Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: why is racism being tolerated on this forum? « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 22 23 24

Kelly Thomas

Hall of Famer
#345 : August 12, 2012, 10:01:17 AM

Biggs & Freddy. You guys need an independent fair minded arbitrator.

Give this guy a call.

He'll hook you up.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#346 : August 12, 2012, 10:05:45 AM

Give this guy a call.

He'll hook you up.

Just got off the phone with Saul.  He said he's worked with some pretty big scumbags in the past, but even he has his limits.  He's drawing the line with Liar Boy.

Any other suggestions?

freddy

Hall of Famer
#347 : August 12, 2012, 10:13:54 AM

Give this guy a call.

He'll hook you up.

Just got off the phone with Saul.  He said he's worked with some pretty big scumbags in the past, but even he has his limits.  He's drawing the line with Liar Boy.

Any other suggestions?

Awe, you're so cute. Your posts are actually kind of funny after your melt downs or when when you get so butt hurt. Truth is in the signature for all to see and I will never stop exposing you for the lying coward that you are. And I'll offer you a suggestion. Just like last time, you should just run away ittle girl, just run away.

: August 12, 2012, 10:15:28 AM Freddy

tbc_bucs

Hall of Famer
#348 : August 12, 2012, 10:25:11 AM

You guys are so lame lmao... Omg, nothing like an Internet war to make my day

freddy

Hall of Famer
#349 : August 12, 2012, 10:30:47 AM

You guys are so lame lmao... Omg, nothing like an Internet war to make my day

Agreed, this is pretty lame, and I aplogize. Usually I just ignore his repeatedly feeble, and as clearly shown above, quit false accusations. Sorry if I consumed too much of your time, but once again I just had to put Biggs back in her place. The dog has been put down, so unless there are more false claims by Biggs, my job here is done. We may not return to the fascinating discussion about racism on the forums.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#350 : August 12, 2012, 10:57:33 AM

The Timeline of a Bet:
The bet offered 4 August: Freddy -  by the end of the Dallas game, I will  pay you right there at the stadium
The bet accepted 4 August: Biggs3535 - I thought I did take the bet.

The bet welched on 2 September: Biggs3535 - And Im not going to be at the stadium, or in town for that matter

For those that still doubt that the loser is a lying sack of crap, just look at the above "timeline".  Forget the fact that the liar is trying to make the bet about meeting at the stadium (instead of Kyle Moore getting 4.5 sacks - lolz), liar boy has his "timeline" edited to fit his purpose.  Here are the first two quotes with time stamps:

From August:

I thought I did take the bet.

From September:

by the end of the Dallas game, I will pay you right there at the stadium.

Sad, pathetic liar.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer

#351 : August 12, 2012, 11:01:49 AM

yeah you two are ruining this perfectly good thread with your fighting.  If only we had a real mod to keep things on point.

tbc_bucs

Hall of Famer
#352 : August 12, 2012, 11:03:24 AM

The Timeline of a Bet:
The bet offered 4 August: Freddy -  by the end of the Dallas game, I will  pay you right there at the stadium

The bet welched on 2 September: Biggs3535 - And Im not going to be at the stadium, or in town for that matter

For those that still doubt that the loser is a lying sack of crap, just look at the above "timeline".  Forget the fact that the liar is trying to make the bet about meeting at the stadium (instead of Kyle Moore getting 4.5 sacks - lolz), liar boy has his "timeline" edited to fit his purpose.  Here are the first two quotes with time stamps:

From August:

From September:

Sad, pathetic liar.

Ok so does this end it?  ;D

freddy

Hall of Famer
#353 : August 12, 2012, 11:11:59 AM

The Timeline of a Bet:

For those that still doubt that the loser is a lying sack of crap, just look at the above "timeline".  Forget the fact that the liar is trying to make the bet about meeting at the stadium (instead of Kyle Moore getting 4.5 sacks - lolz), liar boy has his "timeline" edited to fit his purpose.  Here are first two quotes with time stamps:

You forgot this one
...and there is a decent chance I'll make it to the dallas game so we can make the bet anything. And I'll even give you a little more. Moore will match White's(2010) numbers by the end of the Dallas game. That way you can pay me on the spot. How about $250?
[/color]

Sad, pathetic liar.

OK so now your story has changed from "never mentioned payment at the stadium" to when the mention was made. Again Biggs, in everyones book, August comes before September. It is clearly shown multiple times that payment at the stadium was made and you quotes and agreed to it on Aug 4th. It's in clear black and white. The post you refer to is far from the first mention of this. That is the point that you chickened out. Nice try at editing the truth. But even your skills at twisting posts can't hide that very simple fact.

So, are you going to delete your account now? Or are you going to welcjh on a second bet?
: August 12, 2012, 11:18:14 AM Freddy

freddy

Hall of Famer
#354 : August 12, 2012, 11:13:16 AM

Ok so does this end it?  ;D

As soon as he either accepts the truth or he just runs away again. It's his call. But I won't just let him post lie after lie.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#355 : August 12, 2012, 11:57:53 AM

Give this guy a call.

He'll hook you up.

Thanks for reminding me Breaking Bad is on tonight.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#356 : August 12, 2012, 08:13:24 PM

Give this guy a call.

He'll hook you up.

Thanks for reminding me Breaking Bad is on tonight.
Thanks for reminding me that I need to play a few hours of "catch-up" on that series.  One of the better series I have had the pleasure to waste time to.  Dexter was another one that I loved, but I blew through that in 2 weeks.  But it was fantastic.

Season 3 is almost in the bag...

Page: 1 ... 22 23 24
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: why is racism being tolerated on this forum? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools