Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Yup - My first Football Nation Article... « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#15 : July 31, 2012, 11:34:21 PM

Beat...................http://www.pewterreport.com/Boards/index.php/topic,1296609.0.html

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#16 : July 31, 2012, 11:36:24 PM

I know WHO and WHAT MIchael, is.  I like when that dude posts Buc related stories from the net.  It keeps the place from being dry, and he is a good dude.

The guy, BucsWTF is a turd, a thief, and a liar, and a evader of being a decent human being.  HIs Karma is catching up to him, and it damn well should.  Twenty dollars, or ten cents, stealing is stealing.  If it ain't yours, you guve it back.  The world is filled with scumbags who lie and cheat and steal, and you are siding with this guy.  I get you are trying to be the saviour, and forgiver, but Jesus Beats, get a god damned grip.  Stop hating me because I have to resort to putting you in your place from time to time.  I do not attack you, you attack me...first...all the time.  Not sure if you need an older brother or father figure in your life, but in this case...you do.

Let BucsFTW go.  Stop reading whatever E-mails he is sending you.  I'm warning you as a friend in this matter.  That guy has some issues with life, and being decent.

He is a mooch, and a thief, and a liar.

Until he just mans up, as he professes to have done, he ain't schlit in my book.  He needs to pay them cats some money back, and offer an apology to them.  It may be a small amont of cash, but it ain;t his damned money to be playing with.  Give it back scumbag!  Stop making excuses. 

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#17 : July 31, 2012, 11:36:52 PM

saw it, read it, wasn't there or was affected so what right do I have to judge? All I'm going on is how he's been with ME personally.

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#18 : July 31, 2012, 11:37:56 PM

I wouldn;'t read nor promote your nonsense if YOU paid me to.  Of course, I would be waiting a loooooooooong time for that cheddar, wouldn't I?

Way to evade the fact that everyone here thinks you are creepy.  But that may be talking in absolutes...but I think I am safe in that regard THIS time.

Just give them cats their money back.  And STFU.
your post is creepy.

I could care less about some alleged scam from years ago.
Wow.  You will never learn will ya young buck?  I warned you about Java...you figure this one out for yourself Ghandi...dumbazz.
FTW and i have talked on many occasions, he's been very kind to me on this forum, so why should i get huffy about something that i don't even know happened?
I pray to the good Lord that you didn;t give him any money.  Because he is a leech.

His "kind" words are masked by an inanae ability to be a lying sack of crap, and a thief.  I LOATHE dudes who refuse to fess up, and he is a evader of the truth.  An excuse maker, and a story teller.  It is obvious.

Unless he is just likes making crap up.

Go Bucs!

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#19 : July 31, 2012, 11:38:07 PM

Wait a minute, hate you? Who said that? O.o

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#20 : July 31, 2012, 11:38:46 PM

saw it, read it, wasn't there or was affected so what right do I have to judge? All I'm going on is how he's been with ME personally.

Just be careful Beat.   Like Boid said, he is a dangerous dude.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#21 : July 31, 2012, 11:40:55 PM

Fine.

You go hang out with the guy and post pics of you and he hamming it up!

Have fun young man!!  Learn your lessons the hard way...you seem content to do that.

Look...point is this...some people DO NOT CHANGE their stripes.  They simply CANNOT.  And he is clearly one of them.

We all have tough trials to go through in life, and most of us tend to learn from them...this cat feeds off of others like a leech, and refuses to see the err of his ways.  And his posts about football suck.

wreck ship

Hall of Famer

#22 : July 31, 2012, 11:43:04 PM

Good read but it seems like there is a new article about Schiano everyday.
Discipline, determined, no-nonsense, blahblahblah...

same **CENSORED** different day

For once I want to read about his x and o philosophy, who's going to be calling the plays, how he plans to attack Cam and the panties offense...etc
What's his thoughts on our cheerleaders? Has he fired the cannons?

So you want him to document his gameplan for our week 1 opponent???
not document but he could throw some lame coach speak around to let us know he's thinking about game 1.
The importance of that game can't be underestimated.

philosophy is questions that may never be answered
religion is answers that may never be questioned

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer

#23 : July 31, 2012, 11:43:14 PM

I thought he was black.  Didn't he say so in the Vick thread.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#24 : July 31, 2012, 11:44:30 PM

No explanation of that one, was there?

SMGDH.

Why this chump is allowed to post anything on the net is beyond my comp.  SR and co. need to boot this dude in the cool, and get it over with.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#25 : July 31, 2012, 11:44:42 PM

Ya even posted a pic with a white chick.   Now he is a different dude in that Cove thread.   SMH

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#26 : July 31, 2012, 11:44:55 PM

Believe me, if he was as bad as you say, then stone him.

But I have lived my life having my intentions, motives and damn year everything about me be misconstrued or overblown. Like i said, I WASN'T THERE! I don't have the ability to decide anything, so i'm not going to.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#27 : July 31, 2012, 11:45:25 PM

Believe me, if he was as bad as you say, then stone him.

But I have lived my life having my intentions, motives and damn year everything about me be misconstrued or overblown. Like i said, I WASN'T THERE! I don't have the ability to decide anything, so i'm not going to.
Noble of you.

Take care now.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#28 : July 31, 2012, 11:46:58 PM

Fine.

You go hang out with the guy and post pics of you and he hamming it up!

Have fun young man!!  Learn your lessons the hard way...you seem content to do that.

Look...point is this...some people DO NOT CHANGE their stripes.  They simply CANNOT.  And he is clearly one of them.

We all have tough trials to go through in life, and most of us tend to learn from them...this cat feeds off of others like a leech, and refuses to see the err of his ways.  And his posts about football suck.

I didn't even make it to the blog.  From the comments so far on it, I think I will pass on it.

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#29 : July 31, 2012, 11:48:32 PM

as for the black/white thing....it worked for Michael Jackson. :P

Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Yup - My first Football Nation Article... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools