Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Report: Andy Reid's son found dead at Eagles camp « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 8

TheQ

Starter

#30 : August 05, 2012, 12:06:34 PM

Thoughts and prayers to the Reid family in their hour of need.
RIP Garrett.

blind melon

Hall of Famer

#31 : August 05, 2012, 12:10:07 PM

PR needs to upgrade the Blocking feature.  The current version isn't good enough.

Need a rule about borderline personality disorders

http://psychcentral.com/lib/2007/symptoms-of-borderline-personality-disorder/

Go get Bridgewater.   Do what it takes.

RogerGoodellSucks

Hall of Famer

#32 : August 05, 2012, 12:13:51 PM

Wow, very sad story. Wish the kid could have gotten his act together. RIP.

TheQ

Starter

#33 : August 05, 2012, 12:14:00 PM

Forget the borderline....some of these posters are WAY OVER THE BORDERLINE....and that's not good.

TheChronicHotAir

Hall of Famer

#34 : August 05, 2012, 12:16:20 PM

I agree It's sad and pathetic..

Enhanced Cranston Logo - \"Alan Cranston-- You\'ve Just Been Warholled!\"

blind melon

Hall of Famer

#35 : August 05, 2012, 12:17:16 PM

A delete user feature as a Pewter Insider board reader alone would be worth $10 a year to me.

Go get Bridgewater.   Do what it takes.

1sparkybuc

Hall of Famer
#36 : August 05, 2012, 12:20:16 PM

My sympathy to Andy Reid and his family. I suspect suicide over facing prison. Maybe his brother will learn from this and turn his life around. Young people today are well informed on the dangers involved in doing drugs and/or alcohol. I have little sypathy for anyone who knowingly take anything addictive. To make jokes about such a sad situation reminds me that there are asswholes everywhere like the fleagle fans making cracks at JJ about his son during the 2002 NFCC game. It's one thing to think lowlife thoughts. It's quite another to expose how insensitive, callous, evil, and stupid you are to people you know on this board. How do you look someone in the eye if/when you meet these people?

Your one real accomplishment is you make the rest of us feel superior.

ryan24

Hall of Famer
#37 : August 05, 2012, 12:34:27 PM

It's comforting to know that the real life views of some posters don't stray all that far from their perceptions regarding Bucs football.

Happy and Peppy and Bursting with love.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#38 : August 05, 2012, 12:46:55 PM

Sorry buddy, death of drug dealers isn't high on my list in the sympathy department. He wasted his life while getting others addicted to drugs (did he supply drugs to children/teens?). I'm not shedding a tear and calling it a tragedy.

Feel bad for Andy Reid because he lost his son and couldn't get him on track. But that's another story.

ryan24

Hall of Famer
#39 : August 05, 2012, 12:51:04 PM

Sorry buddy, death of drug dealers isn't high on my list in the sympathy department. He wasted his life while getting others addicted to drugs (did he supply drugs to children/teens?). I'm not shedding a tear and calling it a tragedy.

Feel bad for Andy Reid because he lost his son and couldn't get him on track. But that's another story.

Actually it is the story.

Happy and Peppy and Bursting with love.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#40 : August 05, 2012, 12:51:39 PM

This is easily a parent's worst nightmare. 

Worst than having a son die in Afghanistan? Worst than a son die in a head on collision by a drunk driver?

My gawd you're an effn idiot.

youngone

Hall of Famer
#41 : August 05, 2012, 12:55:44 PM

Worst than having a son die in Afghanistan? Worst than a son die in a head on collision by a drunk driver?

I second that opinion

CaptainStagger

Pro Bowler

#42 : August 05, 2012, 01:05:16 PM

Well if you want to get technical, the joke being made was aimed toward the eagles players not Garrett.  Referring to them as "hood".

And although this might be "too soon" lets not act like death can not bring forth humor.  Do you all feel this strongly when any drug dealer from the hood dies?

MiltonMack21

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#43 : August 05, 2012, 01:10:26 PM

Well if you want to get technical, the joke being made was aimed toward the eagles players not Garrett.  Referring to them as "hood".

And although this might be "too soon" lets not act like death can not bring forth humor.  Do you all feel this strongly when any drug dealer from the hood dies?
Again my sympathy is for Andy, for having to bury his own child. I feel bad for a mom who's son was killed because he was a drug dealer because SHE had to bury her own son.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#44 : August 05, 2012, 01:15:09 PM

I second that opinion
Count me in.

Morgan is just...smh...a pathetic dude. His posts remind me that there are people out there that desperately think they are righteous.

Just a fool, shame to think they let this goon in the military.

Sympathies to a father who lost a child. Period.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 8
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Report: Andy Reid's son found dead at Eagles camp « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools