Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: nfln covering bucs camp « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 7

youngone

Hall of Famer
#30 : August 01, 2012, 11:04:20 AM

How did the offensive and defensive line battle look?

Bucman

Hall of Famer
#31 : August 01, 2012, 11:05:38 AM

Anyone hear that stat on Freeman? Something like only 34 attempts of 30 yards or more in his entire NFL career. Thats awful. Captain Checkdown?

Someone tell that guy Preston Parker is not a rookie.

Did you forget Olson was the OC?
He doesn't tell Freeman where to throw the ball. Freeman never look past his check down receiver most of the time last year.

Bookert1905

Starter
#32 : August 01, 2012, 11:14:08 AM

Anyone hear that stat on Freeman? Something like only 34 attempts of 30 yards or more in his entire NFL career. Thats awful. Captain Checkdown?

He doesn't tell Freeman where to throw the ball. Freeman never look past his check down receiver most of the time last year.

It helps if your Wrs got open down field also.

Detrimental

Hall of Famer

#33 : August 01, 2012, 11:14:14 AM

If the receivers are blanketed, he has no choice.

Parker was the only guy that was open consistently.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#34 : August 01, 2012, 11:20:54 AM

What a great hour. Sat in my truck at the job sites and watched the thing on my phone. Loved it.

Detrimental

Hall of Famer

#35 : August 01, 2012, 11:28:39 AM

What a great hour. Sat in my truck at the job sites and watched the thing on my phone. Loved it.
I'm sure you loved that Doug Martin praise.

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#36 : August 01, 2012, 11:31:55 AM

For those stuck at work...Im pretty sure what they are airing now will be replayed at some point this evening. All of the TC coverage that has been airing in the evenings seems to be coverage from earlier in the day.

...I could be wrong though.
: August 01, 2012, 11:37:46 AM chace1986

Until preseason, you stay classy Red Board.

blind melon

Hall of Famer

#37 : August 01, 2012, 11:34:11 AM

It will re-air at 8pm tonight.

Who knew how good it would feel as a fan when we now know what it\'s like for our team to have a direction, an attitude, and dare I say an offense?.  

Good time to be a Bucs fan.

PassThePigSkin

Hall of Famer

#38 : August 01, 2012, 11:41:03 AM

Olson short routes didn't have anything to do with it? Would you have thrown deep to MW knowing he would get out muscled. Or Benn who would run the wrong route? Maybe Winslow on a crossing route with the LB running in front of him. No deep threats or  separation would give a QB no confidence to throw deep. It's a reason Tampa went out and got Vincent and why Olson isn't here today.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#39 : August 01, 2012, 11:46:55 AM

They raved about the culture change Schiano was instilling with the bucs and how fast paced and serious tc is now.  How he is shaping a team and not just acquiring talent like the team has been doing the past few years and how we are going to find out who is tough and who is not.  If you lack toughness and don't buy in you will be gone....  They said he is bringing a Jersey attitude to Tampa.  All very promising.

3rd String Kicker

Hall of Famer
#40 : August 01, 2012, 11:51:05 AM

Quote from: Skull and Bones
They said he is bringing a Jersey attitude to Tampa.  All very promising.

What's a Jersey Attitude without a Jersey spray-tan. Come on, get with it Barth.

mrchillwill

Pro Bowler

#41 : August 01, 2012, 12:01:51 PM

Wasn't Raheem from new jersey?

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#42 : August 01, 2012, 12:02:34 PM

Quote from: Skull and Bones
They said he is bringing a Jersey attitude to Tampa.  All very promising.

What's a Jersey Attitude without a Jersey spray-tan. Come on, get with it Barth.
. Solid gold

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#43 : August 01, 2012, 12:04:35 PM

Wasn't Raheem from new jersey?
don't be a party pooper.  We haven't lost a game yet.

T.I. McCrown: King of the South

Starter
#44 : August 01, 2012, 12:05:37 PM

Jaime Dukes is a massive Falcons homer.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 7
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: nfln covering bucs camp « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools