Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 5 reasons you should really be concerned about the Bucs' pass rush in 2012. « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#45 : August 11, 2012, 03:04:30 PM

With this regime they will get their ass chewed for the poor tackling the fumbles the penalties and they will come back next week every bit as focused and prepared as they were this week.

Supposedly.

Hell, brees might not be as accurate as manziel.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#46 : August 11, 2012, 03:45:37 PM

With this regime they will get their ass chewed for the poor tackling the fumbles the penalties and they will come back next week every bit as focused and prepared as they were this week.

Supposedly.

Your expecting mutiny on the bounty?

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#47 : August 11, 2012, 06:00:46 PM

Supposedly.

I dont think so....but we are one preseason game into this regime....way too early to speak with such absolutes.

Hell, brees might not be as accurate as manziel.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#48 : August 11, 2012, 06:54:53 PM

Supposedly.

I dont think so....but we are one preseason game into this regime....way too early to speak with such absolutes.

Well I did start off by saying "I think" which would mean it's just an opinion from what I've seen, not an absolute...but you edited that part out when you quoted me.

The part about them being focused next week is my opinion. The part about how differently the two regimes will handle this week is pretty much fact.

Draft Aaron Donald

Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 5 reasons you should really be concerned about the Bucs' pass rush in 2012. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools