Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The Official Game Day Thread: Bucs v Dolphins 10 Aug 2012 « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 45

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#15 : August 10, 2012, 01:32:27 PM

Just moved out of tampa(in falcon land.... sucks) so if anyone has any links to the game let me no

Feel sorry for you - had to attend several games at the GA Dome - no fun.

might trying to PM Beatles123 - I think he has the links

Ive been to two games vs ATL. In ATL and here. Saw the game last year. Their fans were pretty annoying. Probably the worst Ive experienced since going to games. Then again Ive never been to a game VS philly.

flaitguy

Starter
#16 : August 10, 2012, 01:33:54 PM

http://www.SucksToBeABucsFanInAtlanta.com

Signed

Starter

#17 : August 10, 2012, 01:48:13 PM

What?  No weather report this time?  Maybe Beatles should start the next one.

Hopefully it clears up soon, and field dries up.

@DaQuanBowers91
This lightning ain't no joke slim

Forecast for stadium area is thunderstorms now, chance of thunderstorms later.

buchead

Hall of Famer

#18 : August 10, 2012, 01:49:07 PM

Just moved out of tampa(in falcon land.... sucks) so if anyone has any links to the game let me no

Feel sorry for you - had to attend several games at the GA Dome - no fun.

might trying to PM Beatles123 - I think he has the links

Ive been to two games vs ATL. In ATL and here. Saw the game last year. Their fans were pretty annoying. Probably the worst Ive experienced since going to games. Then again Ive never been to a game VS philly.

At the GA Dome, noticed a Buc fan who wore some gay-looking Mardigras-looking head-dress being harassed by ATL fans all game long. They can be annoying.  But the guy probably deserved it. He looked pretty damn drunk and probably was obnoxious to those around him.

I cant blame. I might have to be drunk to put up with these squakinjg falcons fans. Never been to an away game. Curious to see to see how fans are outside of tampa

tatmanfish

Hall of Famer

#19 : August 10, 2012, 01:49:08 PM

Im guessing by "gameday thread", you meant "500 responses to every post by morgan thread."

you should probably start deleting some now so you dont look like an attention whore.

Quote from: Illuminator
You were simply too smart for me.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#20 : August 10, 2012, 01:55:07 PM

Morgana La Fey...Queen of Deletion.

Seriously, why does she do this sort of thing?

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#21 : August 10, 2012, 02:14:00 PM

What?  No weather report this time?  Maybe Beatles should start the next one.

Not so concerned about weather today since its an away game. I like to post the weather report only for home games before people head out to RJS.

Remember Hater's mother passed out because he subjected her to 95+ temps and high humidity. Then he blamed the concessionaire for charging him for water when he should have been blaming himself for bring an elderly person to that sweatbox known at Raymond James Stadium?

To correct the liar above, his "weather report" was one of the many posts he's already deleted.

BucsFan4090

Hall of Famer

#22 : August 10, 2012, 02:38:33 PM

Gentlemen, we have all been waiting for this moment since early January.

We suffered through the hardship of waiting eagerly for a new coach.

We had some scary options on the table due to rumors and tight lipped operations at OBP.

We went through the following long process of finding the right position coaches for the team.

We eagerly anticipated the potential highs and lows of free agency.

We waited to find out if the Glazers were for real and find out if we were going to spend some money finally after so many years of doing nothing.

We got to experience that buzz and high of seeing the Bucs being talked about during the first few hours of free agency.

We got to look forward to the future with the new pro bowl additions to our team.

We bit our nails leading up to the draft and wondering how it was all going to play out. Would we get Richardson or go in a different path?

We all were shocked and then surprised and happy about the selection of Barron and the rest of our draft.

We all were scrambling all over the internet to see what UDFA's that  we had signed and if any were any good.

We all sat through the press conferences and interviews waiting to get to the OTAs.

We sat through OTAs and then waited the grueling agony of the dead period in the season.

We finally reached training camp and saw what has transpired.

We are finally here. The first game of the preseason gentlemen. It is finally upon us. All that suffering during last season is gone and over with. We are starting a clean new slate tonight. It will be a new regime in Tampa starting tonight. And I...for one...can't wait to see what it has in store.

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#23 : August 10, 2012, 02:44:06 PM

http://boards.atlantafalcons.com/topic/3933866-the-bucs-suck/

If you run into these people....I am counting on you to  do what must be done.  8)

And yes, If you need a link, just PM me! CLEARANCE SALE!! EVERYTHING MUST GO! :)

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#24 : August 10, 2012, 02:46:10 PM

We had some scary options on the table due to rumors and tight lipped operations at OBP.

We went through the following long process of finding the right position coaches for the team.

We waited to find out if the Glazers were for real and find out if we were going to spend some money finally after so many years of doing nothing.

We got to experience that buzz and high of seeing the Bucs being talked about during the first few hours of free agency.

We got to look forward to the future with the new pro bowl additions to our team.

We bit our nails leading up to the draft and wondering how it was all going to play out. Would we get Richardson or go in a different path?

We all were shocked and then surprised and happy about the selection of Barron and the rest of our draft.

We all were scrambling all over the internet to see what UDFA's that  we had signed and if any were any good.

We all sat through the press conferences and interviews waiting to get to the OTAs.

We sat through OTAs and then waited the grueling agony of the dead period in the season.

We are finally here. The first game of the preseason gentlemen. It is finally upon us. All that suffering during last season is gone and over with. We are starting a clean new slate tonight. It will be a new regime in Tampa starting tonight. And I...for one...can't wait to see what it has in store.
*Sheds tear*...

That, that was beautiful.

GO BUCS!!!! 8)

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#25 : August 10, 2012, 02:49:01 PM

YEAA!!! Lets have a season to remember!! GO BUCS!!!

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#26 : August 10, 2012, 02:52:54 PM

GOOD LUCK COACH!! YOU DELIVERED EVERYTHING YOU PROMISED THUS FAR!!! :)

buccaneer4ever

Hall of Famer

#27 : August 10, 2012, 03:07:10 PM

GO BUCS!

flashgordon

Pro Bowler
#28 : August 10, 2012, 03:27:27 PM

Beatles(and everyone else), that press conference is aging well; Schiano clearly appreciates  . . . belief, trust and accountability.  One shoudl say 'sacrifice' as well.

Whether Schiano wins it all or not, I'm excited to watch this.

Dire Straits - Ride Across The River,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4T1MQGTV9U

TheQ

Starter

#29 : August 10, 2012, 03:38:02 PM

three hours to go
Go BUCS
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 45
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The Official Game Day Thread: Bucs v Dolphins 10 Aug 2012 « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools