Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Martin drops the ball..... « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 5 6 7

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#90 : August 03, 2012, 09:14:29 PM

LeGarrette Blount and Doug Martin give this team one HELL of a backfield.

WHY do people have such a hard time grasping that?

Because he can't even make it to practice unless he gets 5 wake-up calls and a car picks him up in the morning ?

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#91 : August 03, 2012, 09:20:02 PM

Because he can't even make it to practice unless he gets 5 wake-up calls and a car picks him up in the morning ?

I find it kinda weird that Schiano speaks so differently of him.

-------------------------------------------------------

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#92 : August 04, 2012, 01:43:11 AM

Come on. The word "can't" implies present tense....Schaino has already stated that he hasn't been a problem this year, and that some of these stories were blown out of proportion. Yes, LGB was irresponsible last year and was given waaay too much leniency...but that doesn't mean that is happening now. Your commentary on this issue makes you seem very very dense.

Hell, brees might not be as accurate as manziel.

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#93 : August 04, 2012, 02:18:03 AM

NOT trying to flame anyone here.

But those issues are a thing of the past. Blount CANNOT do those things while Schiano is coach. He gets cut or traded if he does. VERY simple.

Nevermind that a first rounder is claimed to be taking his spot (in the media).

Even if he's the idiot that some claim, he still has to see the writing on the wall if he doesn't get it together.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#94 : August 04, 2012, 08:03:22 AM

Come on. The word "can't" implies present tense....Schaino has already stated that he hasn't been a problem this year, and that some of these stories were blown out of proportion. Yes, LGB was irresponsible last year and was given waaay too much leniency...but that doesn't mean that is happening now. Your commentary on this issue makes you seem very very dense.

Yes , because leopard's changing thier spots over-night is a common occurance . I hope he really did have an epiphany , I'm just smart enough not to get my hopes up and put all my eggs in this moron's basket. If he slips up and gets himself cut or traded , which is a strong possibility , we will see who is very very dense. Thread ready to bump...

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

Page: 1 ... 5 6 7
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Martin drops the ball..... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools