Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Brian Price's first practice with the Bears « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 8

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#15 : July 31, 2012, 06:33:41 PM

@seankjensen: Brian Price jumped off sides, then he barely got off the line of scarf against Edwin Williams. His legs just aren't there

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

blind melon

Hall of Famer

#16 : July 31, 2012, 06:38:10 PM

Lol    Nice one DJ

Who knew how good it would feel as a fan when we now know what it\'s like for our team to have a direction, an attitude, and dare I say an offense?.  

Good time to be a Bucs fan.

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#17 : July 31, 2012, 06:38:51 PM

@seankjensen: Brian Price jumped off sides, then he barely got off the line of scarf against Edwin Williams. His legs just aren't there

LOL!!! Can I sig that if Barron does well this season? I'll totally credit you!  :D

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#18 : July 31, 2012, 06:41:29 PM

LOL!!! Can I sig that if Barron does well this season? I'll totally credit you!  :D

LOL , absolutely you can.

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#19 : July 31, 2012, 06:43:17 PM

The season is six weeks away and Price has two years left on his rookie contract. Probably a little early to jump to conclusions who was right and who was wrong.

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#20 : July 31, 2012, 06:49:05 PM

Kinda like how some have already jumped to conclusions about what happened with the cuts?? Nothing new around here.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#21 : July 31, 2012, 08:32:29 PM

I love how people are already bashing coach Schiano for cutting some "Stars." Really folks? This team was putrid last year, as far as im concerned, anyone and everyone on this team from last year can qualify to be cut. No one played with any flashes of brilliance that would warrant them a safe roster spot. I don't see how its an ego thing to cut popular names on this team.

What stars did he cut/trade besides K2?

Price is certainly not a star and I'd bet that the casual fans don't even know recognize the name Dezmon Briscoe.

So, using your logic, Freeman and Clayborn could qualify to be cut?

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#22 : July 31, 2012, 09:12:19 PM

Some might opine Tanard Jackson... I think not, but he did send Tanard packing

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

Bucko40

Hall of Famer

#23 : July 31, 2012, 09:27:18 PM

I don't get all the animosity towards Schiano for cutting Price. Pewter Report mentioned weeks before camp opened that Brian Price was a bubble player. Then Okoye was added. Writing was on the wall. time to move on.

Detrimental

Hall of Famer

#24 : July 31, 2012, 09:34:47 PM

Somethings will just never change. We hoed the Bears in another trade.

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#25 : July 31, 2012, 11:19:58 PM

DJ, good pic man. Funny.

Still like mine better..  ;)

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#26 : July 31, 2012, 11:24:25 PM

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#27 : July 31, 2012, 11:25:12 PM

^HA HA HA!

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#28 : July 31, 2012, 11:25:44 PM

DJ, good pic man. Funny.

Still like mine better..  ;)

lol , nice

Ladyfan

Hall of Famer
#29 : August 01, 2012, 02:03:38 AM

I don't think we want him to be cut, then we won't get anything for him.  I can't help but feel for the kid.  Its not like its his fault he had that awful condition.  I hope he hangs tough and can at least play a bit.  Maybe he needs to take a year off and rehab away from football and get his life together as well.   He's still very young.

Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 8
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Brian Price's first practice with the Bears « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools