Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Yup - My first Football Nation Article... « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#30 : July 31, 2012, 11:48:56 PM

Believe me, if he was as bad as you say, then stone him.

But I have lived my life having my intentions, motives and damn year everything about me be misconstrued or overblown. Like i said, I WASN'T THERE! I don't have the ability to decide anything, so i'm not going to.

Beat,  in that Cove thread there is some pretty hard core proof of wrongdoing, such as posing as other posters and such. 

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#31 : July 31, 2012, 11:49:05 PM

as for the black/white thing....it worked for Michael Jackson. :P
Yeah hillarious.

Go to bed.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#32 : July 31, 2012, 11:50:18 PM

You missed the point Beat.   Next week he will be Asian or whatever. 

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#33 : July 31, 2012, 11:50:54 PM

Believe me, if he was as bad as you say, then stone him.

But I have lived my life having my intentions, motives and damn year everything about me be misconstrued or overblown. Like i said, I WASN'T THERE! I don't have the ability to decide anything, so i'm not going to.

Beat,  in that Cove thread there is some pretty hard core proof of wrongdoing, such as posing as other posters and such.
He freakin' admits it!  And refuses to change!

He won;t even offer an explanation as to why he won;t pay these people money he STOLE from them.

HE IS A THIEF!  Plain and simple.  Black and white.

No debating it, he is not a victim, he is a small time, dime store hood.  He refuses to pay these peeps ANYthing back, but he can go shake hands with our QB....ewwww...

He may have cursed Freeman with his scummy hands...

I hope not.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#34 : July 31, 2012, 11:52:10 PM

You missed the point Beat.   Next week he will be Asian or whatever.
He is probably going to post as a Chinese Gold medal swimmer, of the female persuasion tomorrow.

I could care less what he did, at this point.  I just feel his presence makes this place dirty.

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#35 : August 01, 2012, 12:15:56 AM

I just feel his presence makes this place dirty.

aint that the truth.

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

#36 : August 01, 2012, 12:32:39 AM

saw it, read it, wasn't there or was affected so what right do I have to judge? All I'm going on is how he's been with ME personally.
Fine.

You go hang out with the guy and post pics of you and he hamming it up!

Have fun young man!!  Learn your lessons the hard way...you seem content to do that.

Look...point is this...some people DO NOT CHANGE their stripes.  They simply CANNOT.  And he is clearly one of them.

We all have tough trials to go through in life, and most of us tend to learn from them...this cat feeds off of others like a leech, and refuses to see the err of his ways.  And his posts about football suck.

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph Boid...

Pretty damned amazing you can come to a pant-load of conclusions...  about something you're completely clueless about.

You know squat Boid...  Ever met me...?  Actually "know" any facts about me...?  No Boid...  You're just a lemming.

The kicker Boid...  It takes a 20-something kid in Beat, to school an old cat like you.  You would think you would have learned a few things alomg the way Boid...

Like....  Two sides to every story...  Every lie has a truth within it...  You can't believe everything you read or hear, only what you see...

Damn Boid...  I think I'd be a little embarrased when a 20-year old has more insight than a cat like you.

Think about it Boid... IF I stole from you, wouldn't you do everything you could about it?  IF you were really pissed, wouldn't you involve the authorities Boid....?  I sure as hell would.

Unless of course I was trying to help someone out, and it 'went south" to the tune of $20.

Do you not read well Boid...?  I've been out of work since April of 2011.  I'd love to pump twentys out my arse Boid...

I'd rub the first one in your face, just for kicks.

Oh and Boid...  Did I ever say I would punch someone in the face or something...?  You seem to ASS-U-me a lot, but in reality........  You know nothing.

If you walk up to me...  and gimme a piece of your mind...  do you think I'm going to debate the issue with someone who is neither owed anything, including an explantion, nor really matters to me...?

You tool...  You'd get laughed at while I walked a way...!

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#37 : August 01, 2012, 12:37:18 AM

saw it, read it, wasn't there or was affected so what right do I have to judge? All I'm going on is how he's been with ME personally.
Fine.

Have fun young man!!  Learn your lessons the hard way...you seem content to do that.

Look...point is this...some people DO NOT CHANGE their stripes.  They simply CANNOT.  And he is clearly one of them.

We all have tough trials to go through in life, and most of us tend to learn from them...this cat feeds off of others like a leech, and refuses to see the err of his ways.  And his posts about football suck.

Pretty damned amazing you can come to a pant-load of conclusions...  about something you're completely clueless about.

You know squat Boid...  Ever met me...?  Actually "know" any facts about me...?  No Boid...  You're just a lemming.

The kicker Boid...  It takes a 20-something kid in Beat, to school an old cat like you.  You would think you would have learned a few things alomg the way Boid...

Like....  Two sides to every story...  Every lie has a truth within it...  You can't believe everything you read or hear, only what you see...

Damn Boid...  I think I'd be a little embarrased when a 20-year old has more insight than a cat like you.

Think about it Boid... IF I stole from you, wouldn't you do everything you could about it?  IF you were really pissed, wouldn't you involve the authorities Boid....?  I sure as hell would.

Unless of course I was trying to help someone out, and it 'went south" to the tune of $20.

Do you not read well Boid...?  I've been out of work since April of 2011.  I'd love to pump twentys out my arse Boid...

Oh and Boid...  Did I ever say I would punch someone in the face or something...?  You seem to ASS-U-me a lot, but in reality........  You know nothing.

If you walk up to me...  and gimme a piece of your mind...  do you think I'm going to debate the issue with someone who is neither owed anything, including an explantion, nor really matters to me...?

Dude.....who cares about all the t-shirt stuff.  I don't care either way on that.  Its the posing as other people on here, that is disturbing.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#38 : August 01, 2012, 01:01:06 AM

Fine.

Look you fifty year old punk, PAY THOSE PEOPLE BACK.  Otherwise, STFU.

Listen, do you want ME to pay them back for you, and you can pay me back so I DO have a dog in this fight?  It doesn;t sound like it is that big a sum of money, but it does seem that you refuse to pay people back that your legitimately OWE.  I would rather be a Lemming doing what is right, than a piece of crap scumbag dime store hood like you.  I couldn't live with myself if I legit owed people money for services rendered with no intention of paying them back...

Don't drag me into this you sack of worthless crap.

Here...

Answer these questions, as directly as you can:

Why aren't you paying them back?  But you can brag about being a pimp, and how it ain;t easy, and how you can afford to travel to visit the BUcs team in a VIP area of the field?  the graciousness of Bucko40 is already noted, but how did you pay to get there, and what did you purchase?  That money could have been utilized to pay people back.  Have some honor, or STFU.

Here is another...what about that homeless shelter you built?  Did you help, I said HELP, make it happen?  And why were you called out on it?  Got a good answer for that?  Or are you a victim.  I'll wait.

Here is another...why did you pose as a black guy?  And make up a long, elaborate story about how "eloquent" you sounded, and how people are astounded when they meet you in person and see you are black?  Is that a subliminal racist thing?  Or are you a liar, with victim's disease?

Here is another...why do you refuse to be apologetic and humiliated by what you have been called out on and done?  I can answeer that for you:  because you do not care.  You never have, and you never will.

Now go back to slinging insults at innocent victims, you piece of crap.  You would walk away, becauyse that is what thieves and liars do.  They walk away...or in your case...run away.

Kiss my azz you punk.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#39 : August 01, 2012, 01:12:36 AM

I feel sorry for your kids, if you have any.

They must friggen HATE your shtick.  If you don't have any, THANK GAWD. 

I hate LIARS.  I hate THIEVES.  And I HATE people with no honor and think they are conning the world.  You aren;t fooling anyone, except that poor kid Beatles.  Stop lying to people, grow up, grow a set, and go to Chrispy's site and get kicked off theere for being a VICTIM.  A VICTIM of Chrispy's arms!

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#40 : August 01, 2012, 01:15:18 AM

I feel sorry for your kids, if you have any.

They must friggen HATE your shtick.  If you don't have any, THANK GAWD. 

I hate LIARS.  I hate THIEVES.  And I HATE people with no honor and think they are conning the world.  You aren;t fooling anyone, except that poor kid Beatles.  Stop lying to people, grow up, grow a set, and go to Chrispy's site and get kicked off theere for being a VICTIM.  A VICTIM of Chrispy's arms!

Two Chrispy sightings today on PR for me.     2 too many.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#41 : August 01, 2012, 01:19:44 AM

It is laughable to think I would report anyone to the Po Po for a theft of 20 dollars.  It is more about being a honorable man and returning the funds, which you admitt you took.

I guess they consider it a charity event for a lying sack of crap like you.  Hope you had fun smoking and drinking that crap away you loser.

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#42 : August 01, 2012, 01:28:49 AM

I am entertained.

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#43 : August 01, 2012, 01:36:14 AM

I am entertained.
Didn't I tell you to go to bed already!

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#44 : August 01, 2012, 01:39:27 AM

NEVAAAAAR!!!

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Yup - My first Football Nation Article... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools