Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 98.7 The Fan « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 6 7 8 9

Cyrus

Hall of Famer

#105 : March 05, 2013, 09:56:41 PM

It's all about settling scores, every thread a proxy

He killed his parents then complains he's an orphan.

On a night when you came to the Cove and left an incendiary comment in each of the top 5 threads (sort of you "shtick") . . .

You started a thread asking people to shoot Morgan in the face
Morgan objected and asked that the thread be deleted -- shocking
because you started a thread asking people top shoot him in the face, Morgan left a "who cares" comment in your thread
because Morgan left a "who cares" comment in your thread, you came to this one for no other reason then to call Morgan dumb

like I said, every thread a proxy ..

the funny thing is how fragile you troll types are when someone pushes back or treats you the same way

He just doesn't quit.  If he has to lie to make it happen he has no compunction in doing it.

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#106 : March 05, 2013, 10:05:01 PM

It's all about settling scores, every thread a proxy

He killed his parents then complains he's an orphan.

On a night when you came to the Cove and left an incendiary comment in each of the top 5 threads (sort of you "shtick") . . .

because you started a thread asking people top shoot him in the face, Morgan left a "who cares" comment in your thread
because Morgan left a "who cares" comment in your thread, you came to this one for no other reason then to call Morgan dumb

like I said, every thread a proxy ..

the funny thing is how fragile you troll types are when someone pushes back or treats you the same way

He just doesn't quit.  If he has to lie to make it happen he has no compunction in doing it.

Which one of these was the "lie"?

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\\\\\\\'s Cancer Center

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#107 : March 05, 2013, 10:06:22 PM

^^^ and there you go ^

lol:

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\\\\\\\'s Cancer Center

Cyrus

Hall of Famer

#108 : March 05, 2013, 10:07:35 PM

So Vin do you want to talk discuss radio ratings vis a vis 98.7 or not?

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#109 : March 05, 2013, 10:13:35 PM

I was discussing the rating in this thread before you showed up with your trolling, so of course.

I had no idea they were struggling. I like most it except Rome

+1

They say they are already the #1 sports station in the area during one of their intros.

Now why don't you tell me which one of those comments was a lie?

: March 05, 2013, 10:15:49 PM VinBucFan

Cyrus

Hall of Famer

#110 : March 05, 2013, 10:18:18 PM

I was discussing the rating in this thread before you showed up with your trolling, so of course.

because Morgan left a "who cares" comment in your thread, you came to this one for no other reason then to call Morgan
dumb

Comprende, amigo?

Now what do you take exception to as it relates to the comments I made on the ratings?

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#111 : March 05, 2013, 10:22:03 PM

because Morgan left a "who cares" comment in your thread, you came to this one for no other reason then to call Morgan
dumb

Comprende, amigo?

Now what do you take exception to as it relates to the comments I made on the ratings?

Happy to go back to ratings RIGHT AFTER you support this claim you made about me:

Its beginning to look like this ^^^ comment was the actual "lie"

I have given you several chance already, which one of the statements by me in bold above was a "lie"?

No response yet, suddenly the troll finds religion  -- what a joke
: March 05, 2013, 10:34:49 PM VinBucFan

Cyrus

Hall of Famer

#112 : March 05, 2013, 10:35:45 PM

This is the beginning of another of your meltdowns. I've seen this before. We've all seen this before.

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#113 : March 05, 2013, 10:40:00 PM

This is the beginning of another of your meltdowns. I've seen this before. We've all seen this before.

Lol, the truth is I am laughing watching you squirm.  You're the one who actually told a lie. If not, you would have simply pointed out the lie (in one of the 5 or 6 posts you've made since) and we would have already moved on.

what a joke   :-[

lmao
: March 05, 2013, 10:43:07 PM VinBucFan

Cyrus

Hall of Famer

#114 : March 05, 2013, 10:49:57 PM

dumb[/i]

Comprende, amigo?

Cyrus

Hall of Famer

#115 : March 05, 2013, 10:54:19 PM

Come on melt down boy I've shown your lies now go ahead and have another drink and drive yourself over the cliff agin. It's what you do best.

People really dig it,

Come on you're almost there. One more drink and you'll be back in crazy town.

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#116 : March 05, 2013, 10:55:15 PM

Well, now we know you're the real liar.

Like I said, you trolls don't like it when posters push back

bye bye troll . .   oh  . .  and liar

Cyrus

Hall of Famer

#117 : March 05, 2013, 10:57:46 PM

:) ;) :D ;D >:( :( :o 8) ??? ::) :P :-[ :-X :-\ :-* :'( :-* :-\ :-X :-[ :P ::) ??? 8) :o :( >:( ;D :D ;) :)

BLUE

GREEN

RED

YELLOW

LOL

LOL

LOL

LOL

Cyrus

Hall of Famer

#118 : March 05, 2013, 11:03:57 PM

Well, now we know you're the real liar.

Like I said, you trolls don't like it when posters push back

bye bye troll . .   oh  . .  and liar

Cyrus

Hall of Famer

#119 : March 05, 2013, 11:05:29 PM

Does this mean we won't be discussing the ratings like you promised we would.
Page: 1 ... 6 7 8 9
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 98.7 The Fan « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools