Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Who Was The Most Loved & The Most Hated Buc Ever...? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 6

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

: August 09, 2012, 12:22:03 AM

Was asked who my favorite Buc ever was, and with that, of course, my least favorite.

My "Most Loved Buc" was Doug Williams.

My "Most Hated Buc" was Boi Jackson.

Then, I decided it had to be a player that actually played for the Bucs, and that opens up a much bigger list.

In that case, my "most hated" has to be MC80.  I always thought he'd be "all world", and he was more like "all average".  So much potential wasted IMO.

So..........   Who's your "most loved / most hated Bucs" ever....?

McCoy93

Starter

#1 : August 09, 2012, 12:24:07 AM

alstott most loved

MalcolmsPotofGold

Starter

#2 : August 09, 2012, 12:24:52 AM

Your'e crazy. By the end of this thread it will be Alstott or Brooks for most loved. Personally I say Brooks. I agree with MC80 as most hated.

3rd String Kicker

Hall of Famer
#3 : August 09, 2012, 12:26:55 AM

Most loved was Warrick Dunn, favorite player on and off the field of all time. He was dead to me when he joined the Falcons. Than he was okay again. And now, as a partial owner of the Falcons, he's in the doghouse.

Most hated... ... ... tough one. Kenyatta was a nuisance, MC80 was frustrating.... Dilfer in the mid 90s made my head spin, but at least I laughed at how terrible he was. Reidel Anthony caught nothing at times. I think I hated Kenyatta more than any in recent history.

3rd String Kicker

Hall of Famer
#4 : August 09, 2012, 12:30:21 AM

Quote from: FreeHawk
Your'e crazy. By the end of this thread it will be Alstott or Brooks for most loved. Personally I say Brooks. I agree with MC80 as most hated.

Gotta hope guys like Lynch, Sapp, and especially Selmon get some love as well. (Admittedly, I never had the pleasure of seeing Leeroy play)

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#5 : August 09, 2012, 12:31:59 AM

Loved: Alstott

Hated: Stevens or Talib (not counting Bo or "Shuttle**CENSORED**")

bucinnj

Hall of Famer

#6 : August 09, 2012, 12:34:35 AM

@3sk, Kenyatta was the first player that came to mind for the hated.  Guy was a notorious drive killer.

For most loved, I didn't see Selmon play either so I would pick Lynch but there were so many easy choices from the mid 90s-early 2000s.

Turn the page.

MalcolmsPotofGold

Starter

#7 : August 09, 2012, 12:44:29 AM

Quote from: FreeHawk

Gotta hope guys like Lynch, Sapp, and especially Selmon get some love as well. (Admittedly, I never had the pleasure of seeing Leeroy play)

I almost mentioned Lynch, but figured the other two would beat him in the end since they were from the same team. And I figured because it was "favorite" and not "best" Sapp would get bumped. Should've included Selmon though.

wreck ship

Hall of Famer

#8 : August 09, 2012, 12:52:58 AM

most love to Brooks and while I don't have a most hated, the most frustrating player to watch was Dilfer. A recurring nightmare that guy is

philosophy is questions that may never be answered
religion is answers that may never be questioned

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#9 : August 09, 2012, 12:53:18 AM

Most loved: John Lynch

Most Hated: Keyshawn Johnson

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

#10 : August 09, 2012, 12:54:02 AM

@3sk, Kenyatta was the first player that came to mind for the hated.  Guy was a notorious drive killer.

For most loved, I didn't see Selmon play either so I would pick Lynch but there were so many easy choices from the mid 90s-early 2000s.
LOL....   I always called him Kenyata False Start Walker...  His penalties always seemed to be at the worst time.

Dunn is also like No. 2 on my most loved for what he did with his housing program.  Lotta love there.

Saw Selmon play but it usually seemed undewhelming because of the remainder that accompanied his play.  '79 he was a beast though.

Ripper

Rookie

#11 : August 09, 2012, 12:55:35 AM

John Lynch most loved.... Hated Keyshawn Johnson.....  Keyshawn I knew you were a **CENSORED** and thanks for making it all worth while

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

#12 : August 09, 2012, 12:59:59 AM

And I figured because it was "favorite" and not "best"....

Huge difference there...  Yeah, I'm more curious about most/least liked players.

Best/worst...  Different discussion.

I think I liked Williams the most for shoving it up Culverhouse's "pirate cove" by winning the Super Bowl with the Skins...!

Culverhouse's statement (to the effect of) "I'll be damned if I pay a ****** a million dollars a year...!" made me hate them so F'ing much...  (I connot recal the exact quote...  Anybody...?!?!?!?

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

#13 : August 09, 2012, 01:01:55 AM

Most loved: John Lynch

Most Hated: Keyshawn Johnson

Lynch's play was without a doubt phenominal...  What is your biggest beef with Key?

MiltonMack21

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#14 : August 09, 2012, 01:03:25 AM

Most loved Buc ever- James Wilder
Most hated Buc ever- Testaverde

Page: 1 2 3 ... 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Who Was The Most Loved & The Most Hated Buc Ever...? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools