Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Best way to watch the Bucs « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

Signed

Starter

#15 : August 07, 2012, 09:24:11 PM

They say looking at women's cleavage helps men live longer.    So I do it a lot.

What do they say about this?

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#16 : August 07, 2012, 09:38:06 PM

They say looking at women's cleavage helps men live longer.    So I do it a lot.

What do they say about this?

That's good for preventing prostate cancer.    Great stuff!

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#17 : August 07, 2012, 10:07:21 PM

I cancelled my Sunday Ticket after the 2009 season...was tired of paying that much to watch mediocre teams take the field.
If that's the case...hope I never see you critical of the local "weak ass" Buccaneer fanbase who refuse to pay $$$ to attend games at RJS to watch a bad product.

I don't recall being too critical of locals..don't see myself doing that in the future....but so what if I do...so what.....I will be spending more $$ going to two Bucs games this year than what some will spend on going to eight. I also dont remember too many people being crtical of people not going to watch this team in the 3-13, 4-12 years....but for a 10-6 team that was in the playoff hunt down the stretch...more fans should have been there.

....don't you have some posts to delete??

gone

Hall of Famer
#18 : August 08, 2012, 01:21:22 AM

...I can send you a.....magic link if you're interested *wink wink* ;)

This is a bannable offense.

Yeah, I don't understand why criminality is tolerated on these boards either....

Maybe we should start a thread on the Cove about it.

awitron

Hall of Famer

#19 : August 08, 2012, 01:55:20 AM

Hey fellas, looks like I'll be on the west coast thru the end of the yr and am wondering what's the best way to watch the Bucs?
I've narrowed it down to direct tv and the sports bars.
The best deal I've come across is sunday ticket on ps3. This way you don't have to be a direct tv subscriber and still get the sunday ticket for 150.00-200.00.
I also have the sunday ticket app on my phone but I have to be a direct tv subscriber which means more $$$.
I've given up on internet streaming as there are no reliable sites that I can count on week to week. Last season was frustrating trying to find a live feed so we ended up at the sports bars most sundays.
Anybody got a better idea for us roadies?

It's not just sports bars anymore that have sunday ticket, chain restaurants like Chilis, Fridays, Applebees, BJ's for the most part have sunday ticket. Dining area is usually frowned upon on sundays because they need to turn the tables 3-4 times in the 3 hours your gonna be watching the game but if you find a seat in the bar area, you can lounge there all day. Bigger sports bars and pool halls specifically cater to football fans since the WC and specifically SoCal is a mix of all types of fans from the east. I used to go to a sports bar every Sunday in the Gruden years(before I had sunday ticket) and LOVED the weeks where the Jets or Giants played a rival. Guaranteed brawl and I had a front row seat. Great times.

These are my concerns about Schiano. He thinks hes the **CENSORED**, when really he is someone who couldn\'t win the Big East once in 10 years.

I said it before and I\'ll say it again, Josh Freeman is the only thing that can save this franchise from this dude. If he doesn\'t adjust his style AND Freeman cant win enough, we\'re going to be wondering who the next coach is going to be in 2 years.

TheQ

Starter

#20 : August 08, 2012, 02:40:59 AM

I got my Sunday Ticket and RedZone so, I will be able to see all the games I want to see, except the BUCS.
They will probably be blacked out 4-5 times this year and even the Sunday Ticket doesn't show them, but the RedZone shows some of their plays or their opponents.

BucNY

Hall of Famer

#21 : August 08, 2012, 09:09:59 AM

The Sunday ticket is by far the best deal going. $200 for a years worth of HD Buc ball! I live in NY and going to a sports bar is more expensive and I get the **CENSORED**ty small TV as most people in the bar are watching the Jets/ Giants. Living room with bucs on, full surround sound and my 12" sub-woofer cranked so high I can feel the hits vibrate my chair, a brew-dog in my hand and the old woman **CENSORED**ing about how much longer the game will be on. It was worth the $365, I didn't even blink at buying it for $200.

\\\\\\\"This forum needs a poster like BucNY now more than ever\\\\\\\"
      - Everyone

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#22 : August 08, 2012, 09:59:40 AM

the old woman **CENSORED**ing about how much longer the game will be on.

See, for me...it's priceless to get out of the house and get a 3-6 hour break from ^^this^^ every Sunday @ _____ sports bar.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#23 : August 09, 2012, 05:26:57 AM

I got my Sunday Ticket and RedZone so, I will be able to see all the games I want to see, except the BUCS.
They will probably be blacked out 4-5 times this year and even the Sunday Ticket doesn't show them, but the RedZone shows some of their plays or their opponents.

Do they get blacked out nationally on Sunday Ticket if they're blacked out locally? Doesn't seem right.

IrishBuc

Second String

#24 : August 09, 2012, 05:41:18 AM

Well what I did last year was watch the matches via streaming, this year I'm buying Gamepass which is the European version of Sunday Ticket more or less but with some ridiculous restrictions. So I will hook up the laptiop to a TV and watch from there and if I can get a few guys over to watch the game (only Bucs fan in Ireland I'd say, cetainly in Cork!) might watch it with them.

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#25 : August 09, 2012, 03:11:39 PM

Might want to delete that....could get ya banned bro...

jizzy_22

Starter

#26 : August 09, 2012, 03:14:24 PM

thanks man haha just tryin to help out

acacius

Hall of Famer

#27 : August 09, 2012, 03:33:19 PM

If you can avoid spoilers and don't mind having to wait to talk about the game, NFL Rewind is also a pretty solid option.

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#28 : August 09, 2012, 04:01:04 PM

NFL Game rewind is too legit man. It's only $40 for the standard version...and $70 for the version that gives you different angles of every play and lets you watch replays of all '12 playoff games and the Super Bowl. The $40 version is defintely a good value, IMO.

MUSCLE_HAMSTER

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer
#29 : August 09, 2012, 05:09:24 PM

Ya Im probably getting NFL Rewind. Great deal

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Best way to watch the Bucs « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools