Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: why is racism being tolerated on this forum? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 24

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#30 : August 05, 2012, 06:27:30 PM

I dunno who JavaRay is (new to the forums), but it looks like BucFanOcala31 is trying to carry on tradition. What a drone.
The best way I can put it is, he seems like a nice guy in private, but he has a BIG anti-Buccaneers agenda if something isn't to his liking. He likes Ruud, Ruud gets cut? Foster is the devil. Freeman gets drafted by a coach he hates? Freeman is a bad QB. Sure, he won't TELL YOU those are the reasons, but he's always with the slant that everything the bucs do is Sh*t these days.

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.

BucsFan4090

Hall of Famer

#31 : August 05, 2012, 06:27:53 PM

I don't think that's the attitude to have about it Ocala

Java has done racist stuff in the past so it's not hard to see that was his intent with this sig.

Doesn't change the fact that he didn't need to bring up his race to defend his argument. Classic example of when an argument goes to the toliet.

Nobody gives a **CENSORED** if you are black and you feel offended by what some random guy on the internet says.

Newsflash: The internet is racist. Color me shocked.

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#32 : August 05, 2012, 06:28:56 PM

Doesn't mean we have to tolerate it here.

BucsFan4090

Hall of Famer

#33 : August 05, 2012, 06:31:56 PM

Doesn't mean we have to tolerate it here.
Doesn't change the fact that he had to bring up the race card to try and weasel his way into banning someone.

Java is a pathetic troll at this point...if people ignore him...then he will just go away.

At one time (back in the Gruden days) he was a very good poster.

I am not defending Java cause I can't stand the **CENSORED** tier trolling he does now a days...but because some random guy who signs up and doesn't even pay to read the info tries to call everyone out because we help with the tolerating of racism?

Pfft. Excuse me if I don't care what this guy thinks.

BerubesBucs

Hall of Famer

#34 : August 05, 2012, 06:34:04 PM

I have to laugh at MC coming in here and trying to act like he doesn't see what's going on.

This stuff has been brought to the PR staff's attention COUNTLESS times. Guys like Java and Morgan and a couple others make this board just about worthless.

The quality of the product of PR has diminished over the years, the old message board (which most thought was good) was scrapped for a **CENSORED**ty board that is hardly functional when big news hits the wire, the paper copy of the magazine was scrapped for an internet version (does it even exist anymore?).

PR used to be on top of its game but seriously... the combination of the above and the fact that posters like Java and Morgan are allowed to continue on with their scumbag charades is just swirling this place around the toilet bowl where it will eventually be flushed completely.

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#35 : August 05, 2012, 06:35:32 PM

You know Java is Racist anyway...it's very well disguised, but he is racist.

Why wouldn't someone get offended?

BucsFan4090

Hall of Famer

#36 : August 05, 2012, 06:37:04 PM

I won't deny the quality of this website has not gone down hill...

but name a better website/forum for Bucs news? You can't.

PR is the best outlet for Bucs fans because simply...there are not enough of us to drive a sustainable high quality product for following the Bucs.

Maybe if they do well you will see a spike in $ and people but for now the quality has gone down just like the Bucs have.

Coincidentally it happened right as Gruden got canned...but I digress.

BucsFan4090

Hall of Famer

#37 : August 05, 2012, 06:37:35 PM

You know Java is Racist anyway...it's very well disguised, but he is racist.

Why wouldn't someone get offended?

Because if you get offended over what people on the internet say...you don't deserve to surf the web at all.

sandogbuc

Second String

#38 : August 05, 2012, 06:40:03 PM

Java has done racist stuff in the past so it's not hard to see that was his intent with this sig.

Doesn't change the fact that he didn't need to bring up his race to defend his argument. Classic example of when an argument goes to the toliet.

Nobody gives a **CENSORED** if you are black and you feel offended by what some random guy on the internet says.

Porque are you so angry? the only reason I stated my race is because another poster asked me why I was offended and I gave the reason why to me its offensive.

yes, the internet is racist but does that mean we need to tolerate it on this forum?

blind melon

Hall of Famer

#39 : August 05, 2012, 06:41:33 PM

....IF people ignore him...

That's the problem.   "there's a sucker born

This thread pops once or twice a year, followed by a new fake acct ...^^^  Or name another name change...  I think we are now on 3, now maybe the 4th.

The boards enhanced functionality would solve this attention whoring problem for good. 

Who knew how good it would feel as a fan when we now know what it\'s like for our team to have a direction, an attitude, and dare I say an offense?.  

Good time to be a Bucs fan.

ktownbuc47

Pro Bowler

#40 : August 05, 2012, 06:43:01 PM

What a bunch of namby pamby sissy boys we have in here, hike up your panties and pull down your skirts.

Why do you necessarily have to be wrong just because a few million people think you are?

BucsFan4090

Hall of Famer

#41 : August 05, 2012, 06:47:14 PM

Porque are you so angry? the only reason I stated my race is because another poster asked me why I was offended and I gave the reason why to me its offensive.

yes, the internet is racist but does that mean we need to tolerate it on this forum?
Im not angry...I just think its funny that you walk in and demand a guy whose been here for over almost 10 years to get banned and expect it to happen on whim. You aren't the first to be on the ban Java bandwagon. Its understandable. I genuinely think he has lost a lot of his ability to troll...and he has racial undertones yes...but maybe thats because he knows it gets a rise out of people.

The key is...to not care. How does it affect you in any shape or form what some guy in **CENSORED**ing Indonesia thinks about players on a football team?

Java is incredibly tame in terms of racism then on other sports websites. Does it mean its okay to do? No. but im not going to get upset over what someone says.

And furthermore..that picture of Freeman is hilarious...you can say its racist all you want...but remember that old Joshy boy is half white...fyi. But that doesn't go along with the agenda now does it?

BucsFan4090

Hall of Famer

#42 : August 05, 2012, 06:48:46 PM

What a bunch of namby pamby sissy boys we have in here, hike up your panties and pull down your skirts.
A-**CENSORED**ing-Men. We have way too many people living way too vicariously through this board as if its a genuine extension of their lives. Its a message board. You get on here to talk about sports when you are bored. Then you have the folks that like to get together and drink beer and watch football and talk about it. Thats all it should be. Not these resident white knights.

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#43 : August 05, 2012, 06:51:45 PM

It's an insult to those of us that actually browse clean forums aside from this to put up with what he does. He needs to be held to the same standards as he would anywhere else.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#44 : August 05, 2012, 06:53:04 PM

Shocking, another thread calling for a Java ban. I am a huge fan of PR, but I just don't get it

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 24
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: why is racism being tolerated on this forum? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools