Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Who Was The Most Loved & The Most Hated Buc Ever...? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#30 : August 09, 2012, 08:19:36 AM

I remember I had a different feeling than usual when I saw Keyshawn make a catch but get popped hard. It marked the only time in this team's history I was grateful one of our own players got decked.

Quality isn't good, but see for yourself.

LOVE THAT!!!!!

FinkleisEinhorn

Second String

#31 : August 09, 2012, 08:28:38 AM

Most Loved: Close between Lynch and Brooks

Most Hated: MC80 or Dexter Jackson (has there ever been a bigger waste of a 2nd round pick? Busts in the past at least tried. This guy happily took a check but was too scared to run out of his own endzone.)

Side note: As a person (not player) I cannot stand Sapp. I hate his idiotic rants, bouts of laughter, and ridiculous facial expressions on the NFL Network. Most of all, I hate that he tries to come off as a "sweet teddy bear", but I can't count how many stories I've heard from close friends how big of a prick he is in real life. He literally tried to fight someone I know just for looking at him in a restaurant. Treats his fans like absolute garbage.

csidedave

Second String
#32 : August 09, 2012, 08:55:12 AM

To me most loved was Leroy Selmon.  Everything I admire in a football player and a man.
Most hated was Alvin Harper.  There was just something about the this high priced free agent that got under my skin.  He brought nothing to the table-ever for us.

I wasn't a Keyshawn fan either but I can't hate him because he did bring a lot to the table, at least for a while.  A major part of our Super Bowl season.

big_JLB

Starter

#33 : August 09, 2012, 09:07:25 AM

love: alstott
hate: rob johnson

Chief Joseph

Hall of Famer

#34 : August 09, 2012, 09:14:58 AM

Ronde

Juran Bolden

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#35 : August 09, 2012, 09:53:33 AM

hate: rob johnson

You rang?

NotDeadYet

Hall of Famer

#36 : August 09, 2012, 10:08:12 AM

Most loved players: Mike Alstott on offense, Ronde Barber on defense. BOTH were/are BUCS for LIFE; never even considered playing anywhere else after their 1st NFL contract.

Most hated: Sabby Piscatelli. This guy had potential HOF-level PHYSICAL ability, but was a TOTAL head case while here.

JUST ME, BUT I can't HATE a player for having limited skills and so-so to bad coaching, which many here had.

FinkleisEinhorn

Second String

#37 : August 09, 2012, 10:11:16 AM

Damn, forgot about Sabby.

The Franchi5e

Pro Bowler

#38 : August 09, 2012, 10:13:08 AM

As far as most loved you could make a good argument for Brooks, Lynch, Alstott, Dunn or even Ronde. Most hated would definitely be Keyshawn. My personal most hated was Winslow though. Every time he made a catch he acted like a punk **CENSORED**. As far as play on the field alone, I realllllly hated Faine and his corny ass American flag knee braces too. Guy would get eaten alive EVERY play.

deadzone

Hall of Famer

#39 : August 09, 2012, 10:17:59 AM

I've never loved any of them.......but, have hated 100s of them....some coaches included..............Hurts me to say it, but, maybe we should have kept Gruden.

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

#40 : August 09, 2012, 10:34:27 AM

I've never loved any of them.......but, have hated 100s of them....some coaches included..............Hurts me to say it, but, maybe we should have kept Gruden.
C'mon zona...

It's not like we're talking "warm showers after practice kind of loved 'em".  How about Most Fav versus least Fav...?

I was looking for who was the most admired Bucs - as opposed to best/worst.

deadzone

Hall of Famer

#41 : August 09, 2012, 10:47:21 AM

O.K.aaaaaaaaaa.......Won't lie....Best person to strap on a Bucs helmet has to be Lee Roy Selmon.

My list of least favs. is so long I can't list them all...

Detrimental

Hall of Famer

#42 : August 09, 2012, 10:49:28 AM

Kenyatta Walker takes the cake.

HOLDING #67

FALSE START #67

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#43 : August 09, 2012, 10:54:16 AM

Derrick Brooks

Quincy Black

Until preseason, you stay classy Red Board.

deadzone

Hall of Famer

#44 : August 09, 2012, 11:05:25 AM

Steve Spurrier sucked at QB......so did Trent Dildo.......
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Who Was The Most Loved & The Most Hated Buc Ever...? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools