Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Thank You Bucko40 for a great evening..... « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 7

PetePierson

Rookie

#30 : August 05, 2012, 04:30:31 PM

No Petey....  It's really not.  Yeah, I don't use iespellcheck, and I fat-finger one occasionally, but...  Truth be told...

You and I have NEVER met.  You don't have a dog in the fight brah.  We don't know each other from squat...  I owe you absolutely nothing... And...

YOU have got 57 posts on this board, dedicated to little ol' me...!  I don't know about other folks, but man...  That seems like the definition of "In Yer Dome" if I ever heard it...!

Now run along lad...  this is of no concern to you.

Checking out my post count?  Yet, my register date is way before yours (with that screen name anyway).  So, now what?   And you post a big game.  Pretty sure you would change your tune as well as piddle down your gimp leg if we did meet.  Ask around before you start poking the Grizzly Bear with a twig.

Got it, Brah?

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

#31 : August 05, 2012, 04:31:24 PM

I see I'm a bit late to the party, haha. Thank you for the experience Bucko! It's was great meeting BucsFTW, ladyfan and many others! I'll be posting some decent images soon.

Sure...................  NOW you show up...!

Sorry about yer ex-wife...  I'll get ya that 80 bucks ASAP...  And thanks for not kicking my butt...!

(Gawd that was funny...  When you introduced yourself to me - I knew by that big isht-eating grin - who it was...!  Good guy, and helped make for a GREAT day...  You're okay in my book BFT+C...  Still waiting for 'clarification' on the "+C" part...  ;) )

Exactly what to call it...  An "experience"!  Still numb from it like an eight year old at Christmas...!  What a blast...!   (NOW..............   Pics and vids...!   BRB)

Biff Barker

Pro Bowler

#32 : August 05, 2012, 04:36:48 PM

Bucko...  Fact is, Morg "has no beef with me".  Guy doesn't even know me.  He's simply assuming that all the BS posted in the past few days is actually true, and he's postulated and formulated his opinion of me, based on that alone.  He's really not a bad guy for doing "that" - just being a lemming.  Far from unusual, and unfortunately more often than not - the norm.

So the German's bombed Pearl Harbor Dave?

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

#33 : August 05, 2012, 04:41:37 PM

No Petey....  It's really not.  Yeah, I don't use iespellcheck, and I fat-finger one occasionally, but...  Truth be told...

You and I have NEVER met.  You don't have a dog in the fight brah.  We don't know each other from squat...  I owe you absolutely nothing... And...

YOU have got 57 posts on this board, dedicated to little ol' me...!  I don't know about other folks, but man...  That seems like the definition of "In Yer Dome" if I ever heard it...!

Now run along lad...  this is of no concern to you.

Checking out my post count?  Yet, my register date is way before yours (with that screen name anyway).  So, now what?   And you post a big game.  Pretty sure you would change your tune as well as piddle down your gimp leg if we did meet.  Ask around before you start poking the Grizzly Bear with a twig.

Got it, Brah?
Oh Geezzz...  Petey...  What you DON'T realize is that I KNOW you're NOT just the "next internet tough-guy" who's coming along to play pile-on Dave...

You truly ARE a B.A.M.F. --------->  I KNOW THAT chuckles...  I've NEVER met you, but in the past decade-plus, I've come to know MANY folks who DO know you, and associate with you, etc.

Big fella.........  Now that you know...  That I already KNOW you're this big, tough, kick-ass dude...

Do you think I'm always looking over my shoulder for a dude who's "10-foot-tall-and-bullet-proof" and introduces himself as "Pete from the board".....?

Trust me on this one Pete...  I don't.

(And trust me on this too...  I'm not the kinda cat who pisses down his leg because of "tough guys".  Remember...  You can't be the first.  Just the next.)

Brah.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#34 : August 05, 2012, 04:47:00 PM

Is Pete Pierson also Chrispy?

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

#35 : August 05, 2012, 05:12:23 PM

Is Pete Pierson also Chrispy?

No.  Legitimate B.A.M.F.

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#36 : August 05, 2012, 05:54:55 PM

Ladyfan, would you care to state that FTW was a good guy to you? There seems top be some hooplah about him going on.
C'mon B...  I expect better from you young gun.

You don't like others to pass judgment on you, so I just don't think it's fair to ask anyone else to pass judgement on me either.

Please don't ask Ladyfan to "take sides".  She knows what she knows, and when your time comes B - YOU make the decision as to whether I'm a "good guy", or not...  to YOU.

Make up your own mind on this one B...  Just Sayin'...

(Check your PMs in a bit...)
don't be mad bro, i just wanted her opinion. You know we're cool! :)

Hey, though..."A rite" just for me? D'awwww!!! :D What'd you guys do?

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.

PhillyBuc

Second String

#37 : August 05, 2012, 07:17:30 PM

*cough* Jim Jones "charmed" a few people into thinking he was the bee's knees..... *cough*

Like clockwork.......

The board's "Gutless Wonder" chimes in.  Curious Chron...  Why didn't YOU accept an inite and come and enjoy the festivities...?

Oh yeah, I forgot...  Keyboard worrior.

"Move along folks...  Nothing to see here."

Sorry for the interruption.  LadyBucFan and Bucko40, I am glad you all had a great time.  But, reading this thread, and seeing the lying creep call someone else out as a "gutless wonder" was too much for me to take.

What a freakin' joke you are.

Bucko40

Hall of Famer
#38 : August 05, 2012, 07:52:01 PM

Thanks for the kudo's all. It was a blast. I'll keep you all on the short list for future events.

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

#39 : August 05, 2012, 08:28:39 PM

Just got thru downloading all the pics/vids, and it's an afternoons work to cipher through them...

Uploading a few vids to my YouTube channel, and I'll have them posted as soon as they upload.

About to pig out, but I'll upload as I'm able to...

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

#40 : August 05, 2012, 08:35:51 PM

Like clockwork.......

The board's "Gutless Wonder" chimes in.  Curious Chron...  Why didn't YOU accept an inite and come and enjoy the festivities...?

Oh yeah, I forgot...  Keyboard worrior.

"Move along folks...  Nothing to see here."

Sorry for the interruption.  LadyBucFan and Bucko40, I am glad you all had a great time.  But, reading this thread, and seeing the lying creep call someone else out as a "gutless wonder" was too much for me to take.

What a freakin' joke you are.
LMFAO...  Here ya have it kids.  Yet another person, I don't know...  Have never met...  Have never sold squat...  Have never owed squat...  And have NEVER had a bad word to say about this supposed "lady".

Just curious Philly, when folks you don't know, nor have EVER met, are talking...  Do you just walk up to them and say "Hey, I know you don't know me, and I don't know any you either, but I'd like to be a rude b!tch and interupt you... Okay...?"

Well...?

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

#41 : August 05, 2012, 08:38:13 PM

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

#42 : August 05, 2012, 08:40:50 PM

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

#43 : August 05, 2012, 08:45:50 PM

Amity

Practice Squad

#44 : August 05, 2012, 08:50:25 PM

wow, pics from an empty luxury suite. I'm VERY impressed. Someone must have called ahead and hidden everything
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 7
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Thank You Bucko40 for a great evening..... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools