Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: *Interview of Coach S by Ron and Ian after today's practice. « previous next »
Page: 1

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
: August 01, 2012, 12:29:48 PM

http://www.620wdae.com/player/?station=WDAE-AM&program_name=podcast&program_id=RonandIan.xml&mid=22311375

*Interview of Coach S by Ron and Ian after today's practice.

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#1 : August 01, 2012, 12:30:30 PM

http://www.buccaneers.com/multimedia/videos/Head-Coach-Greg-Schiano-Day-5-Press-Conference/5eaa0e58-f7a0-4c7e-bbc5-da437d64ebb4

Day 5 post practice press conference w/ Coach S.

blind melon

Hall of Famer

#2 : August 01, 2012, 12:31:13 PM

Yeah - they missed it timing wise on the air...

That and the PC were cut off today.

Thanks for the link

Who knew how good it would feel as a fan when we now know what it\'s like for our team to have a direction, an attitude, and dare I say an offense?.  

Good time to be a Bucs fan.

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#3 : August 01, 2012, 01:41:59 PM

I was somewhat surprised to hear Coach S say in his pressor that the braces that all QBs are wearing during camp will continue to be worn in actual games to protect the left knee (I believe).

blind melon

Hall of Famer

#4 : August 01, 2012, 01:47:29 PM

I heard that too...    makes sense, especially knowing if JF goes down - we're done.

Who knew how good it would feel as a fan when we now know what it\'s like for our team to have a direction, an attitude, and dare I say an offense?.  

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#5 : August 01, 2012, 02:43:56 PM

I heard that too...    makes sense, especially knowing if JF goes down - we're done.

What, are you crazy or something? Dan O is beast.  ;)

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.

blind melon

Hall of Famer

#6 : August 01, 2012, 02:51:44 PM

Who knew one of Josh Freeman's biggest fans is his backup QB, Dan Orlovsky:

"When I was deciding on places to go, he was a big part of why I came here. Knowing my role here and how I want to try to impact him in his career. I think real highly of him as a guy. Hes got tremendous physical skills and tremendous intelligence. I know Ive been around the league a while now and Ive been around a lot of players, and its important for me to just impart anything I can on him to get him to that next level. He can really be elite."

Per Stephen Holder...

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#7 : August 01, 2012, 02:57:20 PM

Orlovsky is as tall as Freeman (or nearly). His throws look very strong out there - he's a step up from Josh Johnson/Rudy Carpenter - goes without saying. But I feel very good w/ him on the squad as a backup.

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#8 : August 01, 2012, 02:59:47 PM

Unless the guy believes Freeman will get hurt, at the end of his rope, or is just desperate for a job.. It really doesn't make any sense to say that.

The backup QB being the #1 QB's "biggest fan" seems like craptalk everytime I hear it.

acacius

Hall of Famer

#9 : August 01, 2012, 03:05:01 PM

Unless the guy believes Freeman will get hurt, at the end of his rope, or is just desperate for a job.. It really doesn't make any sense to say that.

The backup QB being the #1 QB's "biggest fan" seems like craptalk everytime I hear it.
I assume he's trying to set himself up for a coaching gig after he hangs up his cleats.  I don't necessarily mean with the Bucs, just that he sounds like a guy who wants to coach after he stops playing.
: August 01, 2012, 03:07:38 PM acacius

blind melon

Hall of Famer

#10 : August 01, 2012, 03:24:33 PM

Naw - dude knows he a career backup.   FreeHawk has pull, if he says that Dan is the backup guy - it'll carry some weight.

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#11 : August 01, 2012, 03:30:53 PM

I assume he's trying to set himself up for a coaching gig after he hangs up his cleats.  I don't necessarily mean with the Bucs, just that he sounds like a guy who wants to coach after he stops playing.

Good thinking. It's possible.  8)

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: *Interview of Coach S by Ron and Ian after today's practice. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools