Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Yup - My first Football Nation Article... « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#45 : August 01, 2012, 01:42:53 AM

Again, I will post no more in this thread forever.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#46 : August 01, 2012, 01:46:12 AM

Too bad, your the only entertaining thing in the entire thread.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#47 : August 01, 2012, 02:04:47 AM

Too bad, your the only entertaining thing in the entire thread.
I'm just kinda here...

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.

RogerGoodellSucks

Hall of Famer

#48 : August 01, 2012, 02:18:35 AM

What did FTW do? Is he the guy from the Bucs official site who said he made Bucs t-shirts and just stole their money? And where is the thread about him posing as different posters?

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

#49 : August 01, 2012, 02:55:49 AM

Look you fifty year old punk, PAY THOSE PEOPLE BACK.  Otherwise, STFU.  Come at me bro...!

Listen, do you want ME to pay them back for you, and you can pay me back so I DO have a dog in this fight?  Do you WANT to...?  Now that WOULD be epic...  Telling you to piss off would actually be quite easy.  Why?  We're not friends zippy.  Yeah...  Cut me a check for a buck-sixty and ALL will be paid...!  You can then eat sh!t and die.

It doesn;t sound like it is that big a sum of money, but it does seem that you refuse to pay people back that your legitimately OWE.  I would rather be a Lemming doing what is right, than a piece of crap scumbag dime store hood like you.  I couldn't live with myself if I legit owed people money for services rendered with no intention of paying them back...

Don't drag me into this you sack of worthless crap.  Somebody twist your weiner and MAKE you post in MY thread, you attention starved loser...?

Here...

Answer these questions, as directly as you can:  I already have Binky...  But you're to goddamn thick you can't read, and actually comprehend.  Or you're too lazy to actually follow Stevie's link and read my post...  My money's on both, if I had any.  I apologize at least a half dozen times in there.  I tell them I'm ashamed and humiliate myself, deservedly so, with no qualms doing so Boid...  It's called "I Marshall Faulked up and failed".  No one's ever accused me (I think) of actually doing the whole shirt thing with ill-intent.  Paying attention Binky...?

Why aren't you paying them back?  But you can brag about being a pimp, and how it ain;t easy, and how you can afford to travel to visit the BUcs team in a VIP area of the field?  the graciousness of Bucko40 is already noted, but how did you pay to get there, and what did you purchase?  I bought NOTHING Binky...  That's why it's called VIP.  Accept an invite, and climb out from behind that keyboard (as YOU, and anyone else desiring to do so - were invited), and actually ATTEND something...  Quit pounding your chest, all baddass-like, which I highly doubt you are, and actually MEET people Binky.  And...  'How did I get there?'  I drove my ex wife's car.  Do you not understand english you moron...?  I have NO car.  I have NO money.  Christ, you ARE stupid...    That money could have been utilized to pay people back.  Have some honor, or STFU.  I've got more honor in my left nad than you've ever had.  How 'bout I STFU when I choose to, and you deal with it.  Wuss.

Here is another...what about that homeless shelter you built?  Did you help, I said HELP, make it happen?  Binky...  I tell ya what...  you're the BMOC.  Here's your big chance to be the "board HERO"...!  PM me your number, if of course you've got the balls, and we can actually discuss it.  Your call Slick...  Man, or vaginal orafice...?   And why were you called out on it?  Got a good answer for that?  The better question is...  Why would I be "called out" for helping homeless people...?  Does that make ANY sense... ?  And...  for the record...  it was a Lowe's, not a Home Depot (but hey, "they" got all the facts, right?)  It's the only one in Sanford, and the best part about it...  The "Woods People" are doin' just fine, I'm sure...  They're called transients for a reason.  One camp gets taken down, and 50-100 people have to go somewhere.  So they do...  Tell ya what.  Check out this video...

I don't know the dude who shot it - and it's actually pretty close to my place now - but that neither shocks me, nor scares me.  You won't understand Binky, but if even one or two get the message, it's all cool.

Be surprised what you can do with tarps and pallets...  Allegedly.
   ;)

Joel is the cat I met bumming money at a Kangaroo station by my apt.

Or are you a victim.  Some of your yap makes NO sense...   I'll wait.

Here is another...why did you pose as a black guy?  And make up a long, elaborate story about how "eloquent" you sounded, and how people are astounded when they meet you in person and see you are black?  Is that a subliminal racist thing?  Or are you a liar, with victim's disease?  Ohhh Emmm Geee...!!!  Stop Binky, you're killing me...!  Yeah, I'm a black guy.  Matter of fact, Hate and I may actually be brothers of different mothers!  Papa was a rollin' stone...  Wherever he he laid his hat was him home.  You're easier than a drunken prom queen, you small-minded DOLT.  Ohhhh.... My sides...!  Link....!?!?!?  Ooohhhh - stop...!

Here is another...why do you refuse to be apologetic and humiliated by what you have been called out on and done?  I can answeer that for you:  because you do not care.  You never have, and you never will.
Color us all shocked Binky, but your ignorance is so glaring you oughtta be handing out shades...!  Tell ya what...  Just because you're "special in a short bus kind of way"...
For the umpteenth friggin' time....  I am sorry.  Really.  If I didn't care, why in the world would I want Paypal information...?  Binky...  You're just not the crispest cookie in the jar.  It's okay.  The world needs walmart greeters, and your pleasant disposition is damned near fitting.

Now go back to slinging insults at innocent victims, you piece of crap.  Let's define "victims"...  I've only insulted ONE of them...  One of our very own, and I've even asked him to contact me, but WOW...  Nothing in the ol' PM bin.  Shocked...?  Not really.  You'd screw up a wet dream Binky.  Can you follow anything...?

You would walk away, becauyse that is what thieves and liars do.  They walk away...or in your case...run away.  No Binky...  That's what I do to people who I think less of than the dog crap I scaped off my shoe earlier.  And I limp Binky...  How the hell am I supposed to run...  Christ, I could diagram this up for you on a chalkboard, and you STILL wouldn't get it.

Kiss my azz you punk.  Okay tough guy...  ::)

And now...  At least in this thread...  you STFU...!

/thread

(Now Binky...  I know it's going to eat at you....  like a flesh-eating microbe...  all night long...  you're going to dream about it...  you're going to wake up pissed off...  and you're NOT going to be able to resist...  You ARE going to another post of mine...  to "tell me a thing or two"...  Like a moth to a flame.  Live with it Binky........  I own you.)

Typical...  Run your yap, spew another portion of over 40K posts full of dog poop, and tuck tail and run...

Even if I were a thief...  I'd rather be that, than a coward.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#50 : August 01, 2012, 10:57:20 AM

What did FTW do? Is he the guy from the Bucs official site who said he made Bucs t-shirts and just stole their money? And where is the thread about him posing as different posters?

http://www.pewterreport.com/Boards/index.php/topic,1296609.0.html

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Yup - My first Football Nation Article... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools