Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: TIQUAN UNDERWOOD: "COACH SCHIANO IS COACH SCHIANO" « previous next »
Page: 1

PewterReportDL

Starter
: July 30, 2012, 02:01:26 PM

At the first closed practice of training camp, wide receiver Tiquan Underwood opened up about Coach Schiano and how that knowledge is helping his teammates.

https://www.pewterreport.com/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&id=8107:&Itemid=15

Uncle Stan

Hall of Famer
#1 : July 30, 2012, 02:35:50 PM

Good article.

Schiano wants out of his professionals the same as any other employer. What's wrong with that?

Learn to disagree without being disagreeable-Ronald Reagan circa 1981

PewterReportDL

Starter
#2 : July 30, 2012, 07:59:56 PM

Uncle Stan, I like it. Nothing wrong with discipline. I've seen a lot of people complain that he treats the players "like college kids". Well considering the Bucs were the youngest team for the past two years, what's wrong with that? I've had a lot of talks with players about coaches, and believe it or not they'd rather have the disciplinarian - IF they are not up to no good - than the loose coaching approach.

PewterReportDL

Starter
#3 : July 30, 2012, 08:00:30 PM

I should add, they were not Bucs players. Sorry, I don't want to start rumors.

CyberDilemma

Hall of Famer

#4 : July 30, 2012, 08:06:08 PM

I should add, they were not Bucs players. Sorry, I don't want to start rumors.

Yeah, don't go starting any rumors that Talib can no longer keep.

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#5 : July 30, 2012, 08:29:21 PM

Good article.

Schiano wants out of his professionals the same as any other employer. What's wrong with that?

Didnt you hear? He cant be like that because he comes from the College ranks.  ::)

NotDeadYet

Hall of Famer

#6 : July 30, 2012, 08:36:13 PM

Good article.

Exactly!

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#7 : July 30, 2012, 09:02:33 PM

And Tiquan Underwood is Kid.  Or is it Play?

OKC PAC

Hall of Famer

#8 : July 30, 2012, 09:51:14 PM

Good article.

The morris supporters are upset that Schiano isn't out partying with them and having the team bus smell of alcohol come gameday!

Bring back GRUDEN!!!

PassThePigSkin

Hall of Famer

#9 : July 30, 2012, 10:08:47 PM

Good article.

The morris supporters are upset that Schiano isn't out partying with them and having the team bus smell of alcohol come gameday!

What's wrong with supporting a coach of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers? did you not want them doing good under Morris? I highly doubt any fan of the Bucs care about Morris. He is gone let it go or are you just another Java? 

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#10 : July 30, 2012, 10:37:55 PM

And Tiquan Underwood is Kid.  Or is it Play?

I think Kid is the one with the dew.

Ya gotta believe the kid could headbutt a train and be alright.

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: TIQUAN UNDERWOOD: "COACH SCHIANO IS COACH SCHIANO" « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools