Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Yup - My first Football Nation Article... « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

: July 31, 2012, 06:30:33 PM

Don't like the fact they changed my title...  But that's editors.

They also won't let me use MY pics/vids until we get something in paper, but I'm hoping that's coming.

Until then - I'll be posting a few of the pics I liked from Friday and Sunday, and a link to hundreds of them for "public use"...  Feel free to use them if you like, and if anyone needs an original at 16mp, I'll be happy to shoot them to you...

Here's the pic I submitted, but...  Legal schlitz...

Training camp begins with Greg Schiano's plan in hand, and a clear-cut message for these "New Buccaneer Men".

http://www.footballnation.com/content/tampa-bay-buccaneers-greg-schiano-runs-tight-ship/15631/

Enjoy the read...

TB-BucFan4Life

Starter

#1 : July 31, 2012, 06:42:19 PM

Don't like the fact they changed my title...  But that's editors.

They also won't let me use MY pics/vids until we get something in paper, but I'm hoping that's coming.

Until then - I'll be posting a few of the pics I liked from Friday and Sunday, and a link to hundreds of them for "public use"...  Feel free to use them if you like, and if anyone needs an original at 16mp, I'll be happy to shoot them to you...

Here's the pic I submitted, but...  Legal schlitz...

Training camp begins with Greg Schiano's plan in hand, and a clear-cut message for these "New Buccaneer Men".

http://www.footballnation.com/content/tampa-bay-buccaneers-greg-schiano-runs-tight-ship/15631/

Enjoy the read...
You might want to edit your mistakes.

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#2 : July 31, 2012, 06:47:26 PM

"COME AT ME BRO!"

8)

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#3 : July 31, 2012, 06:56:54 PM

Oh, and nice read, typos aside :)

wreck ship

Hall of Famer

#4 : July 31, 2012, 07:05:29 PM

Good read but it seems like there is a new article about Schiano everyday.
Discipline, determined, no-nonsense, blahblahblah...

same **CENSORED** different day

For once I want to read about his x and o philosophy, who's going to be calling the plays, how he plans to attack Cam and the panties offense...etc
What's his thoughts on our cheerleaders? Has he fired the cannons?

philosophy is questions that may never be answered
religion is answers that may never be questioned

wreck ship

Hall of Famer

#5 : July 31, 2012, 07:06:31 PM

For once I want to read about his x and o philosophy, who's going to be calling the plays, how he plans to attack Cam and the panties offense...etc

philosophy is questions that may never be answered
religion is answers that may never be questioned

Ft Myers Buc Fan

Hall of Famer
#6 : July 31, 2012, 07:50:07 PM

So you want him to document his gameplan for our week 1 opponent???

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

#7 : July 31, 2012, 11:11:46 PM

You might want to edit your mistakes.

Where...?  I'm actually real big on trying not to screw the pooch.  What'd I screw up now...? lol

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#8 : July 31, 2012, 11:20:49 PM

I wouldn;'t read nor promote your nonsense if YOU paid me to.  Of course, I would be waiting a loooooooooong time for that cheddar, wouldn't I?

Way to evade the fact that everyone here thinks you are creepy.  But that may be talking in absolutes...but I think I am safe in that regard THIS time.

Just give them cats their money back.  And STFU.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#9 : July 31, 2012, 11:25:30 PM

I wouldn;'t read nor promote your nonsense if YOU paid me to.  Of course, I would be waiting a loooooooooong time for that cheddar, wouldn't I?

Way to evade the fact that everyone here thinks you are creepy.  But that may be talking in absolutes...but I think I am safe in that regard THIS time.

LOL

At least he posted it under his own name, instead of his fake Michael654567 account.   What a **CENSORED**.

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#10 : July 31, 2012, 11:29:08 PM

your post is creepy.

I could care less about some alleged scam from years ago.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#11 : July 31, 2012, 11:29:12 PM

Dude is a punk azz biotch, and he has serious issues.

And yes, IF I saw you face to face I would mos def let you in that I think you are corny, and you would do NOTHING about it.  NOTHING, NADA, ZIP, ZILCH.  And I pity you if you did, because I was taught by Chrispy how to fight.

I hate liars, and I hate thieves.

And you seem to be the best of both of those undesirable worlds.  GTFO of this place.  Do yourself a favor.

I predict you will get banned soon enough just for being soooo reprehensible that it almost warrants it.  Go to Chrispy's site...have fun.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#12 : July 31, 2012, 11:30:02 PM

your post is creepy.

Wow.  You will never learn will ya young buck?  I warned you about Java...you figure this one out for yourself Ghandi...dumbazz.

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#13 : July 31, 2012, 11:31:11 PM

Michael is a real person who works for an agency that has a buc or t

LOL

At least he posted it under his own name, instead of his fake Michael654567 account.   What a **CENSORED**.
Michael is a real person who works for an agency that has a buc or two as a client, so he posts whatever news he can.

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#14 : July 31, 2012, 11:33:29 PM

your post is creepy.

Wow.  You will never learn will ya young buck?  I warned you about Java...you figure this one out for yourself Ghandi...dumbazz.
FTW and i have talked on many occasions, he's been very kind to me on this forum, so why should i get huffy about something that i don't even know happened?

Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Yup - My first Football Nation Article... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools