Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Thank You Bucko40 for a great evening..... « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 5 6 7

Naismith

Hall of Famer
#90 : August 06, 2012, 02:38:14 AM

LOL, the dude openly and blatantly lies repeatedly. He made up a dead girlfriend, using someone he found on the internet, and then told us her husband killed himself when he died of a terminal disease to support his lies. He has lied at every step. He ripped people off and lied about reasons he couldn't pay them back. He should be harassed every time he posts so other people don't get unknowingly get ripped off by him. Also, he is super creepy.

There\'s a very real chance the Bucs waive [Revis] before next season. At the very least, it will be a discussion worth having.

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#91 : August 06, 2012, 02:41:55 AM

Yes I am.

No it's not.

Yes you are.

No I am not.
....*facepalm*

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#92 : August 06, 2012, 03:02:28 AM

This thread needs to be moved somewhere other than the Red Board.

Yes I am.

No it's not.

Yes you are.

No I am not.
....*facepalm*

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

#93 : August 06, 2012, 03:12:44 AM

Who cares what website I belonged to?  I still want to see evidence of this opulent buffet and white gloved treatment this homeless prick was given access to

The lying **CENSORED** still hasn't posted a pic of him and any players since I did with him and Freeman

LOL.....  WHAT pic of "me and Freeman"...?

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#94 : August 06, 2012, 03:30:29 AM

This one FTW

http://www.flickr.com/photos/83779800@N07/7671197616

He deleted it moments later.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#95 : August 06, 2012, 03:37:17 AM

This one FTW

LOL I'm already wondering how JavaRay will photoshop those pictures. Thanks for making them available.

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

#96 : August 06, 2012, 03:45:52 AM

You have no credibility you sleaze bag

I'm the one that outed you...remember that

still waiting for your pics...........

You mean like the suite that wasn't "stocked'...?

Yeah, I gotta admit... "Those damned cheap Glazers" should have at least brought us more than a delicious salad and jus ONE dinner roll...  The audactity...

And it's amazing Amity (whoever the **** you are)...  It' IS sort of "discrediting", to put it politely, all of your allegations... every time I post a pic of "food that didn't exist"...

Or, the even more laughable "You wanna be on MY side of the fence" ditty you dance to.  I AM on "that" side of the fence numbnuts...  As required.

Take a lil' peek as some of these pics...  And THEN go belowing your pipes about which "side of the fence" these appear to be shot from...

Looks like Rick Stroud in the background...  while I catch some shade in the Media Tent...!  (That hallowed ground I only dream of treading upon...   ::) )

The, after talking with Mark Royals aand Ron for a minute...

I then happened to go to the other side of their tent, for a different angle on the drill they were doing, shot it and went to go & shot the OTHER side of the 620 tent...

Now, if I'm not mistaken, and as anyone can clearly see regardless, BOTH sides are within the "Media Area"...!

So quit with all the MY side of the fence crap.  You DON'T have to have media credentials to be on that side of the fence (although it obviously helps you), but...  by all means, the next time you see me on that side of the fence, be sure to call Security...  I'll be sure to get a chuckle.

A few more from "your side of the fence" I only dream of being on.......   ::)   

Najee headed to the showers...

Dalls Clark being interviewed....

Mark Barron...  (Officer....!!!  He is on YOUR side of the fence...!)    LMFAO.

On the "Chip Carter half of 'your side' of the fence"...

Please...  You look foolish and more the liar than I ever could...!  And you're proving my points for me...  Please stop embarrassing yourself...

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#97 : August 06, 2012, 03:46:06 AM

Dunno why he'd remove that post honestly. *shrugs*

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

#98 : August 06, 2012, 03:56:33 AM

This one FTW

Thanks B........  Wonder why I'm not shocked...?

Comes across all "know-it-all badass".....  "you didn't get food".....  Well, seems a tad off on that one...  You "dream of being on this side of the fence"...  when it's pretty damned clear I AM......   Another swing and a miss.....  GTDigger1 goes on a 3 pic Flickr fest and then doesn't have the balls to stand behind it...

"Yer OUT...!"   lol....  I'm gonna demand rent...!  You could house a small family in the space I'm obviously taking up in some folk's skulls.

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

#99 : August 06, 2012, 04:09:58 AM

LOL, the dude openly and blatantly lies repeatedly.
Link...?  Same deal that I offered Binky, Biggs, and any other when I basically call BS...

Show me the like I lied in  (exludinding "Loomy Lunacy" of course), I say CYA!

Here's a clue youngster...  Yeah, I now know you're a kid FWIW...  You WON'T, because you CAN'T...!

He made up a dead girlfriend, using someone he found on the internet, and then told us her husband killed himself when he died of a terminal disease to support his lies. He has lied at every step. He ripped people off and lied about reasons he couldn't pay them back. He should be harassed every time he posts so other people don't get unknowingly get ripped off by him. Also, he is super creepy.

^^^  This  ^^^  was the dead give away that you're just a kid.  A slow one at that.

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

#100 : August 06, 2012, 04:44:35 AM

Dunno why he'd remove that post honestly. *shrugs*

I do....................   And he KNOWS why he yanked it...  And why he will probably squirm back under the rock from where he came.

Dumbass has press credentials, and then goes and posts pics he should have also known, due to the very copyright laws those 3 pics are protected by, leaves me a very easy way to find out who he works for...  I'm sure, if it was some hottie in a skirt his boss wouldn't bat an eye.  But 3 pics...  obviously focusing on one particular fan...  at various times...  might constitute some type of online stalking...!!!

And it's not enough his account was left with public access to ALL "personal information", he left it that way for HOURS....!

It's been a hoot watching him make claim ofter claim.....!!!

Naismith

Hall of Famer
#101 : August 06, 2012, 08:01:06 AM

Link...?  Same deal that I offered Binky, Biggs, and any other when I basically call BS...

Show me the like I lied in

You said the guy died from suicide to cover up your fake accident when he died in the care of hos-pice from being sick.

I'm pretty sure that qualifies as a lie everywhere.

You also claimed to be black when you aren't, for some reason.

There are pages and pages of posts highlighting your lies in the other thread, most of which you just ignore.

There\'s a very real chance the Bucs waive [Revis] before next season. At the very least, it will be a discussion worth having.

BucsnNoles

Pro Bowler

#102 : August 06, 2012, 08:38:05 AM

I take no offense to anyone who has a differing opinion. I don't even take offense to members calling him out legitimately for wronging them. However I take offense to the mob like mentally. Hell, I don't even take offense to those who've had no dealings with him but offered up what they think and feel about the situation and the person behind the keyboard.

If he owes people money than those people should be contacting him via PM and deal with him in the best way they see fit. 

Its the consistent excessive non-stop bashing  in numerous threads that just sticks in by crawl. Most know I very rarely talk about anything other than football - this is the reason I frequent the forums - I find it annoying having to dredge through the trash - just to locate a suitable football topic.
He's owed people money for nearly 3 years and keeps lying about why he isn't paying them back.

Let me just give you a couple examples of the insane lies that he's posted on this board.

Holy Christ!  Look how crazy this **CENSORED** is. 
Owe wants to write articles, so he makes fake ones and posts them.  He doesn't just post them under his BucsFTW account.  In order to make people think they are real articles Owe creates a fake Michael72314-91238 account, because that dude posts a bunch of articles all day.  So I start reading one of those threads. Just start reading at post #63.  What a crazy. crazy man.

http://www.pewterreport.com/Boards/index.php/topic,1296468.0.html

Post #65 Owe (posting as micheal89156) says that he had to create the account because his boss (what boss?!) wanted him to.    Dafuq?!

Post #70 He posts with his BucsFTW account acting like he doesn't know anything about the micheal89156 account and also credits someone with noticing that it was spelled different....even though he created the account.  He then goes on to bet that whoever created and is posting as the micheal89156 (himself) as also the author of the fake articles (also himself).  I like how he was willing to bet "a cool grand" because he's so rich and all.

Post #73  More just craziness.

It's like he's becoming more and more of a crazy person.

Then there was this where he claimed to be a black dude and posted a fake picture of himself.....
http://www.pewterreport.com/Boards/index.php/topic,1296356.msg1701890.html#msg1701890

I guess I should also mention his craziness in this thread....
http://www.pewterreport.com/Boards/index.php/topic,1296477.0.html

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

#103 : August 06, 2012, 11:27:09 AM

Show me the like I lied in

You said the guy died from suicide to cover up your fake accident when he died in the care of hos-pice from being sick.

I'm pretty sure that qualifies as a lie everywhere.

You also claimed to be black when you aren't, for some reason.

There are pages and pages of posts highlighting your lies in the other thread, most of which you just ignore.
And just like Binky....  You run yer yap, but when the rubber meets the road.......  You be slippin' and slidin' like greased owl sh!t down your windshield.

No links (because you probably went back and read them, and now you're realizing "oh sh!t..., I got nothin'..."), just more stupidity and sheer ignorance.

The man died "in hos-pice care" because he literally starved himself to death.  Dude had a totally messed-up back, and his quality of life was pretty lacking, and he told Pam one day "He'd had enough..."

Guy quit eating and drinking and died around 8 days later.  Can't imagine how bad life has to be to do that...

But back to you Spools...  You ARE ignorant to all facets of the situation, but I suppose some little part of you feels the need to be heard.

Well...  You've been heard.  Now that you look foolish, skulk away and learn to learn.

Still want to show me the entire post in which I said I was black...?

Hint......  for probably the 23rd time...  Yes, I posted a pic of a black guy and a white chick.  No.....  I NEVER say it's a pic of me, and if you had a reading level above the 3rd grade, you'd see I actually clarify within the post that it is clearly NOT me...!

You, like Lord knows how many others, grabbed it 'hook, line, and sinker'...!    The funniest part about it is, after explaining it well over a DOZEN times, tools like Spools are still falling for it....!

Stevie......  He's just so damned slow that if I diagramed it out on a chalk board with X's & O's, he'd NEVER get it.  Nitwit.

Page: 1 ... 5 6 7
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Thank You Bucko40 for a great evening..... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools