.

Until preseason, you stay classy Red Board.

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#41 : July 30, 2012, 12:44:48 AM

Gay Dude is taking your lunch. Put the peaces together smart guy.  ;)

So you are saying he's gay?

That wouldn't be my lunch.   I look nothing like that long haired hippie guy, nor anyone else in that video.

1. Insinuating that someone is gay is pretty wrong on a lot of levels. You should really quit that routine. I guess you're insecure?

2. I don't try to imagine how people look over the internet. That's a fetish you have, not everyone. I remember you saying you liked Ryan, so that would explain the fetish part.

3. A "gay guy" could most likely take your lunch with little trouble.

Take a pick at which response you want to copy/paste.

youngone

Hall of Famer
#42 : July 30, 2012, 12:51:47 AM

I find it amazing that some would choose to not give the guy a chance before he has yet to coach a single game. Its all he's a dictator.. Blah blah blah he's didn't win at rutgers blah blah blah.

I agree. All the dictator stuff is blown out of proportion on an epic level. I doubt anyone on this board knows everything that went on behind the scenes with any of the cuts that have been made since Schiano took the reigns. There could be a bevvy of information that is kept in house that only those in "the know" are aware of. It's pure speculation to look at the situation and say, "well, that guy must have looked at Schiano wrong...and that's why he got cut" or something along those lines. As someone stated in another thread...there are things that we as fans will never know and don't have the right to know. When things go wrong on the field in front of the fans at RJS or in front of the camera's...then the b*tching is justifiable...but I just have a hard time crucifying the guy as a loser or a drill sargeant when TC hasn't even been going on for a week...and the team isn't even close to playing their first regular season game with the guy at the helm.
until I see his no nonsense approach does not equate to winning then I'll support the direction he is going with team. This team was a damn disgrace last year and i'm glad we got somebody that demands respect from the players and demands that the players have respect for themselves. Why is any of that a problem?

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#43 : July 30, 2012, 12:57:44 AM

Welcome back, DTG!!

Have you been hangin' out with the Schottenheimer poster girls??  ;D

Ya.... good to see you again DTG.  Last time we chatted, we were talking about Marty Schottieheimer getting hired here.  A lot of water has passed under the bridge since then.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

tatmanfish

Hall of Famer

#44 : July 30, 2012, 12:58:43 AM

Redskins sound like a good fit. Why not just give up on the Bucs all together as it sounds like you already have. They have Raheem, Tanard, an owner who tries to buy everything, the coach isnt as hard as Schiano, they have a black QB.....the list just goes on and on.

I dont even know how a feel about Schiano, but Ill give him a shot. I can at least wait until preseason before I chastise their moves.

They do have some white guys in power though, but that happens frequently in the NFL. Not sure youll find any that dont.

Lastly, why not just leave. No one knew or cared you were gone. You had already disappeared into cyberspace. Instead you had to come back and post about your vaginal bleeding while sobbing like a little girl all so you could get some attention. Now thats pathetic. If the Bucs start winning, you shouldnt come back...not until Schiano, Dominick, and the Glazers are gone. Thats the only way you could save any face. Seriously, this is like going "all in" in a poker game while the dealer is still passing out cards.

Quote from: Illuminator
You were simply too smart for me.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 15
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: It Was Nice Getting To Know Some Of You Guys « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools