Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: nfln covering bucs camp « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 5 6 7

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#90 : August 01, 2012, 09:51:44 PM

NFLN brass must have got pissed that the Bucs got an hour of coverage this morning...they were probably like "cut that sh*t down to two and a half minutes!"

Hell, brees might not be as accurate as manziel.

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#91 : August 01, 2012, 09:52:31 PM

it was all i caught, i mighta notified y'all too late. stupid NFLN =/

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.

Bradspace

Pro Bowler

#92 : August 01, 2012, 10:03:02 PM

Meh.  I missed it too.  I'm guessing this is the short clip you guys are talking about.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/tampa-bay-buccaneers/09000d5d82afc0e0/Buccaneers-red-hot-offense

BucNY

Hall of Famer

#93 : August 02, 2012, 08:29:49 AM

I DVR'd it, bucs had almost exclusive coverage the first hour to hour and a half. After that they were in and out with the same plays that got taped being shown. All in all the most talk about the bucs I've heard in a long long time.

\\\\\\\"This forum needs a poster like BucNY now more than ever\\\\\\\"
      - Everyone

Chief Joseph

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#94 : August 02, 2012, 09:18:17 AM

I just don't understand. You'd think the networks would be scrambling to cover a team on a ten game losing streak.

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#95 : August 02, 2012, 03:28:53 PM

I just don't understand.

Not surprised.

Draft Aaron Donald

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#96 : August 02, 2012, 03:35:44 PM

Meh.  I missed it too.  I'm guessing this is the short clip you guys are talking about.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/tampa-bay-buccaneers/09000d5d82afc0e0/Buccaneers-red-hot-offense
ESPN Mortensen Not Shocked If Bucs

Win Division

good discussion by Mort today on WDAE.... podcast here  http://www.620wdae.com/player/?mid=22314296

ESPN's Chris Mortensen was a guest on the Sports Page on Thursday, and he had plenty of positive things to say about the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.  Furthermore, he thinks the Buccaneers are more than capable of making the playoffs this season, under new head coach Greg Schiano.

"If you told me that the Bucs were going to win this division [NFC South] at the end of the year, I would say, okay, that's not a shocker," Mortensen said on the Sports Page.  "But I can say the same thing about the Panthers.  You know, I'm not going to be surprised if the Panthers or Bucs are right there."

Meanwhile, Mortensen also shared his thoughts on the incumbent quarterback, Josh Freeman.

"I don't know what happened with Josh last year, a quarterback's got to be the ultimate pro," Mortensen said.  "Things you heard, maybe Josh slipped in that area.  The number one priority for the Buccaneers, besides the head coach, is we got to get Josh Freeman jump started again."

Mortensen was making reference to the Bucs' most pressing offseason issues, after the conclusion of last year.  The team wanted to find a new coach, which it did, and the team wanted to get Freeman back on track.

Read more: http://www.620wdae.com/pages/bucs.html?article=10314997#ixzz22Q3GjeiK
: August 02, 2012, 03:37:23 PM morgan

CyberDilemma

Hall of Famer

#97 : August 02, 2012, 06:55:18 PM

I just don't understand. You'd think the networks would be scrambling to cover a team on a ten game losing streak.

No kidding. Look at all the coverage the 2008 Lions got. I guess we aren't lovable losers :(
Page: 1 ... 5 6 7
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: nfln covering bucs camp « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools