Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I Beleive this guy plays Friday « previous next »
Page: 1

OneTruth

Pro Bowler

: August 12, 2012, 06:20:23 PM

tatmanfish

Hall of Famer

#1 : August 12, 2012, 06:45:23 PM

really? Because the Coach said it was a strong possibility or did jehovah personally tell you?

Quote from: Illuminator
You were simply too smart for me.

tatmanfish

Hall of Famer

#2 : August 12, 2012, 06:54:06 PM

lol, all he does is post videos. second, please quote the personal insult. I just asked how he came to his conclusion and offered answers based on history.

Quote from: Illuminator
You were simply too smart for me.

Broke.Phi.Broke

Starter

#3 : August 12, 2012, 07:05:38 PM

Lol...

O-Ren Ishii:As your leader, I encourage you from time to time, and always in a respectful manner, to question my logic. If you\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'re unconvinced that a particular plan of action I\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'ve decided is the wisest, tell me so, but allow me to convince you and I promise you right here and now, no subject will ever be taboo. Except, of course, the subject that was just under discussion. The price you pay for bringing up either my Chinese or American heritage as a negative is... I collect your fu@king head. Just like this fu#ker here. Now, if any of you sons of biatches got anyt
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I Beleive this guy plays Friday « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools