Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Not impressed............ « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

BucNY

Hall of Famer

#30 : August 14, 2012, 10:32:33 AM

Never will be with these stupid pre-season scrimmages.......We may have something on that left side though........Nicks and a healthy Penn  with Blount could be brutal.........we'll see how this develops..........

What I think everyone is missing is just how much better of a blocker Stocker is than K2. We all scream about Trueblood and granted he was bad last year, but K2 was the weak spot on running plays by a good margin in my opinion.

\\\\\\\"This forum needs a poster like BucNY now more than ever\\\\\\\"
      - Everyone

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#31 : August 14, 2012, 10:33:32 AM

Establish the run game?  In pre-season? How bout we do that Sept. 9th? What's the problem with Freeman taking a few shots downfield in pre-season?  My guess is Schiano doesn't want any other teams realizing what they suspected all along.................He can't do it!!

This is a good point.   But it's a fact that most rookie coaches do whatever they can to win preseason games.   Schiano is playing all out to win these games.

deadzone

Hall of Famer

#32 : August 14, 2012, 10:46:48 AM

Establish the run game?  In pre-season? How bout we do that Sept. 9th? What's the problem with Freeman taking a few shots downfield in pre-season?  My guess is Schiano doesn't want any other teams realizing what they suspected all along.................He can't do it!!

This is a good point.   But it's a fact that most rookie coaches do whatever they can to win preseason games.   Schiano is playing all out to win these games.

Crazy format for him...........I tell ya' folks.......if this Schiano gimmick backfires........this team will turn on him like a whore in a crowd of homos........

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#33 : August 14, 2012, 10:48:15 AM

this team will turn on him like a whore in a crowd of homos........

LOL!   Great analysis.   You should be an NFL commentator.   

deadzone

Hall of Famer

#34 : August 14, 2012, 11:17:12 AM

Bring on Butch Davis.............

nybuccguy

Pro Bowler
#35 : August 14, 2012, 12:02:46 PM

this team will turn on him like a whore in a crowd of homos........

LOL!   Great analysis.   You should be an NFL commentator.

What?

big_JLB

Starter

#36 : August 14, 2012, 12:18:19 PM

Bring on Butch Davis.............

Schiznanno plays the badazz..........wants his players to fear him..................that's college crap folks.............................Bring on Davis.

again calling for davis...the 24-34 career record really does it for you. and why exactly do you want him as the coach?...and don't give me how successful he was in the NCAA because... "thats college crap folks"

tatmanfish

Hall of Famer

#37 : August 14, 2012, 12:44:42 PM

Quote from: Illuminator
You were simply too smart for me.

jbear

Pro Bowler

#38 : August 14, 2012, 01:19:03 PM

No... Running 4 straight running plays from the 5 yard line is not playing all out to win these games.  He's just trying to establish a mentality.  If you're just trying to score you throw in some type of misdirection at least making them think you could possibly do something else.  Thats not what Schiano did.  He couldn't care less if we won that game. 

alldaway

Hall of Famer
#39 : August 14, 2012, 01:29:12 PM

It is just not a mentality, but also generating experience for such situational football.  It also serves to see what players are a good fit for the red zone area, and which players need to be taken out.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#40 : August 14, 2012, 02:00:39 PM

Schiano is playing all out to win these games.

What exactly did you see on Friday that would bring you to that conclusion?

-------------------------------------------------------

Bschucher

Hall of Famer
#41 : August 14, 2012, 02:24:45 PM

What??

JasonOfthetower

Hall of Famer
#42 : August 14, 2012, 02:30:05 PM

Not impressed............

Not really caring............

Bschucher

Hall of Famer
#43 : August 14, 2012, 02:30:37 PM

Not impressed............

Not really caring............

Most agree with you methinks.

Havok904

Starter

#44 : August 14, 2012, 02:30:47 PM

[[Crazy format for him...........I tell ya' folks.......if this Schiano gimmick backfires........this team will turn on him like a whore in a crowd of homos........

Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Not impressed............ « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools