Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Claiborne Getting Only C+ Grade in TC « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 5 6 7

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#90 : September 06, 2012, 09:09:42 PM

Fug Momo and Romo. They are Cowgirls.

I thought Pre draft that Claiborne was a solid investment in a position that is required in today's game.

Time will tell. I hope Momo gets scorched over and over. Suck it Doloris you clown.

gone

Hall of Famer
#91 : September 06, 2012, 09:50:26 PM

Momo was pretty much as advertised -- decent in coverage, pathetic in support.  Time will tell, but he certainly didn't "shut down the NYG passing attack", that's just our resident contrarian trying to get more attention.  He had some bad plays and some good.  He managed to keep close to his guy for the most part.  I might take a look at the game again later but that was my impression.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#92 : September 06, 2012, 09:54:00 PM

Momo was pretty much as advertised -- decent in coverage, pathetic in support.  Time will tell, but he certainly didn't "shut down the NYG passing attack", that's just our resident contrarian trying to get more attention.  He had some bad plays and some good.  He managed to keep close to his guy for the most part.  I might take a look at the game again later but that was my impression.
He was draped all over Hakeem NIcks.  Did a solid job in coverage.

He whiffed on a tackle for a score.  Not good. 

But as a pass defender, he was VERY good.  And anyone who said he SHUT DOWN their passing attack is an idiot, but he did a good job against a great wideout in a season opener to a Super Bowl winning team in their house.  He did his job.  Hopefully Barron does his as well...this is a pass happy league, where running the ball doesn;t win you a RING.  PASSING IT does.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#93 : September 06, 2012, 10:24:35 PM

I hope Momo gets scorched over and over.

Don't worry , he will.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#94 : September 06, 2012, 10:31:00 PM

His guy was 4 for 38? You want more than that from a CB in this NFL? Wow, so what high bar do you set for Barron then? I can assume that anything that happens on the field will magically be attributed to him so don't even bother to answer that.

I also love when people can't even quote accurately.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

GoldsonAges

Hall of Famer

#95 : September 06, 2012, 10:31:29 PM

What do you call 4 catches for 38 yards..on the road in a hostile environment?

We can evaluate the play of Momo in comparison to our starting CB's after the game on Sunday. If our starters hold their men to 4 catches for 38 yards and 0 TD's, I think we can safelty say they shut them down. That should be plain to see.

Mike Glennon
6\' 7\" 220 pounds.
6\' 6\" 210
6\' 5\" 200
6\' 4\" 190 6\' 3\" 180 6\' 2\" 170 6\' 1\" 160  6\' 0\" 150 How does he compare to your favorite QB?

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#96 : September 06, 2012, 10:53:39 PM

Don't worry , he will.
Your evaluations are like toilet paper to me.

I wipe my asz with it, and hit the FLUSH and I never think about it again.

Idiot.

RiotHeart

Starter

#97 : September 06, 2012, 10:57:21 PM

What do you call 4 catches for 38 yards..on the road in a hostile environment?

We can evaluate the play of Momo in comparison to our starting CB's after the game on Sunday. If our starters hold their men to 4 catches for 38 yards and 0 TD's, I think we can safelty say they shut them down. That should be plain to see.

Sure, if you only look at the stat sheet rather than watching the game I'd say the same thing.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#98 : September 06, 2012, 11:19:04 PM

Does this custom-made Cowboys car belong to Mo Claiborne's parents?
By Chris Chase, USA TODAY
2:24 PM
Comment
Correction: Upon further review, we realize this is almost certainly a Dodge Challenger, not a Chevy Camaro.

There will be no confusing Morris Claiborne's parents in Shreveport, La., for the next few years.

Word is that the Dallas Cowboys rookie cornerback bought his parents a custom-made Cowboys car, complete with his name, number and Dallas star. Busted Coverage posted a picture of the vehicle (we think it's a Camaro but wouldn't testify to it) on Thursday. If it doesn't belong to Claiborne's parents, someone in his hometown really, really loves the former LSU star.

It's hard to look at this car and not wonder what might have been if Claiborne had come around 10 years earlier. With the limiting rookie salary structure and the current state of the American economy, a Camaro is a reasonable purchase. In 2002? Shoot, this would have been a Bentley with paint made of silver and sapphires driven by an actual cowboy in a 10-gallon hat.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#99 : September 07, 2012, 07:06:09 AM

Don't worry , he will.
Your evaluations are like toilet paper to me.

I wipe my asz with it, and hit the FLUSH and I never think about it again.

Idiot.

Says the guy who thought WInslow was a keeper. LOL

You sound pretty upset about my Claiborne comment considering all I was saying confirms your supposed "hope" . One would amost think you don't really hope it.

Idiot.
: September 07, 2012, 07:18:24 AM Fire Mark Dummynik

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

Page: 1 ... 5 6 7
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Claiborne Getting Only C+ Grade in TC « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools