Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Who Was The Most Loved & The Most Hated Buc Ever...? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 6

NovaBuc

Starter

#15 : August 09, 2012, 01:10:39 AM

Most loved: Pretty interchangeable between Selmon, Lynch, Nickerson and Ricky Bell.

Most hated: Pretty much a tie between Rod Jones, Alvin Harper and Booker Reese.

BUCPOWER.COM

Second String

#16 : August 09, 2012, 01:13:30 AM

Most loved - Lee Roy.   Honorable mentions to Mike Alstott, Derrick Brooks, Trent Dilfer and Josh Freeman.

Most hated - Dexter Manley.  Should never have been signed by the Bucs in 1991 in the first place.

BucsFan4090

Hall of Famer

#17 : August 09, 2012, 01:14:48 AM

Alstott was my absolute favorite Buc of all time. Favorite athlete of all time as well. Loved watching the A-train.

Most hated I can honestly say without a doubt in my mind is Michael Clayton. I wished harm and injury on him so he could never ever play ever again.

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

#18 : August 09, 2012, 02:01:40 AM

Alstott was my absolute favorite Buc of all time. Favorite athlete of all time as well. Loved watching the A-train.

Most hated I can honestly say without a doubt in my mind is Michael Clayton. I wished harm and injury on him so he could never ever play ever again.
Wow...   Completely understand the MC80 hatred, but I don't know man...  I've never wished injury on ANY player.  Much less on my team...!

RogerGoodellSucks

Hall of Famer

#19 : August 09, 2012, 02:59:08 AM

That's pretty disturbing...

Anyways, for me:

Most loved: Ronde Barber
Most hated: Elbert Mack

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#20 : August 09, 2012, 03:14:51 AM

Most loved: John Lynch

Most Hated: Keyshawn Johnson

Lynch's play was without a doubt phenominal...  What is your biggest beef with Key?

Axxon

Pro Bowler
#21 : August 09, 2012, 05:01:08 AM

Most Loved: Ronde Barber
Most Hated: Vinnie Testaverde

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#22 : August 09, 2012, 05:26:18 AM

Most loved - Lee Roy.   Honorable mentions to Mike Alstott, Derrick Brooks, Trent Dilfer and Josh Freeman.

Most hated - Dexter Manley.  Should never have been signed by the Bucs in 1991 in the first place.

What the heck?    Why Dexter Manley?   He was pretty decent that year.   I think he led all D linemen in sacks that year.   (although Brod was the main star that year)

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#23 : August 09, 2012, 05:40:00 AM

Most fav Buc: Tony Dungy
Most hated Buc: Hugh Culverhouse.

Fav Buc player: Lee Roy
Least fav player: Meshawn

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#24 : August 09, 2012, 06:26:15 AM

In my opinion, anyone who doesn't hate Keyshawn isn't a Bucs fan.

3rd String Kicker

Hall of Famer
#25 : August 09, 2012, 08:03:09 AM

Quote from: RogerGoodellSucks
Most hated: Elbert Mack
Honestly, I never expected to see Elbert Mack end up on someone's pooplist given all the terrors our franchise has had in its short history.

Quote from: JavaBuc
In my opinion, anyone who doesn't hate Keyshawn isn't a Bucs fan.
I remember I had a different feeling than usual when I saw Keyshawn make a catch but get popped hard. It marked the only time in this team's history I was grateful one of our own players got decked.

Quality isn't good, but see for yourself.

XFactor

Hall of Famer

#26 : August 09, 2012, 08:04:17 AM

Tough one... Tie between Lynch and Brooks for most loved. Clayton is a good choice for most hated.

I don't hate Keyshawn, but glad he got booted off the team. That was a case of two ego maniacs going at it, one of them had to go.

bucs4eva

Pro Bowler

#27 : August 09, 2012, 08:06:34 AM

Most loved - Sapp.
Most hated -  Clayton

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#28 : August 09, 2012, 08:15:13 AM

Bo doesn't count as a Buc. If you never sign a contract with the team then you were never a Buc.

Most Loved : Leeroy ( and I was too young to ever really appreciate his play on the field , so that says a lot )

Most Hated: Cheeseburger

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#29 : August 09, 2012, 08:17:49 AM

Mike Alstott/Kenyatta Walker

For me personally, Sapp and Carnell!!

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Who Was The Most Loved & The Most Hated Buc Ever...? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools