Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Claiborne Getting Only C+ Grade in TC « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 7

Holy Facepalm

Starter
« : August 06, 2012, 11:01:33 AM »

OK, I know it's BR but most of their grades coincide with what I've been reading in the markets' local papers:

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1283201-report-card-grades-for-first-round-rookies-after-week-1-of-training-camp/page/7

FYI, Barron = B+
Kuechly = A+
Martin = A

“There is going to be a Buccaneer way and they’re going to be Buccaneer men.’’
“There are 1,440 minutes in a day. What you make of them, that’s going to determine our success.’’

3rd String Kicker

Hall of Famer
« #1 : August 06, 2012, 11:05:24 AM »

Would have given Barron an "A" if it weren't for the injury regarding his toe.

Quote from: Alex Dunlap, Bleacher Report
He has come in as the immediate starter, but has missed some time due to an unspecified toe injury. I'm keeping him out of the "A" class of rookies because the ailment is a little bit worrisome for a change-of-direction player until we hear it is not a turf toe.

sunrisejeff

Hall of Famer

« #2 : August 06, 2012, 11:10:57 AM »

That's about what I expected honestly. Although I still think Mo will be a good corner in this league I think it will take a while for him to "get it"

muvlodge

Pro Bowler
« #3 : August 06, 2012, 12:42:31 PM »

I am not surprised to see this grade. I am sooo glad we got who we got.  I think if MO would have been here V-Jax would have him grading out as a D+.....Big physical WRs are what is gonna give MoMo the most problems in his NFL career.

Biff Barker

Pro Bowler

« #4 : August 06, 2012, 12:46:15 PM »

I really think that Dallas was one of the worst places for Clairborne to wind up.  More drama than football it seems.

youngone

Hall of Famer

« #5 : August 06, 2012, 12:59:59 PM »

That C+ is substantial increase compared to his GPA

TheQ

Starter

« #6 : August 06, 2012, 01:18:36 PM »

The Bucs needed a Barron more than a MoMo.

1sparkybuc

Hall of Famer
« #7 : August 06, 2012, 01:28:58 PM »

Chalk one up for Dominik.

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

« #8 : August 06, 2012, 01:43:22 PM »

No one is going to be right or wrong before the first pre-season game is played. We won't know who was right until 2014 at the earliest. Who thought Darrelle Revis was going to become the best CB in the NFL in August of 2007?

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

freddy

Hall of Famer

« #9 : August 06, 2012, 01:50:15 PM »

No one is going to be right or wrong before the first pre-season game is played.

And yet you have not been shy in pronoucing Schiano as a horrible selection for HC before even the first practice was held much less first game played. Interesting.

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

« #10 : August 06, 2012, 01:50:59 PM »

No one is going to be right or wrong before the first pre-season game is played.

And yet you have not been shy in pronoucing Schiano as a horrible selection for HC before even the first practice was held much less first game played. Interesting.
Link?

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

Juani2

Second String

« #11 : August 06, 2012, 02:00:28 PM »

That C+ is substantial increase compared to his GPA

lol +1

freddy

Hall of Famer

« #12 : August 06, 2012, 02:06:28 PM »

Link?

I'm sorry if I don't have a half dozen external drives for the sole purpose of saving a copy of eveything people post, so this quick little tidbit will have to do. But for you to try and act as if you have not complained about almost every action Schiano has taken is a joke in and of itself.

BTW, what is the count now link wise? I've provided dozens of links that you have requested and you have provided zero that were requested of you. Wonder why that is?

Why exactly would one think Schiano's staff is so much better than Morris?

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

« #13 : August 06, 2012, 02:16:22 PM »

That's a legitimate question. Why should we believe Schiano's staff, in which virtually every coach has a title he's never held in his life, many of which are coaching in the NFL for the first times in their careers, is better than Morris' staff where almost all the coaches had coached in the NFL before and had success?

freddy

Hall of Famer

« #14 : August 06, 2012, 02:32:56 PM »

That's a legitimate question. Why should we believe Schiano's staff, in which virtually every coach has a title he's never held in his life, many of which are coaching in the NFL for the first times in their careers, is better than Morris' staff where almost all the coaches had coached in the NFL before and had success?

So asking if drafting Barron was better than drafting Mo is not a legitimate question because a game hasn't been played yet, but questioning Schinao compared to Morris before even the draft, a practice or much less a game, is legitimate? Actually, neither are a legitimate question because when they were asked, there was no possible real answer answer, just speculation. You were correct above to say lets wait for a game to be played to judge Mo to Barron. But the same thing should apply to Schiano to Morris. Don't ya think?

Page: 1 2 3 ... 7
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Claiborne Getting Only C+ Grade in TC « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools